Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:24 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:14 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 8:09 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Thu May 16, 2024 7:10 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Thu May 07, 2015 1:28 am

Muffled mumblings and cute suctions was all that could escape from the hot prison of Winter's intimate folds. To his utter shame, Winter was keeping  him dimly awake, letting him feel how she was pleasuring herself at his expense, smearing his young male features with her juices and using him as her personal boytoy to rub herself into a lustful extacy.
Weakened and incapacitated to fight back any longer, Ataru was not even allowed the merciful embrace of uncosciousness, having no choice but to pay attention to any of the things she was demanding with an assertive yet sultry voice.

"uhhnnnn...", Ataru would groan just faintly as she finished her little speech with no interruptions...as predictable. What could he do now? He was powerless to resist, his mind mellowed by her love juices, and ontop of that, her threat had sent a chill down poor Ataru's spine, promising even more vicious tortures if he would not give into her will.

In any case, and before he could make up any decision, Winter had started to play with him again during those 10 seconds she had given him to 'ponder the offer': grinded by her wet and heated pussy, his head was reeling as she methodically started to swing him around, in a loop with  the endless lustful gyrations of her hips, drawing more pleasure to herself from his nose and lips as he produced cute muffled groans with each new circular movement. The poor boy reduced to a helpless, dizzy partner of Winter's heaven and hell lewd dance, rocked around and around as she ruled his world letting him know he beonged to her already, and he was powerless to do anything but accept it. "mmngff...... nggfff.... mghffff.... @_@".

Once she had stopped, or at least slowed down enough for her worn down, totally dominated little boy to be able to speak, Ataru would look up at Winter, her eyes both lustful and stern up there, as his time to reply had evidently expired, though he had lost track of time now.
He was powerless... he could not resist her. There was no choice for him but to obey Winter, he thought; "I...I surrend-d....err... and...", he started meekly, the ref theatrically leaning down with an amused face herself, as in to hear what the boy had to say.

But then again...NO! Where was his pride as a wrestler???, his dulled mind made itself up to think. She was not even squeezing his neck that much now,so there could be a slightest chance to fight back...and even if he couldn't, he concluded, speaking it aloud enough for Winter to hear it....
"uuhhh... I... nffhh...s-surrendering completely and nghhh.....declaring myself your property.... I w-won't do that...!", he mumbled into her pussy, his droppedd down arms meekly gliding up along her thighs after he said that, in a pathetically poor excuse of a resistence. Might be some stupid yet admirable show of courage there... Or more probably his ditsy brain being unable to think straight. Whatever, Ataru seemed to have taken a very unwise decision.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete) - Page 9 Empty Re: Wolfess on a hunt: Ataru vs Winter (complete)

Post by Ninja999 Thu May 07, 2015 9:12 pm

“Ataru, Ataru, Ataru,  I am soooooo, so disappointed in your decision”, Winter said with a slight growl as she immediately  slid her legs down to his unprotected neck and increased the pressure  squeezing his arteries to stop the blood flow to his head, but since his head was in a vertical position, she did not cut off his air, she just crushed his neck in her vice like hold.  Winter definitely did not want him passing out on her, she needed him awake to feel the pain that his stubbornness was causing him.

“I can hold your neck like this until you are ready to pass out from the pain, is that what you would like Ataru”, she asked with a quizzical look on her face.  “I really dont want to do that, please believe me, but if you do happen to pass out, I will just have to awaken you so that we may begin again”, Winter promised.

She could hear a mixture of boos and cheers from the arena, it seems that the people were split down the middle in what should be done next. There were a lot of thumbs up for letting him survive, and a lot of thumbs down for finish him now.  She hoped that she did not have to continue to torture the poor boy, but she thought with a grimace, “what is begun, must be finished”.

The pain in Ataru's eyes almost caused winter to lose her resolve for this course of action.  She quickly pushed that feeling aside,  while listening to the moans barely escaping from Ataru's mouth.  She seemed to be more and more leaning towards her heel side in times like this, she would have to ponder that later.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!!!
Ninja999
Ninja999

http://ninja99900.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 3:51 am

Ataru was going to have all the time to regret his bad decision and face the consequences, as Winter's luscious legs clamped lethally around his already softened neck, her inner thighs muscles swelling as she flexed, so to painfully crush him while restrainting the blood flow to his brain, all the while leaving his face popping out of her python thighs so that the boy could still breathe. And suffer, all the time looking up at her calmly explaining what she was doing to him.
"N-No...agghhhhrr.......... nghhhhh.."
Llike a enhanced version of a sleeperhold executed by strong legs, Winter could easily send Ataru out like a light by just applying full pressure with her thighs. But no, she was going to let poor Ataru savor all the pain of his predicament to the least... bringing him on the verge of merciful unconsciousness to then ease just enough to keep him bound to this living nightmare.

"N-nghhrffffhhhh...!", his groaning and gurgling were growing weaker, as if begging for unconsciousness, but the pain remained unbearable, instinctively urging his little hands up to feel Winter's thighs, having no strenght to even try and pry apart.
Such hold was not even supposed to exist, he thought in desperation and panic, and yet there he was, writhing meekly in her deadly coils, needing to struggle for dear life but too weak to even try and resist: somehow, she was both making his senses numb into blood-restrainted sleep... but keeping him awake with crushing pain!

That strange blend in Winter's way to tell you how she was "soooooo disappointed" before, Ataru could still register in her features as she looked down at him, methodically dosing the cruel python pressure. the stern look in her face, the kind that you'd expect from a teacher or a babysitter scolding a disobedient little boy, suggested that he had brought this to himself and that she HAD to do this to keep him in line. But the slight glimmering of cruel lust at the bottom of her eyes said that a twisted part of her just loved it, like secretly drunk from the power-trip of having Ataru totally at her mercy.

But, this was not the time or place, not to mention the position for Ataru to try and analyze Winter's twisted mind. Pushed beyond his limit and unable to take anymore, he was feelinghis consciousness slipping away as numbness from lack of blood to his brain had finally overcome the painful crushing of his neck, finally allowing himself to go limp in her hold. He didn't wanter to stay another second in this torture... and the only way to do it was to surrender and obey. He had to, no, he needed to surrender and give himself to her! and do it NOW!
"Nrghh.....I..I surr...surrenghhh.... I....mnnfhsshh.........". Too late. Ataru's eyes shut down as he drifted to an unpleasant slumber with a hissing sigh, his hands slipping along Winter's cruelly beautiful legs to finally drop down limp.

Meanwhile, both the crowds booing and cheering had slowed down to a quieter murming to each others, and a few "ooooh" of wonder, most of the audience just mesmerized or creepy-captivated, watching intently like before the scene of some National Geographic pythoness taking her time with her subdoed little prey.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 08, 2015 8:11 pm

"Hmmmmm"
,  Winter sighed as Ataru went dreaming again, “no plan survives first, second or  even third contact with the enemy it seems”, she thought.    Oh well always good to have a backup plan.  She was secretly relieved that Ataru went out again so that she could stop the punishment that she was inflicting on him.  No more pain for him, but he would still submit.  She dragged his limp form to the corner turnbuckle, where she grabbed his feet and hoisted then up over the top rope.  She bent his knees over the top rope, one on each side of the turnbuckle.  Then crossed both of his ankles over each other in front of the corner post, so that he was hanging upside down with no way to get his legs free unless he could sit up.  Winter slowly took of each of her stockings off and used them to tie Ataru's arms behind his back and around the corner post.  “Very nice position" "The Wolf" said as she admired her handiwork.  She particularly liked the way Ataru's legs were spread apart in that open position giving her full access to her victim.

She bent down so that she was able to kiss him lightly on his cheeks to awaken him.  “Ataru, Ataru......” She called to him sweetly until his eyes opened.  I am sorry that you missed out on the more recent developments in your situation, but you are definitely not in a good position.  “I have decided that you're will is to strong to break with the limited amount of time that we have here so you and I will end this together the easy way.” she told him in a voice filled with disappointment .

Winter then reached into his tight shorts to wrap her hand around his cock as she slowly started stroking him up and down, taking care to make sure that her circled fingers brushed the swollen head of him on every, long, slow, trip.

Ataru's End:
Alternate View:

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri May 08, 2015 8:40 pm

Taking a short, much deserved pause from the tortures that Winter's legs could inflict when so she was inclined, poor Ataru was snoozing his little slumber, head nestled between Winter's toned thighs, oblivious of the events occurring around him, and of the little plans that the lustful crazy girl was making for his cute body.

With the boy mumbling in and out of consciousness, only dimly aware that he was being tangled, Winter proceeded to carefully and happily binding him upside down in a hanging position from the turnbuckle, making it really like she was weaving her web around her cute little prey, willing to play with him before she would make him into her delicious morsel.

Her cute little kisses awakened him so sweetly, which was in such ironic contrast with the helpless bondage he was locked in.
"Uhhhh.... it's you....W-Winter..chan... w-what...?", he mumbled in a cute and disoriented concern, trying to wriggle a little bit only to find out that he was a helpless prisoner of her ropes, all tied up by expertly tightened knots.

The answer to all the questions running through Ataru's head wasn't late to come, in the form of Winter's long fingers wrapping all around his already swollen boyhood, intimately stroking him with practiced and teasing slowlyness, and thus needing only a few pumpings to build him up into a shamefully throbbing erection.

"Owwwmmmm.... W-Winter chan.... 0////0", Ataru was murring in helplessness. She was ruling his world and playfully humiliating him before an enthusiast crowd of damn perverts... and still he could not escape from the mind-blanketing, torturing pleasure, moaning with a pathetic voice at her erotic pumping. Dizzy from both the awkward position and the erotic ministrations sending blood to.. both of his hands, he was now a moaning, delirious boytoy in Winter's hands... quite literally.
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Fri May 08, 2015 11:32 pm

Winter was actually enjoying the feel of Ataru's swollen cock in her hand, she could feel it throbbing with each slow stroke that she gave it. She would bring him halfway to the edge then see if she could talk some sense into him. “You are now mine Ataru, don't you yet realize that”, she said to him as she gave a tight squeeze of his balls to emphasize her point. With the blood all rushing to his head, he was probably not able to think clearly. She now brought both of her hands into play as she stroked him faster and faster, while teasing his nipples and sliding her fingers in and out of his mouth with her other hand. She could see him turning red from the exertions of his body trying to contain the pleasures that she was giving him.

“You can just surrender at any time, or you can wait until you have shot your cum all over the ring mat. All that you have to do is say I submit to you Winter and we can continue this in private.“, Winter promised Ataru. “Personally, I would much rather us finish this in a more private environment myself”, she said.

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 7:02 am

"Owww.... W-Winterrr....I can't... resist...". Ataru's mind was swooning into a delirious state, sensually overwhelmed and dominated in a hell of pleasure by Winter's heavenly hands, moaning and squirming with every part of his body she was toying, and even sucking on her fingers reflexively when she brought them to his lips.

Aside from the uncomfortable upside down position making him dizzy, the poor boy was literally melting in her hands now, his skin shivering in helpless pleasure.
"She is right", his dulled mind suggested, "I am hers now, I can't resist any longer... and I don't want to resist her.. ".

Realizing that he could not escape, his will subdoed with pleasure and helplessness, Ataru realized that defying Winter any longer was pointless, as it could only lead him to shamefully spray his semen around the ring for the second time in their match, not changing his doom at all, and rather adding a furtherly humiliating touch to his inevitable defeat.
"Uhhhhmm.... y-ye yes... you win Winter... I surrender... and I am yours to do as you please....hhuuuhhh....!!", Ataru moaned and groaned in final and complete surrender. Maybe she will be content with just that and let me go, he thought,...

This was a P.O.W. match, so there was a chance that Winter would liket to put him back to sleep in order to keep him nice and docile, and easier to take back to her apartments. It was not up to Ataru to decide, in any case: according to their stake, the boy belonged to her for a whole night and day.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ninja999 Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 am

Winter's face beamed with a huge smile at Ataru's words of surrender.  “Thank you Ataru for  doing the right thing” she said gratefully, for she really did not want to humiliate him by making him orgasm all over everything again.  Ataru even smiled himself hoping that the worst was over.  The Ref signaled the winner of the round and the winner of the match.

Winter’s Victory in Round 2, via Verbal Submission

She knelt down to gently release his arms from behind him, then placed his sweat soaked back on her knee so that he was face up to her.  “Now it is time to go Ataru-San, I so admire your bravery and determination”, she said with a wave of relief and anticipation.  Tenderly Winter pressed her lips to his to lock him in a passionate kiss, as she began to move her tongue deeper into his mouth, he began to respond in kind.  As she twisted her tongue around his and searched his mouth she locked eyes with him to see if he was ready.  His eyes told the story of his total surrender to her.  

Winter brought both hands to his neck while continuing to pleasure his mouth with hers and slowly closed off both of his carotid arteries to put him into a restful slumber, perfect for transport back to her room.  As he slowly began to drift off, she kept her wet soft lips pressed against his mouth to give him dreams of the pleasures that would await him instead of the recent pain that he had endured.

Last edited by Ninja999 on Mon May 25, 2015 2:40 am; edited 2 times in total

Ninja's Crew

Friction :

Cinder
Asuka
Winter
Maddy

Tension :

Bounty
Dozer

Ninja999
Ninja999

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat May 09, 2015 11:43 am

In spite of his worn out, totally exhausted, and still tied up conditions, Ataru had found enough spirit to give back a tired, tender smile to his beautiful captrix, sighing in relief as she spoke those sweet reassuring words to him, even letting him rest on the comforts of her lap.

His face blushed to a cute pinkish color as Ataru realized that Winter had puckered her lips, leaning closer and sealing  his docile mouth into a sweet, mind-blanketing kiss.
"m-mmmm... <3", he murred in sweet surrender, even closing his eyes before he realized that something was wrong... wait what was that now, Winter's hands were constricting his carotid???

"mmmm... mfhh? mghh...!". His eyes widened in surprise, body twitching for a few moments, then the gentle waves of numbness begun to wash his body into sweet surrender, starting from where she was restrainting his blood flow down to his limbs, making him more and more obedient and relaxed as Winter continued with her beautiful and comforting kiss, keeping constant eye-to-eye contact with him, letting him see both the affection and the possessiveness in her gaze as she was putting him to sleep with a beautiful goodnight kiss.

"It's ok... Winter-chan is going to take good care of me..."
, that was Ataru's last conscious thought as he finally drifted into unconsciousness, his eyes slowly shut down to pleasant dreams as Winter's goodnight kiss lulled him into a deep slumber.

WINNER OF THE MATCH: WINTER - P.O.W. rule applies (continued in the backstage area)
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9