Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Blue_Snakie, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:44 am

"Sorry, what was that, bitch?" Gail's voice dripped with venom, she noticed a bit of red where Keiko's forehead was cut, but that didn't even make her pause. She would scoop up Keiko's helpless form and toss her back into the ring, so everyone could see what happened to the stupid bitch, before climbing inside herself.

"Alright bitch... let's get you outta those... these seem a little too nice for an ugly slut like you." Gail would start untying Keiko's top and tugging on her bottoms, much to the audience's approval.

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 Empty Re: Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko

Post by 321Shazam Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:08 am

Keiko couldn't resist as Gail threw her into the ring, and if that wasn't enough Gail would insult her. That was nothing compared to her being publicly stripped in front of the crowd by Gail. Keiko felt her bikini get pulled off her, and expose her voluptuous body. After stripped of her bikini, Keiko began to crawl toward the nearest corner in hopes of thinking of a way turn the match around. It was clear the Keiko had taken a lot of physical damage, but Keiko had worked over Gail's stamina with her seductive moves from earlier. Keiko had to think on her feet if she was going to catch Gail off guard for a counter.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:15 am

Gail frowned, seeing Keiko try to slink away, as if she wouldn't notice. Gail quickly planted her foot in between the other girl's legs, trodding down on the exposed crotch. "And just where.... do you think you're going, Keiko?" Gail asked sweetly, her tone not quite matching her actions.

Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 SAdcZrMCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 MVRLLQmCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 I82ome3Cat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 UAjmKPCCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 MAai8oKCat ears, Bikinis, Handcuffs, oh my! Gail v Keiko - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:20 am

Keiko couldn't slip away from Gail as she felt Gail begin to trample on her exposed crotch. "H-HAAAAAAH!!!! N-NOOOOOOO!!!!" Keiko screamed out n pain as Gail repeatedly stomped on her crotch. Keiko had tears begin to form around her eyes from the pain. Keiko felt severe pain, but she knew she couldn't let Gail continue to have her way, or this match would be a repeat of their last match. So Keiko tried to sneak her foot up to nail Gail in her crotch for a low blow to create some separation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:36 am

Gail started to move her foot up and down over Keiko's crotch, wondering if she could force the girl into an orgasm just from this position! But those plans were interrupted by Keiko kicking out at her, thankfully missing her cooch and just smacking her legs. "Ohh, and where did you think you were kicking, huh?!" Gail demanded, lifting her foot up, ready to give Keiko the low blow she'd missed out on!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:24 am

Keiko wasn't exactly in the best of positions as she missed her intended target and managed to only tap Gail's leg. Keiko would pay for her miscalculation, and take yet another low blow. Keiko's resistance was completely gone for the moment with all of these low blows, she just laid on the floor taking deep breathes to regain her stamina. Whatever Gail had pllanned Keiko had to endure it, if not she would find herself on the losing end of the match once again.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:34 am

"[color]You'd be quite cute if you'd just stay put![/color]" She ground her foot into Keiko's unprotected crotch, digging it in cruelly. She didn't want to give Keiko any time to rest, but knew that the crowd would want to see something a bit more spectacular than this, as fun as it was.

"Are you gonna be a good little kitty now, Keiko?" Gail asked, again in that fake sweet voice as she trod onto the girl's sex, trying to capture her clit with her toes if she could find it in there.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:43 am

Keiko laid on the floor aroused as Gail's toes started to probe her vagina. Keiko raised her hands to hold her breasts as Gail started to wiggle her toes around inside of Keiko's pussy. "H-Hah...H-Hah...Mmmm...Oooh...Mmmm, Yes!!" Keiko purred as Gail's toes stimulated her. Soon Gail's toes would grab onto her clit, and Keiko became even more aroused as she started to slap the ring floor in excitement and shake her head from side to side in excitement. The crowd was enjoying every moment of this as they cheered Gail on wanting to see one women get sexually humiliated in this match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:02 am

"Good girl!" Guess she didn't even need to change things up, the crowd was getting plenty excited just from this! The cute sight of Keiko playing with her own breasts, and the soft wet feeling of Keiko's hot sex was quite wonderful. "You're really a dirty little slut, huh?" She said, amused by how easily she'd broken down the other brunette, the girl was practicaly about to cum to just her foot!

And that's just what Gail intended to happen, her grin only widening as she poked and prodded Keiko's exposed sex with her foot, pinching her toes against the little nub. "Doesn't that just feel good, kitty?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:56 am

Keiko didn't want to admit it but Gail was seriously turning her on. This type of domination was certainly a lot for Keiko to handle. Keiko tried to claw her way to the ropes while under Gail's control but she was too far away, and her pussy was getting wetter with each moment of struggle. Keiko couldn't contain herself as this public humiliation took her over the edge and caused her to climax over Gail's foot. "H-Hah!...N-No!...I-I"M CUMMIING!!!!!...Mmmmm..." Keiko moaned out loud as before climaxing. Keiko loud on the floor exhausted, breathing heavily trying to catch her breathe after what she had been through.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next