by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Kagami Celeste Vs. Serina Kashibara

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Kagami - SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Kagami Celeste Vs. Serina Kashibara - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Kagami Celeste Vs. Serina Kashibara

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:11 am

The referee girl hesitated, unsure of what call to make. Officially, the rules did state the loser had to be knocked out by smother. However, Serina was 'technically' smothering Kagami, and Kagami's words made it pretty clear she didn't want to continue, but...

Serina, of course, was not listening, as she yanked Kagami's panties up even higher. "Sorry, what was that? I couldn't make that out." she cackled.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Kagami - SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Kagami Celeste Vs. Serina Kashibara - Page 6 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Kagami Celeste Vs. Serina Kashibara

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:28 am

Kagami could only moan in pain and humiliation as Serina continued to torture Kagami. Kagami let out a yelp of pain as Serina pulled Kagami's panties deeper into pussy. "Please stop. I give up. Your breasts are better." Kagami said as she was trying to say whatever she could to get Serina to stop her assault on the beaten and humiliated Kagami.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:41 am

Finally giving in to her conscience, the referee called for the bell, signalling for the match to end, and declaring Serina the victor.

Snapped briefly out of her sadistic spell, Serina released Kagami, and would let her fall to the mat. Of course, she was far from satisfied yet, standing menacingly over her beaten foe. "Hmm... That's a good start, but it's gonna take a lot more than that to make me feel better!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 am

As the called the bell and Serina dropped Kagami to the mat, Kagami let out a small sigh of relief as she curled into a ball. Kagami just lay beneath Serina hoping that the match was over and that Serina would just go away as with everything that had happened Kagami forgot what happens after she lost. Kagami could do nothing just try to hold back her tears as she tried to remove the panties from her pussy as Serina stood over her menacingly.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:26 am

Not hearing any grovelling, Serina squatted down in front of Kagami, grabbing her by the hair and pulling her face up. "Pretty sure the rules said I get to hear you worship my tits now..." Serina reminded her, with an unforgiving look on her face (while also completely ignoring the fact she didn't exactly win according to the given stipulation). "I'm pretty sure you still owe me a shitton for all those 'flat-chest' remarks... Unless you just want me to take my frustration out on you more instead..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:32 am

Kagami looked at Serina with tear filled eyes as Serina forced Kagami to look her in the face. It took a few seconds but Kagami finally caved. "Your breasts are bigger and better than mine. They are not tiny and they are beautiful." KAgami said as she tried to look away from Serina but Serina grip on her hair forced Kagami to continue to look into Serina's eyes/

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:52 pm

If there was one thing Kagami was fortunate for, it was that Serina was definitely not one to try force anything sexual. Content with her clear show of dominance and Kagami's grovelling, the dirty blonde just shoved the girl's face down as she stood back upright.

"Good, I hope you learned your lesson, you fucking brat." she sneered, puffing her chest out a bit. Sufficiently pleased with her victory and the fact she would be advancing to the next round, Serina spun around, collecting her shirt before leaving the arena.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Winner Serina

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6