Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Girl in Black

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 12 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:23 am

Kuro was a bit surprised that Carmen finally gave in, but that surprise soon turned into a mischievous smirk. The wetness between the girl's legs already told her just how excited the Latina was, which probably was the reason why she failed her task. She got up and push her foot on the back of Carmen again, slightly leaning forward to give extra pressure.

"Tsk... tsk... tsk..." she chided. "We're not even pass half an hour mark," said Kuro with an exaggerated disappointment. "All bark and no bite, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:28 pm

Carmen had just started to get up, tryin gto scrambled up to her feet as fast as her aching arms and back would allow, when the all-too-familiar weight once again pressed down on her back, pinning her back to the floor. She made a go at pushing up, but it wasn't happening - her position was poor, and her body had already pushed itself a little too far for the moment. Rest was required. Some kind of breather.

"You should let me up..." Carmen started crawl away, grateful that this floor was nowhere near as unpleasant and hard as it looked. "I'll show you just how much bite i have left."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 pm

"Really now," Kuro said dryly as she heard Carmen's words.

She leaned forward a bit to add some pressure on the girl's back, before stepping away from the Latina. After all the things she did the pale skinned girl felt that her subordinate could use a little rest. It didn't mean that she'd lower her guard, though. Carmen wasn't showing any sign of compliance just yet, far from it. It'd be foolish to allow the girl an opening for a sneak attack.

"Which reminds me..." she rolled her eyes. "You wanted to meet me here to talk about something. What is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Carmen let out a relieved sigh as the pressure lightened up and she was allowed to stand once again. She pushed off the floor and made her way back up to her feet, slowly getting off of her knees. But not all the way. Not just yet.

"Well," She let the moment linger for a little while, as she thought of a good way to answer that question. Improvisational acting wasn't exactly her forte. "It's just a quick message, but I wanted to make you heard it from me. You see..."

Carmen swung around and short her leg out as she turned, getting her momentum behind a leg sweet aimed at the back of Kuro's ankles. She was on guard, it might not work, but Carmen had learned a few new moves since they part ways. She was banking on the element of surprise, here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:09 pm

"Ugh!" Kuro grunted as Carmen did caught her off guard despite her trying to stay alert, the sweeping kick of the girl sent her crashing on her butt.

At least it's not a real concrete ground like the one they fought on in their official match, so that's a relief. While she's not all too happy with this outcome, it's good to see that the Latina was still the woman she remembered: tough, not easy to be tamed. She'd need to do more than just taking her to the ground, though.

Kuro would roll herself and attempt to lunge forward at Carmen, aiming to pin the girl's shoulders against the ground so she could straddle her. It might not work if the sneaky Latina was ready, but maybe she wanted to see how her supposed to be subordinate would start taking over the lead.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:10 am

On the ground, Kuro's strong suit. Even in play, Carmen realized how dangerous a position this was with the pale-skinned princess - it hadn't even been an hour since she'd made her submit, after all. That was not an experience she was trying to repeat so soon.

She could win this, she just had to be smart. She wasn't fast enough to move out of the way as Kuro lunged towards her, so instead, she didn't lunge at all - she simply let her come in, and presented the perfect target/

As soon as Kuro landed, though, Carmen immediately bucked, trying to use the momentum against her. If all worked out well enough, she'd be sent tumbling overhead. Quite a sight to see.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:22 am

Kuro managed to land herself on top Carmen, but not for too long. The girl bucked quickly, throwing her over and sent her onto her back before she could take advantage of the top position. Impressive, and it'd have a much more significant impact on a real street fight. Now the question was whether she should pretend to be hurt to make this play more real, or went with her fighting instinct and come at the Latina again. Decisions, decisions.

In the end she decided to play it around a bit, laying still briefly before rolling herself onto all four with a bit of sluggishness in her movement as if she just hit a hard ground. It's not like she had to win anyways.

"Is it me or you still haven't told me this message of yours...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:01 am

So, it looked like her mat training was paying off. Carmen wouldn't be doing any amatuer wrestling anytime soon, but she could work well enough on the floor to throw someone like Kuro off with ease. Even if they were just playing around, it was an improvement she would gladly take.

"Just wait for it." Carmen rolled over to her fours as well, facing off with Kuro like to heated jungle tigers. She licked her lips and started to inch forward, keeping her eye out for even the slightest opening. She decided to throw caution to the wind and lunged for Kuro, trying to catch her in a headlock. "I'm sure you'll get the message I'm trying to send, eventually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:25 am

Carmen was getting confident now, Kuro could see her in the girl's expression. It was quite an alluring sight, which kinda made her reacted a bit late when the Latina lunged forward, causing her to be caught within the headlock. Rookie mistake, perhaps, but Carmen was probably one of the few persons who could actually have that effect on her.

The pale skinned girl grunted and began to squirm, her hands trying to pry away the arm of Carmen while she also leaning to the side, hoping to drag the girl and made both of them fall on their sides. It wouldn't really help her in any case, but the key was to keep moving and not allowing Carmen to settle easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:36 am

Styx didn't think she would actually 'win' with a headlock, especially against someone like Kuro. The woman seemed to eat, breath, and drink submissions, and she wouldn't give up with one so simple. It was a good way to get her under control, though, and from there move on to more interesting ventures.

Carmen went along for the ride as Kuro rolled them over to their side, probably trying to jockey for a better position. She didn't want it to stop, there, though - as soon as they came to a stop, she bucked again and tried to get another roll going, hoping they could end up with Kuro on her back and herself on top. A gamble, but worth it for the superior position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next