Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 101 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chlorine Vs. Lapin Yun - Double Debut!

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Chlorine Vs. Lapin Yun - Double Debut!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Lapin Yun - Double Debut!

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:30 am

"Ha!"

When Chlorine connected with her clubbing tail, she pumped her fist and stalked towards Lapin as the bunny girl rolled away. "Yeah, you've got nothing on me!" Chlorine declared and whens he was close, clasped her fists together. She bent her knees and leaped at Lapin, looking to drive a double axe handle smash into the girl while she was still on the ground.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Chlorine Vs. Lapin Yun - Double Debut!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chlorine Vs. Lapin Yun - Double Debut!

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:56 am

As she was still desperately trying to regain her breath after being both abruptly and violently winded, Lapin was too distracted to even acknowledge what Chlorine was saying let alone come up with some form of kind hearted reply.

Unfortunately this same distraction quickly became a much bigger problem as she didn't even notice Chlorine preparing for the double axe handle when it hit her like a sudden pain tornado.

Upon impact Lapin would let out a brief shriek of both pain and shock, yet this noise of distress was almost completely hidden by the echoing bang of the devastating move which caused her small body to literally bounce off of the canvas before gravity quickly brought her face down onto the mat ones again.

"Owch.." She whimpered quietly, weakly attempting to lift herself from the ground, silently praying that Chlorine would leave her alone for the moment.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:45 am

Chlorine dropped to her knees as she hit with the axe handle smash. She looked over the rabbit girl and grinned as she tried to shove her onto her back. "Heh, can't run away anymore, can you?" She said.

If she could get Lapin on her back, Chlorine would quickly try and straddle the girl's waist to keep her pinned down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:09 am

As she had just been hit by quite a heavy attack Lapin had no choice but to comply with what Chlorine was doing, allowing herself to be shoved onto her back with not so much as a growl of defiance.

Head still spinning Lapin remained dormant as Chlorine straddled her waist, pinning her down and somehow managing to make her even more defenceless.

"W-What are you doing..?" She asked with a tone full of worry, both mind and body overflowing with fear now that she found herself in such a helpless situation.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:33 am

"Eh!?"

Chloring raised an eyebrow at Lapin's words. "I'm going to beat you up!" She said as crudely. "Isn't that what I'm supposed to do!?" She wrinkled her eyes and shook her head.

The Troll then pushed one hand against Lapin's chest. Her cheeks flushed a bit, but she didn't skip a beat. She'd wanted to give the bud a grope, but she also needed to put her hand there to steady herself. if was the perfect stealthy move!

Chlorine cocked her other fist back, prepared to bring it crashing down against Lapin's face.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:01 pm

As Chlorine bluntly explained that she was going to beat her up Lapin's ears fell against her head ones again as even more panic overtook her expression. "W-Wait! I-I understand that the point of this may be for you to hit me! But I urge you not to!" She pleaded frantically, quite afraid of being beaten up by someone almost twice her size.

As Chlorine pushed one of her hands against her chest Lapin was sent into an even further flustered state, skin lighting up red underneath her fur whilst she began struggling even further.    

"N-No no no! Please move your hand!" She demanded frantically, quickly moving her head from left to right while keeping her eyes tightly clamped shut, not even noticing Chlorine cock back her other fist.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:57 am

"Urge!? What the hell?"

Chlorine wrinkled her nose at Lapin's pleading. Why was this girl a wrestler!? All that did was make the troll want to hit Lapin more. As far as trolls went, Chlorine WAS pretty dainty, but the urge to punch things was well ingrained into the fabric of troll culture. Even a delicate girl like Chlorine liked to knock a few heads around.

However, before she could drop her fist, she heard Lapin's next plea. "Eh!?" She looked down at the girl's chest and gave the breast a gentle squeeze. "What, are you saying I'm doing this on purpose!?" Chlorine spat with red cheeks. It didn't stop her from overtly groping the bunny girl.

"If I was going to do something like THAT, wouldn't I be more aggressive!? Like this!?"

Chlorine deballed her fist and pressed her hand into Lapin's other breast as she began to rather sensually massage the orbs.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:15 pm

When Chlorine acknowledged her first plea Lapin delicately opened her eyes to see what was going on. But as the first thing she saw was Chlorine preparing to hit her whilst looking even more enraged than before, Lapin quickly resealed her eyes, resuming her pointless struggling with even more urgency.  

However instead of feeling the intense pain of being hit in the face Lapin felt quite the opposite as one of her breasts was gently squeezed, prompting her to let out a high pitched squeak of surprise before she reopened her eyes yet again to stare up at the much bigger troll, all the while anxiously listening to what was being said.

"Mmm~.. W-Wait! N-No! Stop it!" Lapin yelled in distress as Chlorine began sensually massaging one of her most sensitive areas. Frantically crossing her legs as she began increasing her struggling even further, intent on getting free before she was rendered completely useless.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:41 am

Chlorine felt Lapin begin to try and struggle to get free. Chlorine continued to wrinkle her brow in confusion, even as her cheeks flushed. "Y-You want me to go back to hitting you!?" She blurted, and turned her head, lifting up her tail and slapping it against Lapin's legs to try and keep her pinned down.

Chlorine pulled her her hands off of Lapin's chest and raised them high in the air. She was intent on clasping them together and driving down a double axe handle into Lapin's snout!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:51 pm

"N-No no! P-Please don't go back to hitting me! M-Maybe you c-could perhaps consider getting off of me and letting me get up!? O-Or maybe you could just let me pin you and we could both leave!? O-Oh no it was rude of me to suggest that! Im sorry!" Lapin yelled in the same frantic manner whilst doing her best to keep up her weak struggling, despite Chlorine attempts at stopping her.

Unable to get free no matter how hard she tried Lapin was hit dead on by the brutal double axe handle, causing her head to jolt unnaturally as an unpleasant cracking sound echoed throughout the ring.

With her struggling as well as frantic pleading now brought to a halt Lapin's head lay still on the mat. A gentle stream on crimson blood now making its way out of her nose.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next