Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Submission - Tsubame vs Bertriz

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Submission - Tsubame vs Bertriz - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Submission - Tsubame vs Bertriz

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:51 pm

"Hnnngg... s-stop it..." Tsubame moaned as she felt the tongue of Bertriz licked her ear, her embarrassment only growing as she couldn't find a way to get out from this predicament, while her opponent treating her like an unruly child.

The older woman then switched for another position, rolling over while dragging the brunette along, and soon Tsubame found herself in the reverse bearhug position with Bertriz lying under her. Her opponent's breasts mushroomed and pressed her shoulders and back some more as a result, although the pillowy sensation around her only served as yet another distraction.

All of a sudden Tsubame's eyes widened and she cried as her legs were being pulled by Bertriz's. The sharp pain on her lower half contrasted the more comfy feeling on her upper, and the combination of the two made it truly difficult her to even think about fighting back. Stll she'd try to squirm around, wanting to lessen the pain on her legs by pulling back her legs, while her hands would attempt to pry apart Bertriz's arms.

"N-no it isn't...!" she whined. "L-Let me go!"

Back to top Go down

Hentai Submission - Tsubame vs Bertriz - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Submission - Tsubame vs Bertriz

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:22 pm

Bertriz was in control but the poor girl's mewling and frantic struggling was arousing her. Her dense breasts now became harder and firmer, squishing hard into Tsubame's breasts as they struggled to expand and find space. Down below Bertriz's powerful legs were offered only token resistance by the complaining Tsubame. Bertriz pushed up with her chest, forcing her opponent's breasts further into the spotlight and squeezing her within her warm, fleshy prison.

To her credit she was able to hold back the leg split but barely. The flexing legs of her opponent weren't just interested in hurting her; they would slide up and down the length of her legs and her large thighs looked ready to disappear Tsubame's under a squishy, lovely mass.

"A new hold you wished and now it will be granted~" Bertriz's legs rapidly unhooked and snapped over Tsubame's waist. Her arms now grabbed her wrists and she pushed up with her chest, pulling back on her arms and twisting them. Using her proud breasts, she forced Tsubame's own chest further up even more using her own large ones to seductively squish into her upper shoulders.

Add me on Discord: LunarOcean#8452

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:39 pm

"Wha...?! I didn't wish for g-gyaahh!" Tsubame's protest was cut short with another cry as Bertriz's legs were now trapping her waist while the girl's hands also seized her arms. "Nnnghhh... I-I said... l-let me go..." she insisted while writhing within the older woman's grasps.

The older woman's breasts pushing her back more and more almost made her own breasts poking through her top as her body was arched rather forcefully. Bertriz really knew how to keep her in check, as Tsubame couldn't find an answer for this hold as well apart from futilely struggling against the flesh prison that's containing her. She was being shifted at will as if her body was just a plaything to her opponent's, and the thought only made her felt even more embarrassed... and turned on as well.

The more she struggled, the more she rubbed her shoulders and parts of her neck and head against Bertriz' orbs, draining her will to resist even further. It felt like she's lying on a living bed under her, and it wanted her to keep glued there through all means, including giving her some pain if necessary. Sooner or later, she might be too weakened to even think about waking up anymore!

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:19 pm

"You're getting warmer and warmer, I think you might be sick." Bertriz whispered, nuzzling against her earlobe. Tsubame's struggles became weaker and weaker with her fighting spirit slightly above that of a sleepy kitten. Bertriz noticed her own body felt a little stiff now from holding this slightly torturous position; it was far more pleasure than pain. Enough that she felt confident in what she could do next. Lightly releasing her from her grip, she slid out from under her delicious treat and would attempt to pull her up from under her armpits to a half-standing position. Her breasts were squealing for a release; they could only push Tsubame's back out so much.

Kneeling beneath her and begin hoisting her butt up onto her shoulder, Bertriz balanced her upper body with her free hands and rose to stand. Immediately she would fall backwards and suplex Tsubame back-first into the mat.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm

"I-I'm not...!" Tsubame replied despite feeling her own body getting hotter indeed.

It's clearly Bertriz's fault. All that intimate contacts between their figures were bound to make anyone hot, or so the brunette thought. She groaned as the older woman finally released her, although her moment of respite wouldn't last too long. While she's still panting to catch her breath, Bertriz already pulled her up, and Tsubame then found herself being lifted up by her opponent, before her back was slammed against the mat.

"Agh!" she cried as her body bounced on the mat, her whole world seemed to spin for a bit as she lied sprawled and breathless.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:56 pm

Holding Tsubame in place in a bridging position, Bertriz gyrated her thighs, her thong straining against her crotch and almost disappearing between her thighs. The audience roared in approval and she followed up by backflipping over her crushed opponent, releasing her legs to let them fall helplessly to the mat. She presented herself with arms raised, just as when she had first entered the arena and now in victory.

The match hadn't been one but she was planning on changing that soon. Grabbing Tsubame's arms, she began to pull her towards the corner as if she was a sled. It was quite easy for the fit hardbody but what she was doing next was unprecedented in the league. It was an old favourite of her's, one that did not necessarily need a corner but that was where it was most effective.

Assuming she did not break through her grip, Bertriz would prop her up against the turnbuckle in a sitting position before folding up her legs, exposing her butt to the world. Her arms would be pulled in front of her legs which were now hooked over the middle rope by their knees. Grabbing both wrists to stop her from making a rope break, Bertriz scissored her legs around the folded up woman and the corner, grinding her rump and her crotch right into Tsubame's.

It was the "Love Nest" submission finisher and Bertriz was sensually grinding their butts and crotches together, forcing Tsubame's quivering nethers to be crushed and serviced by her Spanish opponent's powerful lower body strength.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:29 am

While she's still being a little out, Tsubame could feel her body being dragged by Bertriz to the corner. She couldn't really free herself from the older woman's grip at the moment, and could only let her opponent arranged her weakened form on the corner. When Bertriz then grabbed her arms and scissored her folded form with those long legs of hers, Tsubame began to struggle with a renewed effort, but it seemed like she was too late.

"Mmm...!" the brunette moaned as she felt the crotch and ass of Bertriz pressed against hers before they're rubbed against each other. "Aahhmm..!"

Even with her womanhood still covered in her bikini bottom, the sensation of their clashing crotches was quite electrifying. Tsubame could only moan and squirm in the corner as Bertriz trapped her good, her bikini bottom which was already slightly dampened before this move now began to get wetter. Her butt was also kneaded and squished at the same time by the older woman's as well, and while the scissoring wasn't that hard, it didn't look like she could have broken free like this until Bertriz was done with her!

"Annghhh.. nnghh... ahhhaa...!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:55 am

"Louder, louder, be fierce Tsubame!" Bertriz called out with an expression of pure bliss. The smallest inch of ass on ass made their butts hot with pleasure and heat. Pulling on her arms Bertriz's breasts closed in on Tsubame's, squished together by her own legs. With nowhere to squish out and packed in tight, they bumped and mushroomed against the mammary combardment as Bertriz swung and jerked herself forward. The position was a very awkward one yet Bertriz made it seem artistic and dexterous. Licking Tsubame across the face, she jiggled her chest left and right, slapping those jiggly breasts against Tsubame's perky ones.

Falling back and yanking on her arms, Bertriz then doubled the strength of her scissor-squeeze. Her thighs erupted with strength as her butt didn't just rub into Tsubame's - it crushed it, forcing the brunette's legs to lock into place. Her pussy crushed down alongside a mass of mushy bum, rubbing aggressively on Tsubame's while their aroused cheeks forcefully mushed, Bertriz's forcing Tsubame's to squish out to the sides.

Hanging backwards like this and crushing Tsubame's wrists in her grip, she looked like some exotic dancer hanging from a stripper pole. She looked almost relaxed, waiting for the tied up girl to give in to the literally crushing arousal.

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:29 am

"Nyaaaugghhh...!" Tsubame did moan louder as the crushing sensation grew more intense on various parts of her body. "G-ggaahhh..."

She could do nothing else but to writhe and moan as it was, and with each passing seconds her arousal was building rapidly from the grinding. The brunette tried to buck herself occasionally, but her efforts, whatever they're aimed to, were futile in the end. Eventually she just sort of resigned herself being Bertriz's hump toy, writhing helplessly in the corner while the older woman continued to mash their asses and sexes together while she was being pushed closer and closer to the peak pf pleasure.

"H-hyiii... nnghh... I'mhhh... Nnnnn....!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarOcean Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:54 pm

With one last squeeze, combined with pulling Tsubame's body past her legs, Bertriz completely flattened the girl's poor rump. She let out a sigh and released her so she could flop lifelessly to the mat. Bertriz rolled backwards, unfurling herself with a ballerina-like stretch with both arms raised and her hands curled downwards at the wrists. She took a few seconds to bask in her apparent victory before sauntering over to her very aroused opponent. It was time to get serious~

Removing her bikini top, she moved Tsubame onto her side to unclip her own. She diligently worked to tie up the woman's wrists and ankles with her own, leaving her stretched out on the mat. Climbing up to the top rope, Bertriz would lick her lips before leaping off, spreading her limbs to utterly pancake Tsubame with a flying splash!

The current Lunar Fleet

Ionel Thompson

Amandine Mayeaux

Yahagi Fujimoto

Unryuu Kisugi

The (old) Lunar Fleet

Nagato Segawa

Laurukka Koskinen

Yuudachi Kunikida

Tatsuta Murasaki

Takao Okimoto
LunarOcean
LunarOcean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next