Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Old School Blues

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Old School Blues - Page 2 Empty Re: Old School Blues

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:09 am

Akashi balked at Death Bunny's suddenly outburst. Her quiet calm suddenly replaced by a petulant outburst that belied her boisterous proclamation.

Akashi turned and looked looked at DB and pushed a finger into the lagomorph's chest. "Listen. I don't care how much experience you have. If you haven't wrestled me, you might as well be a rookie. I don't see a ring around here so are you going to accept my hospitality or are we going to fight like assholes when we're both still sober?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:59 am

The blazing inferno of outrage felt on D.B.'s side of the altercation was seemingly negated by the flowing river of composure and calmness on Akashi's side. Bunny stood their with her mouth open slightly from the sumo's succinct reading of the riot act and pokes to her chest, as if she were being scolded by her mother. As overwhelming was the urge to straight up deck Akashi, even all riled up...D.B could tell when she was acting like an irritable child. A sore nerve was scratched, and D.B. knew better. Anyone who has to proclaim her strength only looks all the more weaker...

"...Well, guess one of these days we'll havta do something about that. But for now..."
D.B. would scoff and slump forward in her chair with folded arms."...smacking each other around after a knocking back a few seems like more fun anyway." D.B. stare forward at the grimacing reflection of herself in the mirror. Acquiescing to anyone, even Akashi, was a supremely rare instance and perhaps a subtle sign of respect that D.B. had toward her and other accomplished fighters.

"...*sigh*... Can't remember the last time I've had to work my way back up from the ground fucking floor like this..."
For all of her gruff posturing, the notion that she may have been a big fish in a little pond before joining AFW was starting to creep into her head. And it sucked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:33 am

"Hai!" Akashi said and sat down like nothing happened between them. She took the shot as it was poured and raised the glass high into the air. "Kanpai!" She chirped and in a single gulp, the sake was gone and Akashi's cheeks were red. "Nnn...." She was pleased and looked to DB to make sure that her shot was gone too before she motioned with a finger to bring them more.

"No one deserves to start at the top." She said seriously. "Wherever you are, you're not there anymore. You're here, in AFW. What right do you think you have to bypass any of the other hard working girls? We have no queens, thankfully." Akashi said seriously. "If you're good enough, then your path might be shorter to the top, but you'll still have to walk it, as you should." She said. "Even I had to. Everyone does."

She grabbed the shot and took another hard gulp, her cheeks flushing even more as she let another satisfied "aahhhh...." escape her mouth.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:00 pm

For all of Akashi's exaggerated gestures D.B. kept her drinking experience relatively low key, swiftly knocking back the fiery shot and breathing out heavily from the burning trail it blazed down her gullet. The onsets of a buzz were starting to kick in, but a glance to her left showed that her drinking partner was looking a little more...inebriated, than she should be...

"Hmm...you'll have to excuse myself If I'm not all that enthused about committing myself fully to a place where the fucking management tells me if I want more matches that I should probably 'go all out' as they say and dress in the fucking bunny outfit...you know the one. They brought up that suggestion once...only once. Besides..." D.B. took another hard swig of the warm sake and exhaled heartily.

"...AH... You don't think that's asking a lot? Asking me to divorce myself from a world where I'm already a queen? Place where I have absolute dominion...immediate respect...*hic*...pretty much free run of the joint?"
D.B. would extend her fingers in front of Akashi one by one as she listed off the perks of staying right where she was, an underground fighting legend in her own right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:14 pm

Akashi called for another shot. Though she looked plastered, she knew how well she could hold her liquor.buzzed easy, drunk hard. That was Akashi. She gulped the next shot like it was water and looked at DB with a bright grin. "Ooooh..." She said with her red cheeks amplifying her bright smile. "You would look cute though. A nice purple one to compliment your hair and sexy fishnets, mmmm...." Akashi wiped away a bit of drool that formed at the corner of her lip. "But... you look cute now too." She said, shrugging. "You must not have talked to Lukretia-san. I don't think she'd make you do something like that. Rally might. She seems like that sort of woman."

Akashi then called for another shot.

"I think it's asking very little." Akashi said and turned her head to look at Bunny. "There's lots of girls who "were the best" at what they were doing before they came here. So you were the best in your underground ring? I was the best at the Lesumo club. I would have been the best in a proper dohyou. Cassie-san was the best. My Imouto was one of the best. Heck, that girl that Taylor-chan beat in like two seconds was the champ where she came from!"

Akashi shook her head. "Those places aren't AFW. AFW is the best of the best so everyone should start at the bottom so we can properly see which cream rises to the top of the top!"

Akashi downed the shot with one hand and curled her fingers to order another with her free hand, even as her body slumped a little. Even she was going a little harder than she usually did.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:33 am

"...Ya reeeeally don't wanna start calling me cute now, Kashi..." D.B. grimaced at the mention of the word as well at the leery and...suggestive gaze the sumo was shooting her. Thanks to Akashi the 'detailed' imagery of D.B. wearing that color coordinated skin-tight outfit with the fluffy tail was now plastered in her mind, a noticeable shiver went up her spine and through her bunny ears as a result.  At least the slight flush in her cheeks from the thought could be easily attributed to the constant stream of sake shots...

"Tch...Lukretia...Rally...Nah, s' all those...damn Tag Team champions fault. Cannot...TELL you how many times I've been stopped in the hallways by people who think m' affiliated with 'em. Askin fer pictures an shit..."
D.B. downed another shot as they seemed to keep on coming...what was this, her 4th...6th...

D.B. turned to face her as the sumo listed off the numerous other examples of others who were in the same boat as her. "Alright alright already...I'll give this joint one more shot...s' kinda weird to be compared to both Parker and that coop person in the same breath. Guess when ya get here ya find out right quick whether ya belong or not. Sink or swim, Fizzle or...*hic*... flourish. Still...that one who faced Angel...I know her...she....she wasn't half bad..." D.B. scrunched her face and looked downward as she mentioned in passing her obnoxiously adorable friend Blossom...one of these days she needs to return that DVD set to her already.

"Hmm...ya’ll sound like one big happy family over there...must be nice..." Keeping up with Akashi was becoming a battle in and of itself, a floaty sensation in her head already setting in. She groaned slightly when the jovial sumo continued to refill her cup, but she refused to back down against the heavy drinker, knocking them back as they came with her bunny ears drooping lower and lower…

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 pm

Akashi seemed just as pleasantly buzzed on this shot as she did on the first one. And while she couldn't keep count of how many she had, she was still feeling pretty good! She shook her head at DB when she finished.

"Maybe I do, eheh..." Akashi said and gave Death Bunny one more lecherous look. "But yeah... it is. It's nice to have a family. Not everyone is lucky enough to have one straight from birth but family is family. Everyone has the chance to have one if they want." Akashi said. "There's always people who need each other and who have a special bond." Akashi wiggled her pinky symbolically.

Akashi leaned against Death Bunny, slipping an arm around her and practically hugging her. "Isn't there someone you have a special bond with, Usagi-chaaaan?' She slurred, giggling.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:13 am

D.B. remained eerily quiet as Akashi gushed on about the wholesomeness of family, her half lidded eyes peering down into her empty sake shot glass. She didn't know what compelled her to inquire further about Akashi's happy lifestyle, perhaps the several intoxicating beverages stirring around in her system, though she immediately regretted it soon afterwards. Now she was in a fuzzy haze as she recollected her own sordid past through the foggy perception of a drunkards mind.

Bunny remained in emotionless recollection even after slumping to her left against Akashi when the big-hearted sumo wrapped her up in a side hug, her swimming head bobbing along with the momentum and now resting comfortably on the broad shoulder of her drinking partner.

D.B. bristled and grumbled from the congenial hug...but eventually her tensed up body would slacken into the friendly embrace with her fluffy bunny ears inadvertently bopping up against Akashi's face, the bunny girl too loosened up from the steady sake shots to fight off Akashi at that particular moment. Oddly enough, when forced to recall those she felt she had a special bond with, shades of her slumber party with Maki and Blossom flashed in her consciousness.

"I...I dunno what I have anymore...Hmm~...Got mah bike?...does that count?" D.B. chuckled slightly as she slumped against Akashi, unable to resist the lite jab at herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:40 am

Akashi was a little surprised at how trashed Bunny had gotten. Apparently she didn't take to drinking the way Akashi did. Then again, she was still feeling pretty good! She was ready for a nice beer and called for a couple of cold ones from the bartender.

She leaned against Bunny and grinned, her free hand slipping down along the woman's leg as she touched it casually. "Nnn... I don't think that counts, Usaagii-chaaan." The sumo laughed as her fingers began to gently glide back and forth along DB's thigh. "You can't bring a bike into the house. You can't snuggle with a bike." Akashi purred.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:54 am

D.B.'s grumbling stomach reminded her that she actually hadn't eaten a hearty meal since breakfast. Her home-cooked meals were typically catered by Maki, who was still visiting her parents after what seemed like forever. Leaving D.B. to scrounge through her barren cupboards and refrigerator for semblances of food like a lowly scavenger. Probably not the best condition to be downing shots like it was going out of style, those drink hitting her harder than normal...

"Hmm...you say that like I havn't tried-"
D.B. perked up from the fleeting sensation of fingers gliding down her bare thigh, the flustered bunny girl suddenly realizing she was dangerously close to cuddling with the sumo. Bunny would grasp Akashi roaming hand and give it a spiteful squeeze before shoving her away.

"...a've yet to meet one friggin person in this league who couldn't keep their hands to themselves..." D.B. growled out, now slouched forward on the bar and starting to scarf down the on bowl of pretzels in front of her before chugging down the beer to wash it all down, knowing this may be dinner for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next