Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alistair vs Eske Mal

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alistair vs Eske Mal - Page 2 Empty Re: Alistair vs Eske Mal

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:41 pm

She hears him fumble his speech, telling Eske that she had hit a nerve in him, this early on in the match. Alistair was very lucky that Eske had decided to go barefoot for this fight. Normal boots or heels might have broken or crushed something on him. Her heel grinds down on the center of his chest. Eske lifts up her foot high, going for an attempt to slam her foot down on his face, a scowl still on her face.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:48 am

With the bitter taste from his slip of the tongue still in his mouth Alistair tried to focus on the problem at hand. With her painfully heel digging into his chest Alistair had to do something quick being pinned against the mat with a strange sadist trying to break him open wasn’t exactly a good start. As Eske lifted her foot up for his face the blonde closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself before opening his eyes and grabbing ahold of her foot mere a mere inches away from his face.

“Nice try but I like my face the way it is, thank you.” He smiled still feeling the pain from her brutal stomp, getting a firm grip on her foot Alistair violently twisted it to the side try to get her to back away so he could get himself back on his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:22 am

Eske gasps as her foot was caught. It surely looked like Alistair was just going to accept the stomp when he closed his eyes. She tries to pull it up again, but he had a pretty firm grip on it. A hard twist causes Eske to make another gasp before falling onto her side by him.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:28 pm

With the brunette falling to the mat beside him Alistair had a window of opportunity to do some damage to his strange opponent and get a little payback. Pushing himself back to his feet, Alistair quickly flipped Eske onto her stomach. The blonde simply planted his boots onto to her upper arms pinning them against the mat, bending forward to grab ahold of her wrists and pull them upwards bending the joints in her arms.

“So are you going to tell me your name love? Or are you simply going to scowl at me forever?” Alistair asked casually while pulling as hard as he could. The mute was about to learn he could be just as dangerous on the ground as he was in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 pm

No. She wouldnt give him the satisfaction. Not of telling her name, and not of hearing her yell in his move. Eske shakes her head and growls lightly at Alistair. She makes an attempt to power out of this by getting her legs between her ad the ring floor. From there, she would then attempt to push herself up to a standing position. To her, it seemed that this man wanted to make her speak. If King couldnt do it, why should he be allowed to?!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:04 am

Alistair grinned as he pulled her arms back to a unnatural position feeling squirm and growl in protest of the painful hold. Alistair frowned seeing her shake her head in response “no dice then, don’t like talking much huh?starting to think you simply have nothing interesting to say?” The blonde finished his questions obviously enjoying himself too much, and trying to rile her up a bit.

Noticing her attempt stand up from mat Alistair, felt his grip suddenly loosen and quickly let go of her wrists though not wanting to give up the advantage wrapped his right arm under armpit attempting to put her in an inverted headlock trying to wrenching her neck back.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:51 am

Eske didn't take kindly to him jumping on her when she was finally getting up. She growls when he got what seemed to her handsy, wrapping an arm around yer arm and neck both. Eske wasn't going for it. She rears her free arm forward before snappingbit back to slam into Alistair's ribs to make him let go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:35 am

Feeling the hard point of her elbow smack into his already damaged ribs “nnrgghhh...!!!" The highflyer cried out unceremoniously letting go of his hold. Alistair winced in pain clutch his ribs as he stumbled back finding himself leaning against the ring ropes as his opponent made her way back to her feet. “She IS dangerous! she doesn’t seem to care if she breaks something or not.” he thought feeling the swelling on his chest, Trying to hide his pain the blonde brought his arms out inviting her into a test of strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:46 am

She takes Andre steps forward, panting a bit. She looks back over her shoulder to see Alistair recover, then stand again and move towardsbEske for a test of strength. Did he not just learn that sue is already strong?

She turns around and begins to run at him. She lowers her head and makes an attemptbto ram into Alistair's stomach and tackle him into the ring corner.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:03 am

Learning quickly that she wasn’t going to for it as he saw her turn and break into sprint towards Alistair barely had to react before feeling the wind get knocked out of him his back crashed into the corner turnbuckle feeling the padded dig into his back “don’t fall down whatever she does don’t fall down!!” screamed at himself internally. Still feeling disoriented from the blow Alistair could see a smile forming on his brunettes face as he bravely put his arms up in a desperate attempt to guard himself from the imminent beating.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next