Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rival showdown in the showers

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rival showdown in the showers - Page 3 Empty Re: Rival showdown in the showers

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:54 pm

''aaaaaaaa let me go you assholes she attacked me and i am going to make her suffer ''yells Gwen as the guards break them up as she struggles to get free from their grip when she hears Heathers challenge as she glares at her rival. ''You wanna end our rivalry in that kind of a way then i can only say yes to your challenge Heather but remember your going to be the one who has to endure that strap-on and why not add even more stakes to the match the loser has to be the winners slave for a whole week i can''t wait to make you clean up after me it the only thing your good at Heather'' taunts Gwen back wondering if heather would accept her additions to the stakes

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:47 am

Heather glared back at Gwen and heard her added stipulation. Heather would respond by saying. "You're on, the strap-on will be above the ring and the only way to get it is by climbing a ladder. Whoever gets the strap-on in the winner and fucks the loser. Don't worry it'll end, the only way it could with me fucking you up, BITCH!!!!" Heather said solidifying the conditions before Heather was told by the guards to leave. Heather then left the gym to get picked up by her limo driver to go the the beach. On the way there Heather couldn't help but think about beating Gwen senseless for everyone to see.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:20 pm

''fine i see you their and after that match it be clear which of us is the better woman once and for all Heather''replies Gwen as she would just after Heather left do the same but after she dressed she would try to follow the snobby bitch as she saw heather get in her limo and Gwen would try to follow in her car as she thought of the upcoming fight and the fact the bitch got away whit attacking her in the locker room and got away whit it as she saw the limo heading to the beach and smirked to herself ''well it would be a great promo if all those people saw a little preview of what will happen in our upcoming match and payback sure will be sweet'' as she tries to sneak up on Heather after she had stripped down to her bikini.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:46 am

Heather was enjoying the beach as she gazed at the beauty of the ocean through her sunglasses. Soon a crowd started to form around her. Heather thought it was due to her current popularity, but it was the combined popularity of her and the woman that approached her at the beach. Heather looked up and saw Gwen in her bikini. Heather smirked and looked at Gwen to say. "I don't what your problem is goth girl, but I don't fight in public for free. In fact I'm pretty sure it's illegal, so why don't you just enjoy the beach like everybody else, maybe even get a tan. Or you could just leave before things get ugly." Heather said sizing up Gwen, not showing an ounce of fear to her would be opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:47 pm

''well i don''t usually fight for free as well but when a certain slut who i won''t mention tries to attack me from behind as i was going to enjoy a shower i think it fair if i return the favor right Heather''Says Gwen as she walks up to the queen bitch as she push her breasts against her rival as the crowd was cheering her on hoping to get to see a match between them for free as most who do watch the AFW would have gotten the message of the upcoming match between them

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:20 am

As the camera's flashed from bystanders, as the two rivals' breasts were pressed against each other. The lifeguards came to ensure the peace, and the AFW promoters began to prepare for this match by using promo material from both Heather and Gwen's run in reality television. Soon the poster for the fight was put up and the AFW fans were ready to see this rivalry cum to an end.

[img]Rival showdown in the showers - Page 3 Gwen_v10[/img]
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3