Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Seraph vs Annelle DeSade (Completed)

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Seraph vs Annelle DeSade (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seraph vs Annelle DeSade

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 am

Slowly, Annelle stood behind Seraph and grabbed onto her legs. tucked her back legs under her armpits and hooking them in place, Annelle reached over and hooked her hands under Seraph's chin, pulling her up off the mat and bending her against her body. To add to Seraph's agony, Annelle shot a knee up, grinding it into Seraph's sex for good measure...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Seraph vs Annelle DeSade (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seraph vs Annelle DeSade

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 27, 2008 4:04 am

Seraph wailed in agony as she was locked up in the new manuever, tears dripping down her face as she finally gave in.

"Ok! Ok stop please! I give! I Gi-hi-hi-hiiiive" She cried to her, unable to take anymore pain.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 27, 2008 4:07 am

Instead of releasing the angel girl, Annelle winched the hold tigher. Smiling, she leaned forwards so that her lips came closer to Seraph's ear.

"Say it again," she whispered. "Say you forfeit your independence. Say you will be my slave. Say you are weak, useless scum, and that you are not worthy to fight me."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 27, 2008 4:16 am

Seraph whimpered as she held the hold in tighter, sniffling softly as she heard the woman's stone cold words, nodding slowly. "O..ok... ok... p-please.... just let me go." She begged her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue May 27, 2008 4:20 am

"SAY IT." Annelle's eyes blazed. "Say it, or the agony you suffer now will pale in comparison to what I will inflict on you."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 27, 2008 4:25 am

"I...I forfeit... m..my independence to you" She managed to get out, tears falling to the mat as she was forced to say it.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed May 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Annelle smiled as she heard the words. Without further ado, she released Seraph, letting her fall to the mat. With a snap of her fingers, Annelle broke the spell, causing the flow of time to return to normal.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 28, 2008 10:38 pm

Seraph laid sprawled back on the mat, back in her human form, blood dripped from her mouth, mixing in with her tears, crying softly due to the fact she was now owned by this purely despicable woman. She was laid down on her stomach, unable to even move from the severe beating she had suffered.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:23 am

Annelle smiled and knelt in front of Seraph, just as the bell rang. She pulled up on the girl's chin, so that their faces were level.

"Good girl," she said softly. She leaned closer to Seraph's face. "I think you and I will get along quite nicely."

With that, Annelle released Seraph's chin and let her fall to the mat. A second later, the entire arena went dark. As the crowd began to murmur to one another, the lights came back on, as suddenly as they had turned off.

Annelle and Seraph were gone.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:53 am

Annelle won via Submission

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Seraph vs Annelle DeSade (Completed) - Page 7 Empty Re: Seraph vs Annelle DeSade (Completed)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7