by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 3 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by TheRacker Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Ivan was keep tuging his arm after putting down Mignon in order to set himself free, but didn't have much success. Instead, little one pulled himself closer toward her without much effort. As Ivan was trying to respond to her, Mignon already sent him flying. And what a throw it was.

Ivan glided thru air and land hard on the floor outside of the ring. It was the time when Ivan finally realized that he was underestimating his opponent. Match didn't even properly start and Mignon was throwing him around like he was nothing. He got back on his feet and slides back in ring. This time, Ivan held himself back with defensive stance and waiting for her to attack.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov - Page 3 Empty Re: Mignon A. Willowfield vs. Ivan Komorov

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:13 am

Mignon smirks at her opponent as he starts going defensive, "So big guy, I see you finally realized how strong I am?" She teased as she flexed the small muscles on her slender and willowy body, as she walks slowly with an dominating posture towards her far larger and much more muscular male opponent, "Hmmm... tell you what, just to show you how strong I am, I will give you three free strikes at my chest and abs." She challenged, "Hit me with all your might big guy, and pray that you can surprised me." She teased as she stands just in front of her opponent, with her arms folded behind her waist, inviting the big guy to attack her. "Wait, since you are so weak, make it a five." She teased with a proud and confident grin.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:13 am

Ivan was getting really angry by now. Not only that he was so helpless against way smaller and lighter opponent, she was humiliating him as well infront of everyone in arena. "Oh shut up you! Eventually i'll break you!" Ivan walked toward Mignon and swinged to punch her face - nothing. He took few deep breaths and swinged again, this time punching her body twice - again nothing!

He had two punches left before Mignon would do anything, so he'll try something different. Ivan would swing again, but instead punching her, he would grab and lift her up. Most damage he did so far was when he throwed her out of the ring. So big muscled guy walked toward end of the ring to repeat the proccess, trying to throw her out again; just that this time he would use bit more force when throwing her out.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:52 pm

As her opponent's fists hit her face, Mignon could feel the pain, and that make her annoyed, "Hay you idiot big brute! I said my chest and abs, not my face, are you stupid or something?" In a rather angered tone, while her head is also rather tough, she is still a girl, and being hit on the face is something all girls hate, not to mentioned, her face is weaker then her abs.

And it would seems that the big guy starts listening to her, and starts punching her body, which naturally, her mighty chests and abs absorbs the impacted like a pond absorbing pebbles being threw into it. "Try harder, big guy." she smirks.

It was then the big guy tried to grab and lift her up, which annoyed Mignon, "I said I am letting you free strikes, not throw or holds, are you really stupid?" She commented, before she would wraps her long, slender arms around her opponent to grab him back, before tightening her crushing embrace around him, "Disobedience must be punished!" She commented as she squeezes him with just a fraction of her immerse strength, which is still around twice as strong as the bearhug he himself was trying on her not long ago.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:53 pm

Ivan pounded her face and only grined at her complaining without any respond. She was actually telling him where she's weaker, but Ivan was known for not being the smartest guy out there. He had lot of muscles, but little to nothing tactical thinking which caused him to attack her body instead of keep hitting her face. And he noticed the difference straight away after hitting her rock hard body. He should really stop punching her, since his hands already began to hurt him.

But than he made a mistake. He picked up Mignon in order to throw her out of the ring again, but it seems that all he achieved with that is to piss her off. She managed to adjust her position a little to wrap arms around his mighty body. Lucky that Ivan was quite buffed, since he's sure that fighters of normal size could end up with some kind of injury. Regardless, he already felt how pain was spreading across his body, so he had to quickly do something about it.

Ivan release his opponent, but she was still sticking on his body like a leach. So he start runing to get some speed, following by throwing himself down to land on little one with his full weight. Hopefully this will be enough that she let him go.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:35 am

The impact would cause Mignon to temporary release her bearhug for a second, if the big guy can react in time, he would to able to escape, but is he fast enough?

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 am

Fall on Mat had to shook Mignon and it happened exactly like that. Ivan felt freedom and took free breaths before getting up. Only problem was that big brute was extremely slow wrestler. He just got on all fours before mignon was wrapping herself around his body.

"Let me go!" He screamed and with lot of problems managed to get back on his feet. Not knowing what to do with little one on his back, Ivan start swinging with his arms to elbow her body several times.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:08 pm

If he had just been faster by a bit, Ivan would have escaped Mignon, but too bad he was slow.

As he tries to elbowed her, Mignon would just smirks at his attempts to escape, she would now attempt to grab him by the biceps and forcefully smash his arms against his side before attempting to wrap her arms around his arms and body, putting him into a bust to chest, arm pinning bearhug, "Felt how strong I am yet? Get ready to feel even more of my strength, wimp!" She teased with a naughty giggles.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:12 pm

Ivan landed one or two elbow strikes, but they didn't make any difference. Only thing that happened was Mignon smashing his arms to his own body. Little one grabbing his arm meant that she wasn't holding his body anymore. Ivan tried to grab her and do something, but she was swiftly moving around and doing her own things. In next second Ivan felt Mignon on him again, this time in bear hug.

It was little weird image when way smaller wrestler trapped bigger one, but it was bit painful indeed. Having arms trapped severely limited his options, but at least he was able to walk around. Not able to run, Ivan walked toward corner to bash little one in turnbuckles.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:36 am

Mignon was grinning rather naughty as she starts applying more power to her crushing embrace, the sensation that a much larger and muscular men is now helplessly overpowered by her raw, brute never cased to excite her.

However, it would seems that her opponent is not as helpless as she thinks as she felt her back being bash by the turnbuckles. "Ouch!" She would yelled in pain as her bearhug loosens for just half a second before she tightens her hold back, while flexing her back muscles to defend herself against the turnbuckles, "So you want to play rough?" She hissed angrily as she now rapidly tightens her lethal hold, her arms squeeze tighter and tighter, pressing her opponent's body hard against her own and her long, slender arms cutting into her opponent's thick muscular ones, aiming to crush his resistance with raw, brutal might, even as her back's muscles flexed and harden to block the turnbuckles.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next