Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 3 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:18 pm

Muttering obscenities below her breath, Alyssa reached down to grab Serina's legs and haul her to the center of the ring. This time, she was going to go for an old favourite of hers. That move was the Death Star, or as she called it, the Daisy Cutter. It was a fairly complex hold, but she was sure she could cinch it in while Serina was still stunned. As she got down to the mat to start the move, she paused just for a second before she could start moving to grab the punk's arm. That creeping doubt was distracting her again.

Would it be enough for Serina to recover and get away before the move started up again?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 3 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by k0hryuu Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:15 am

Groaning, Serina had already begun to stir as Alyssa dragged her away from the ropes. As her senses slowly returned to her, she could already feel her foe grabbing onto her arm, surely planning another brutal hold. Obviously not wanting such a thing to happen again, she had to make her move fast.

Quickly snatching her arm away, she then threw it right back out behind her, aiming right between Alyssa's open legs, hoping to nail her with another sneaky low blow.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Yet again, Alyssa fell for that. This time, she just fell to her knees before crumpling to the floor. With a whimper, she started dragging herself away from Serina. Right now, she had to get away and try to recover. Her weak spot had been struck one too many times, and it was hell to try and fight while she was still in shock.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 pm

Smacking Alyssa with yet another cheap shot brought a small smirk to Serina's face, as she quickly scramble back to her feet. Ignoring the complaints of the ref, the dirty blonde stalked after her foe who was trying to crawl away.

"What's the matter, bitch? That cunt of yours hurting?" Serina mocked. Once more attempting to rush her victory, she reached down at Alyssa's skirt this time, attempting to yank it down her legs and right off.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:26 am

Alyssa groaned in pain as Serina yanked her skirt off. It seemed like the straps keeping it attached to that blouse weren't so well secured after all. That said, the Bomber was able to create some distance afterwards by rolling out of the ring. It wasn't like she wanted to, but there was no choice left. The punk had driven her into a corner, and she wasn't about to lose because she was too stubborn to run while she had the chance.

"F- fuck you, come over here and fight me...." She called out weakly, trying to stand up straight as she placed one hand on the apron.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:37 am

Serina let out a cry of triumph as she yanked Alyssa skirt right off, exposing her foe's panties and putting her already half-way towards victory. Holding up her prize, she looked down at Alyssa with a cocky grin. "Better be careful what you ask for, slut!"

Tossing the garment off to the side, Serina slid down under the bottom rope and off the ring. Feeling pretty full of herself, the dirty blonde lunged right at the skirt-less Alyssa, arms outstretched and reaching for her blouse, as she aimed for another leg sweep takedown.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:50 am

Alyssa was on the run, given how she had been hurting for a while. There was no doubt that in a straight fight, she would be overwhelmed with how stiff she was. But this was not a nice, clean match. It'd probably hurt her more than it'd hurt Serina, but the Bomber moved in out of nowhere with a kick aimed at the punk's groin.

It wasn't anywhere near what Serina deserved, but she needed to bend her enemy over for her favourite move outside of the ring.

"Apron's looking pretty comfy. How about you rest on it?!"

If Serina didn't evade the Bomber's kick and arms, she was about to understand how it felt to be powerbombed against a hard steel edge.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:21 am

The last thing Serina was expecting at that point was a taste of her own medicine. As Alyssa's foot slammed the dirty blonde right in her most tender spot, she let out a scream of both surprise and anguish, nearly dropping down to her knees if not for her foe grabbing on to her.

"You... cunt...!" she gasped out weakly, before suddenly getting scooped up. "Wh.. wha....!" Before Serina could even comprehend what was going on, she was brutally slammed against the edge of the ring. As pain exploded down her spine, Serina's eyes bulged and her jaw dropped before she crumbled down to the hard floor below.

With both her crotch and her back burning in agony, the dirty blonde just laid there, gasping and moaning helplessly.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:39 pm

With the apron powerbomb's success, Alyssa was a couple steps closer to winning this match. Steadying herself against the edge of the ring so she didn't collapse, she limped over to the dirty blond and bent down. The rush of things going her way brought a demented smile to her face yet again as she started tearing and yanking at Serina's top.

Best to get the hard stuff out of the way first, right?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:17 am

Still in a haze of pain, Serina could put up little resistance as Alyssa reached down and yanked off her flimsy button-up blouse, exposing her black and purple bra underneath. With the score between them now tied, the dirty blonde was in a pretty dire spot, with only her short, pleated skirt standing between her a humiliating defeat.

However, her body still refused to move properly after that brutal combo. With little other choice, Serina attempted to crawl away from Alyssa, groaning and grunting as she tried to get some space between them.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next