by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Drinks Are On The Champion!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Drinks Are On The Champion!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Drinks Are On The Champion!

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:53 pm

"Ah--nh--Very funny" Heather blushed even more at Natasha's words, though knew she was probably right. She knew she'd be tripping over herself much much earlier than anyone else if she was given any sort of strong drink. She let out a long breath as she watched Natasha order the drinks, smiling as she took her's. She swirled around the drink in the glass a little before looking back up to the two.

She raised her glass to clink it against the other two's just as Natasha signaled to do, taking a sip out of it after Natasha said her words. she let out a long breath, nodding her head. It tasted quite good and the fact that there was only a slight bit of alcohol was quite agreeable to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Now let's just hope celebrating the winning of a hentai belt doesn't have some people thinking they're coming to the party for some big orgy." She said with a little giggle, teasing just slightly and making sure the tone of her voice made it known it was a joke, finally easing into the whole situation, smiling at both Anja and Natasha.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:00 pm

"About the only use I see for it to be honest. A bright light to attract the easy chicks."
Anja added firmly and with conviction to tease a little bit on her own, drinking a little bit of her beer mix something drink.
"This thing is in all other regards like an anchor around the neck. Just remember what it took for a row of people to obtain it, and what you probably get from it. Promo work, people asking for autographs in an attempt to poison your rare free time. And then there is the belt itself on top of that! You have to carry it around, and when you lose it, you probably even pay for it."
She took another sip, never losing her good mood in her little speech.
"But this one is the best of the litter, maybe except for the tag belt where someone watches your back. At least people won´t bash you head in to obtain it."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:38 pm

"Oh thats what I forgot to mention in the invites, the giant orgy happening at midnight." Natasha said sarcastically as she flashed Heather a playful grin and a wink, settling back into old habits as she had always enjoyed teasing Heather. "Well whats done is done, guess you'll have to just settle for drinking and good company Heather."

Looking between the two women Natasha realized this might have been the first time they had all been together when a match wasn't going on. Heather and Anja had already been friends when Natasha entered the scene so she wasn't sure what had taken them so long, whatever the reason this was long overdue in her book. Natasha then leaned back against the counter sipping from her glass while listening to Anja, smiling as everything Anja listed as a downside to having the belt was a plus in her book.

"I don't know Anja, theres a few in the hentai division I could see doing whatever they needed to for this belt. But I actually am looking forward to it, they say winning the belt is easy, its keeping it thats hard, sounds like a fun challenge." Natasha said as she reached to the side and plucked a cherry from a bowl on the bar, removing the stem before pushing it past her lips to eat it.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:58 pm

Heather blinked at Anja's words, shuffling around a little at them. "Now relax your bad talk about those titles..You know I'm still chasing that AFW Belt..or at least the entropy.." She clicked her tongue a little when she thought about the whole thing, sighing out as she took another sip of her drink.

Though right after, she felt a deep blush come over her face. She cleared her throat at Natasha's words, the idea of that sort of thing actually happening making her face a deep red. "Kh...y-you still know how to make me so flustered.." She let out, squirming around quite a bit. She watched her bring that cherry up to her lips, gulping just a little.

"Well you can breathe safe from any thought of me coming after that one. I know my own limits and I'm terrible at those types of matches. I wouldn't stand a chance." She let out, waving it off. "You two..able to do that sort of stuff and still be good at regular matches as well..You know sometimes its hard to believe I was the one you used to look up to, Natasha."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:13 pm

"Ok, it is not my problem if the two of you want to get into trouble of your own design. At least it is not my problem anymore. Natasha, remember when I had to face you for a chance for this piece of metal at a PPV? You knew that I did not even want to have it and would have vacated it after winning it, but somebody had to drag your butt out of the trap of Lukretia."
Now it was the term of Anja to come around with a good teasing for the French, waving her hand dismissively in a fake gesture at the same time.
"I think that it is wrong to have a role model in the same business anyway. It is not satisfying to beat that person, and the feeling of being inferior to that person is also not very nice. A rival, yes. But not a role model."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 27, 2015 1:00 am

"Well in all fairness it was never that hard to get you flustered Heather, sometimes I think you just like to get all hot and bothered." Natasha said with a soft laugh before pausing to take another drink from her glass. She peeked over the rim of the glass at Anja as the woman brought up their match the previous year over her hentai title contract, Natasha remembering that one quite vividly for how many times the rules had changed during the fight, that and the ache in her back from going through the table having lasted for weeks after.

"Now Anja theres nothing wrong with having someone you admire in the business. Just so long as that admiration remains healthy and doesn't become an obsession, I pushed myself that much harder so I could catch up to Heather after all." Natasha replied just before finishing off her drink, the end to the alcohol apparently coming as a surprise to her as she looked down at the now empty glass with a raised eyebrow. "And Heather who said I ever stopped admiring you?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon May 11, 2015 1:08 am

Heather just waved off Anja's words a little, thinking she just didn't understand the whole thing when it came down to it. She bit her lip at Natasha calling her out a little, shaking her head. "That's not even true! It's ridiculous to think that I would WANT people to get me all flustered." She clicked her tongue, looking back and forth between the two.

The next words though, she just stared at Natasha, taking it all in. She listened closely to every word she was saying, nodding her head a little before she said those last words. "Wh...really?" She was honestly quite taken back by those words. "Hah..I'd say it's mutual now though. I push myself more to make sure I'm still good in your eyes." She smiled, nodding her head.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 11, 2015 2:24 pm

"...Oookkaayyy..."
Anja was not really good with these love fest opportunities that Heather and Natasha showed here if they did not happen to be, well, love fests of a more direct type. Even from her very limited experiences with real relationships, she kind of senses that this relationship was probably far from over, even if it was not cooking hot at the moment.
"Ever thought about the entropy belt then, Heather? That Gwendolyn chick is not very good in the ring when memory serves me well here, but a mean bitch with a ton of helpers at her disposal. Sounds fair to me, given that you have no helpers but can wrestle and are as mean as a basket full of kittens."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 12, 2015 2:38 pm

Natasha was rather glad her drink had gone empty before hearing Anja's line about the box of kittens as she was sure she would have spat out her drink as she began to laugh. She buried her head against the counter for a moment, collecting herself before waving for the bartender to bring her another drink.

"That's heather all right, it's why we love you." Natasha said, wrapping her arm around the woman's shoulders, pulling her in for a quick sideways hug. "Though I will say the one time I saw you get angry you were far more like a box of tigers than kittens."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed May 13, 2015 5:57 pm

"Wh--Hey now!!" Heather stomped her foot gritting her teeth just slightly before Natasha went for that hug. "That's not funny! I'm totally not 'as mean as a basket full of kittens.' You BOTH should know better than that! H-have neither of you seen any of my hardcore matches I've been in??" She grumbled a bit, huffing out.

"Mnh..But I wouldn't mind going after the Entropy belt if I ever get the chance..Would love to take on the people who are fighting for that spot. A fresh new set of people to fight is always welcomed." She nods her head, letting out a long breath afterwards.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next