Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 5 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:05 pm

Watching Sierra's movements, Da Xia could tell that she was definitely fighting against the pleasure in her brain that wanted to be released all over the bed. But that would go against what Da Xia wanted to 'teach' her trainee as the two locked up as Da Xia moved in.

Deciding to have her fun, Da Xia would go in low to try and tried to wrap her arms around Sierra's waist, pushing her shoulder into her gut and attempted to lift up her raven-haired partner. She would hold her up for a while before attempting to throw Sierra back into the bed, standing tall on her knees with her hands on her hips. "Come on now Sierra, surely you're not done already~"

Back to top Go down

With a Friend Like This...(Part II) - Page 5 Empty Re: With a Friend Like This...(Part II)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

"Eyaahh...?!" Sierra yelped as Da Xia caught her and hoisted her over her shoulder. "Ahh! L-let go... Waahh!" she cried as her sparring partner slammed her to the bed before posing in front of her. "Eeghh..."

The raven haired girl tried to pick herself up again, even if it didn't feel like that slam had awakened her fighting senses fully. Sierra would attempt to lunge forward from there, throwing herself towards Da Xia without too much conviction, only aiming to take down the girl with blind rush as she wasn't really sure what she could do at the moment.

"N-no way! Yaahh...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:29 pm

Da Xia (knee) stood arrogantly in front of Sierra as she watched her charge at her. Da Xia wasn't particularly concerned about the charge as she raised her arms up to try and stop Sierra's charge by catching the arms and placing her breasts on top of Sierra's head. If she was successful, she would immediately push down on them to try and force Sierra face first into the bed before laying down on top of her trainee. Spinning on top of Sierra, her breasts pushing against Sierra's head, Da Xia sat on the back of Sierra's head, letting out a gasp with the feeling of Sierra's hair tickling her sex.

"You're slipping Sierra~" Da Xia teased as she reached down to her trainee's head, ruffling her hair as she felt her juices leaking out on to the back of her head. On top of Sierra, Da Xia's other hand reached back, crawling their way to the butt of her raven-haired partner and attempted to give a good squeeze to one of the cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:37 pm

Her rushed offense ended up with Da Xia catching her arms while also placing her breasts on top of her head, before pushing her down to the mat using her strength advantage. Sierra went down quickly with a yelp, and soon enough she found herself trapped under her sparring partner who sat on the back of her head!

"Mmmff!"

She let out a few muffled cries as her face were pressed against the bed, but the ruffling on her hair made her quiet for a bit. The squeezing on her butt made her twitched, however, and her lower half wiggled a bit as if it's trying to get away from Da Xia's hand.

"Mmm! Mmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:41 pm

Da Xia let out another muffled moan as Sierra's hair brushed up against her crotch, however she was enjoying her spot on top of Sierra as usual, continuing to try and keep the butt cheek in her grasp as Sierra struggled beneath her. Deciding to switch up holds again, Da Xia released the butt and went back for the head underneath her as she would grab the head, mostly guiding it, as Da Xia rolled on to her back attempting to lock in a head scissors that wasn't too strong, meant only to rub the inner of her thighs against Sierra's head.

The Chinese 'mentor' was having too much fun with having her way with Sierra, moving from hold to hold and snuffing any of her attempts to fight back. Also the teasing was just as fun, "Oh? Look at this! I think I've caught you again~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:51 pm

"Gahh!" Sierra was now trapped in a head scissor as Da Xia shifted herself onto her back.

Her cheeks were blushing from both the teasing and the feeling of the girl's thighs rubbed against her face, and her hands would immediately attempt to pry off the legs. The squeezing wasn't that hard, so she figured that she might be able to free her head if she could be quick about it, before Da Xia changed her mind.

"Ughh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:02 pm

On her back while she had Sierra in between her legs, she could feel her trainee still having some fight in her, not like that did anything against her wishes. But it gave her an idea, she would reach down for Sierra's head, pulling on it to get Sierra to try and free the head with her own force and when she felt that Sierra had placed enough effort behind her attempt to free her head, Da Xia's thighs would release the scissors.

Hoping that the shock of being suddenly free would stun Sierra a bit, Da Xia quickly crawled to Sierra's back and wrapped her arms around her again, this time grabbing a hold of her breasts. "You know Sierra..." she began with her head over her shoulder, "I'm beginning to feel that you're not my sparring partner...you feel...more like....a toy! That's right, a toy!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Sierra was making progress on freeing herself, but when Da Xia suddenly released her from the hold, it made her a bit confused. That brief moment of delay gave her sparring partner the time to slip behind her and grabbed her breasts from behind, causing the raven haired girl to moan and arch herself slightly.

"W-wha... I-I'm not a toy...!" she protested, her hands trying to pull Da Xia's from her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:14 pm

Da Xia let out a snicker at Sierra's protests and decided to continue on with the notion that Sierra was in fact her toy. "But...I get to do all the things I want to do, like this~" Da Xia spoke out, searching for Sierra's nipples before giving them a hard pinch and a flick. And to further emphasize her point, she would begin rolling the two on the bed reaching one end of the bed and making sure that neither of them fell off of the bed before rolling for the otherside.

Letting out giggles and laughs the entire time at Sierra's expense before stopping in the middle of the bed again. "How can a toy beat me? You're doing nothing to make me thing any different~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 pm

"Ah!" Sierra moaned as she felt Da Xia pinched and flicked her nipples.

The girl then began to roll them over from side to side, the intimate contact prevented her from resisting too much the whole time, until she heard her sparring partner called her toy again. As much as she wanted to prove that she wasn't, however, it didn't seem like she had the strength to try breaking free from the girl's grasps for some reason.

"I-I'm... n-not a toy..." the raven haired girl insisted as she'd try forcing herself to get away from Da Xia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next