Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:10 am

It took John a second to get his bearings, as he had flung himself rather wildly into the corner to avoid his enemy. When he looked again, he saw what happened. He had low blown himself. Excellent. Well, excellent for John.

Watching Jean try to extricate himself was fun. It was also an opportunity. The positioning was perfect. John waltzed right over to Jean while his legs were sticking out of the ring, came up behind him, and put both hands on his collar. With a loud grunt, he tore as hard as possible, trying to violently rip and snap off all of the buttons on Jean’s front shirt, or at least some of them anyway. Hopefully the threads holding the buttons weren’t that tight.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Schoolboy Strip Match: John Mitchell Vs. Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:34 am

Jean is violently shaken from his world of pain when John grabs him by the collar and starts to rip. For a rip and strip match, the clothing often looked nice but purposefully was made less than sturdy. Who wanted to watch a match where one guy had to sit there and tug for several moments before it broke?

The veracity with which John tugged ended up yanking him free of the ropes. Jean landed on his rump and the buttons began to pop free one by one. Jean grabbed at fabric left at the bottom of the jacket, but even then it was torn from his grasp and the last buttons skittered across the ring. Whereas a normal schoolboy's uniform would have a white button up underneath, in the interest of time in a strip-match the shirt was gone. Jean's well defined abs peeked out from beneath the jacket, getting a fresh round of eager screams from the audience.

Thinking quickly, Jean pushed his arms back and let John tear the rest of the jacket away from him, sliding off his arms and back and leaving him shirtless. Jean rolled away towards one of the corner posts, his face slightly reddened. The wind had been taken out of his sails so to speak, he wouldn't be trying something too risky till he was more confident that John was gonna stay down.

"That eager to get me undressed? I'm a better kisser than I thought" Jean taunted, trying to reclaim some of the moment's thrill. As he pushed up using the corner posts, he purposefully fleshed and flexed his abs to show off.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:47 am

John tugged and yanked and grunted, and finally he ripped the buttons off. Jean, it seemed, let John yank the jacket off. It soon became clear why, he was showboating for the crowd.

“Mmmm, I’ve kissed better.” John replied with a chuckle. He was finally starting to be a little less miserable, mainly since he was doing quite well so far. And he had to admit, not only did it feel good to be the first one to get clothes off their opponent, but his opponent was also something hot to look at. John took a short second to look over his toned body, and Jean helped by flexing and showing off for the crowd.

John didn’t take too long to enjoy the show, though, and soon was on the attack again. Keeping the jacket in one hand, as it might be a useful weapon to choke or whip Jean latter, John bent forward and charged towards Jean, trying to spear him into the corner post.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:26 am

"Kissed better? Keep dreaming!" Jean shot back at him, rolling his eyes and placing his hands on his hips. If you traced the figure of his body, it redirected your focus right back towards the abs he was showing off. He caught John's gaze sweeping over him for just a moment, but it was enough to give Jean a few ideas to save for later.

John was on the attack soon again though, Jean's discarded jacket in hand. His opponent was closing fast so he didn't have a lot of choices. Jean climbed up the turnbuckles to the top rope just as John was getting close. He grabbed the top for support and threw his boot at John's incoming head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 am

John was moving faster and faster, trying to catch Jean before he could recover. Alas, John had spent too much time looking at Jean’s hot body.

“OOF!” John let out. His shoe slammed into John’s head with a loud crack, and sent John tumbling backwards, slamming into the matt back first, dazed by the blow.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:50 am

Jean nearly lost his footing after kicking John hard in the head, swinging from the turnbuckle just a bit. As he secured himself, Jean flashed a brilliant smile to the audience and blew a kiss. He wanted to turn the crowd up a bit more, but he knew John was a tough cookie to crack or keep down.

Jean crawls back up to the turnbuckle and takes a deep breath. He had just told himself he wasn't going to try anything out of his league again, but the situation was teasing him and it was hard to say no. He jumps from the top buckle and gets himself horizontal, pointing a sharp elbow John's way. If he aimed himself correctly this time, he was gonna drive that elbow right into John's gut. It was certainly simpler than going for any flips or fancier moves, and it did get the job done.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:50 am

John wasn’t able to see the kiss, but he’d have rolled his eyes if he did. His head felt like it was splitting. He squeezed his eyes shut on reflex, grabbing his throbbing head and stamping his foot on the mat in pain. The ring vibrated as he stomped, and he finally opened his eyes and put his hands behind him to try to get up.

That didn’t happen.

Just as he got his upper body up, Jean came sailing over the top rope! “Shiiit…GAAAAAAAHH!” John let out a hacking cough as an elbow slammed into his gut, driving all of the air out of his body, making him gasp and writhe on the mat.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 11, 2015 4:02 am

Jean crashed down on top of John and the ring shook on impact. For a second, he was just as shocked that it had worked! However, he wasn't planning on adding any highflying moves to his repertoire any time soon. Jean pushed up to his knees and swung one over, straddling John's chest.

"Knew I'd take your breath away one way or another" Jean teased, slapping John's cheek lightly. He turned around, leaning over and supporting himself with one hand on the mat and one on John's crotch. He started feeling around for John's dick and taking hold. He rubbed him a few times lightly through the pants to get him good and hard, tenting enough for the audience to see in person and on the big screen.

"You seem uncomfortable, let's get you out of these pants" He then busied his fingers with undoing the belt and unzipping the pants, intent on stripping him and rendering their clothed status equal.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:23 am

“That sucked, shut up!” John coughed out at the first cheesy one liner, struggling to catch his breath. As he did, he suddenly gasped, feeling his cock going rock hard at Jean’s touch.

There was a moment where John froze, eyes rolling back a bit…but then he heard the next one liner, and that snapped him out of it. In fact, it annoyed him so much, his New York accent peaked out! That was rare for John, who actively tried not to have the accent because he thought it made him sound stupid. “I’LL BREAK-A YA FACE!” He shouted, then swung his unrestrained hand up, aiming to punch Jean across the jaw.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:42 am

Jean had a small "haha!" moment of triumph when he undid the buckle of John's pants, tearing the loops away and working on the pants themselves. He didn't care that his one-liners were terrible, his sole focus was to de-pants and demoralize!

He had just undone the button and drawn done the zipper when John shouted out, with somewhat of an accent in his voice. And then of course there was the blinding pain in his jaw. Jean was knocked to the side in surprise, shaking his head like he hadn't quite realized what had happened yet. He brought a hand up to his face, no loose teeth but there was definitely going to be a bruise to accompany the fresh cut in his lower lip.

"In the face? Really?" Jean groaned, talking seemed to exacerbate the pulsating ache that seemed to come from the very bone.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next