Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 193 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) Empty Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:07 pm

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) Blondes%20dress%20flowers%20long%20hair%20feathers%20red%20eyes%20masks%20black%20dress%20anime%20girls%20pixiv%20fantasia%2025_wallpaperswa.com_89

Eliza was in the gym again, it had been a regular thing for her. Since coming back to Tension Ms Harenwood's popularity had soared, more so with her new attire. Still aside from her match against Kira Tenshin Eliza hadn't done much in the arena, but she knew it'd only be a matter of time before Tension's classiest girl was put into a match. And then she'd show that it wasn't just a fluke, that Eliza was back and more serious than ever.

Dressed in a black corset with red around the sides, and red stockings adorning her legs Eliza was practising her usual routines. The last time she did this Ms Harenwood encountered a man called Valyn Azora, and engaged in a very good sparring match against him here in the gym. With talent like he possessed Eliza believed he'd do quite well in the business, if he got the chance for it.

Eliza had a CD player from Sony in one corner of the room, as it blared out the Venice Violins song from Tomb Raider 2. Eliza had laid out some mats, having performed some light stretching. Which was then proceeded by her prancing into her dance routines, Tension was chaotic and crazy at times, so doing this was something like the dancing's passion's way of unwinding. The music was loud enough to be followed however, much like it had been so the last time Eliza was here in the gym.

Back to top Go down

Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo) Empty Re: Dance, cowboy dance! (For Lobo)

Post by Lobo Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:28 pm

Clyde Gastin had hit an all time low. Duffy had been assaulted by Allison, His chances at the Tension title were most likely dead forever, he cost his team the match at the recent Showdown PPV, what little friendship he managed to salvage with Taylor was now pretty much dead, his poor sister was a wreck and the woman he loved was pretty much out of his life. Getting drunk would help take away all this pain he felt, but he couldn't bring himself to really do it since the last time he got drunk he failed to protect his Mercy and Bonnie when they needed him most. He felt like dirt.

The only thing that seemed to take his mind off his screw ups was fighting. The crowd and the thrill of a match always numbed how miserable he felt as a failure and without Mercy.

Clyde's stomach churned and he walked into the gym, he wanted her off his mind but he couldn't stop thinking about her, how much he missed her and how much he wondered how she really felt about him. If she had left him due to Allison or... He didn't even want to think about it anymore.

So Clyde went to the gym, clad in a simple pair of shorts and a tank top, eager to hit that heavy bag for however long he wanted to and was just about to head straight for it and set his bag down before he spotted a lone girl in a nearby on a padded floor. Clyde got curious as to who the heck would be practicing dancing here... Then he realized it was: "Eliza?" Clyde said aloud watching her prance around so elegantly. He hadn't seen her in a while.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:57 pm

Eliza was sort of lost in her own little world at this point, she hadn't attended Showdown due to missing the call for it. But she did see the United Kingdom Elite secure the Tension Tag title belts against the Ishii siblings, and wondered what would occur from there.

In her little world Eliza was seeing herself back in the ballrooms, with red velvet curtains and music playing. The whispers of people being heard underneath it all, the men all asking for Eliza's hand to dance. But not many suited her, they lacked one thing or another. She'd dance of course, but didn't keep romantic relations. Aside from that one time, but that was long ago.

The dancing passion was then brought out of her little dream, she had settled into the splits without noticing either. It mostly came natural to Ms Harenwood, but the person who addressed her was someone she knew.

"Oh! Hello Mr Gastin." Eliza said, quickly standing up and giving a slight bow to the cowboy. It had been a while since the dancing passion last saw Clyde in person, last time was the Tension battle royale. With Clyde sitting on the apron with a broken arm in a sling, since that match though Eliza had changed a bit. But she was still of course the polite aristocrat that she had been raised to be.

Eliza moved over to her old CD player, turning the music off. Seeing Clyde there prompted the dancing passion to catch up with him, she had also watched the match he had in Showdown. Eliza bit her lower lip, unsure of what to say. But she started talking anyway.

"It's been a while Mr Gastin, have you been alright?" she asked politely. Aside from fighting in the ring against and with the cowboy, and watching a match Eliza hadn't known about Clyde's personal life thus far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:16 pm

Clyde blinked within a wide eyed gaze as he saw Eliza preform a split, whistling in that corset and stockings. "Ghat. Dayum." Clyde muttered as he peeked at Eliza's display of flexibility before she ultimately noticed him. Clyde awkwardly fidgeted and felt for his non existing hat to stop himself from gawking at Eliza as she came over to greet him.

"Ms. Eliza." He said back to her pleasantly. "Ohh... I'm fine." That was a lie. "How are ya? Ain't seen ya 'round much since the Battle Royale."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:07 pm

The splits and dancing was natural to Eliza, she didn't really think of her flexibility as anything special. After all Ms Harenwood had heard of people in China who could contort their bodies in all manner of ways, ways that were perhaps beyond the ability of the dancing passion. But the crowds at Tension didn't know that, and were often heard rooting for Eliza after her athletic displays.

Still when Clyde had told Eliza that he had been fine so far, there was just something that made the dancing passion doubt that. She'd seen the highway robbery that occurred to him back at Showdown, with some weird looking woman blindsiding the cowboy. And there was the stuff that happened in the main event too, Eliza worried about what could happen. It was like the mutterings of the aristocrats not on the dancefloor, often slinging curses at their rivals and plotting their downfalls.

But the dancing passion chose not to ponder it, after all she was always happy to speak with Clyde. The guy was a pretty good wrestler after all, upon being asked how she had been Eliza had a beaming smile on her face. Something that wasn't usually there, often it was a small and polite one. "I think I've been doing quite well to be honest! That Battle Royale I think opened my eyes, and that I was lacking in proper wrestling ability. So I went back to the UK, you know for Christmas. And then I did some indie wrestling in England, I feel a lot more confident. And I figured a change in attire colour was needed, new and improved as they say heh." gesturing to the fact that Eliza now donned the colours of a Spanish flamenco dancer.

There was one thing though that Eliza had to say and that was "Mr Gastin I want to say, going against Killer King and his band of ruffians was very noble. They are scum of the worst kind, one day they will be put in their place."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:01 pm

"Oh? Ya did? How'd ya do?" Hearing that Eliza left Japan to go back to England to learn more traditional wrestling. It was nice to hear that Eliza sought to improve, he always liked people who sought to get better at wrestling and her certainty did admire her change in color upon her attire. Still he was curious how her wrestling in the English Indie's went.

"Yeah... Ya sure like nice."
Eliza was a cutie pie, and sure didn't look like a wrestler, sometimes Clyde wondered how he could bring himself to even think about giving her pretty chin a stunner. But a job's a job.

He'd smirk just faintly as King was brought up, turning his head and blushing as she called him 'noble'. "I was just Helpin' someone I owed... I ain't the noble one." Clyde then frowned and lowered his head.

"If I was noble, I prolly wouldn't be regrettin' helpin' Higurashi." He admitted reluctantly. "I cost my team the match too..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri May 01, 2015 7:57 pm

"Well England had a lot of talent, and it was full of hard knocks to be sure. But I used what I learned from Tension, fighting you and others like the wrestler Domino for example. Using that as my building blocks, I developed a wider array of moves. Still I think powerbombing someone is out of my reach, I can't picture myself doing that. Okay maybe I can." Eliza said giving a little chuckle at her own joke. The mental image of powerbombing someone, when Ms Harenwood had always had her strength in her lower body ran into her mind. A funny image to be sure though.

When Clyde had told Eliza of how she looked nice she gave a smile to it, although truth be told Eliza had been used to that from men on the dancefloor. But Ms Harenwood was thankful all the same for it, perhaps more so as Eliza knew Clyde and he wasn't just someone hoping to dance with her.

Still though when the cowboy said he wasn't noble though Eliza shook her head slightly, taking the blame on his shoulders it seemed. "Well regardless Mr Gastin you are a good man in my book, but there's no point in dwelling on it. What's done is done as they say." Eliza said giving a reassuring nod and smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 02, 2015 1:35 pm

Clyde blushed as Eliza complimented so well, telling him that their match was foundation towards her improvement and that he was a good man in her eyes. She made him avert his gaze from her while he scratched his head. "Thank you, Eliza." He responded but still doubted that as he thought of Jocelyn and Emily

"Anywho... I ain't come here ta' disturb ya or anythin'. I just saw ya dancin' and doin' splits and that caught my eye... Ya move very... Uh... Elegantly by the way."
Clyde said with a friendly smile and nod of his own.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 02, 2015 10:44 pm

Eliza had no clue as to what Clyde had done in his personal life, but Ms Harenwood believed that she knew a good person when she had interacted with them at length. Then it led to that whirlwind romance a long time ago, that chapter was closed though. Although it would be something to look back on and remember fondly.

But now back to the present now, in response to Clyde thanking Eliza for her words she gave a warm smile. The dancing passion had learned that Japan was a rather crazy place, in Tension things were usually proper. Friction though had wacky stuff, Eliza didn't watch any of the Hentai stuff. After all she wouldn't be a classy and regal ballroom girl if she strutted around naked now would she?!

Still though Ms Harenwood had dabbled there, just to moonlight of course considering the popularity she had. But Tension at the end of the day was where she felt best, Clyde's comments on her dancing made Eliza grin with a small blush on her face. Years of training in the art of dancing had given Eliza that ability to do the splits near naturally.

"Why thank you uh, Clyde. Those moves are sort of like my meditation ritual so to speak, I've done them since I was a child. If you ever want to learn a few pointers in dancing let me know, the ladies love a man that can do that." Eliza said with a sheepish looking grin on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 04, 2015 5:21 am

Clyde immediately thought of Mercy and her weird tastes in... Things. Like Octopus.

"They do?"
He asked with some excitement as a horrible, embarrassing image popped in his head. "N-Naw. Naw." He shook his head.

"I... Naw. I dun' dance. That ain't me... I got two left feet!" The more he wanted to deny it, the more he kept thinking about the What if's and maybe's.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next