by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

Post by rupertspenser Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 pm

SHe snapped at him and Rupert blinked...
"no i'm here to fight... i just don't want anyone to say i was lucky."
he stepped back and rolled back into the ring standing up he beckoned her to join him in the ring.
he rolled his shoulders and stretched his body trying to ease his sore muscles.
" come on...lets give them a show!"

Rupert's Rest:

feel free to pm me to discuss a match! or just to chat
rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 Empty Re: Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:54 pm

Sermis glared with hatred at her opponent now, this is exactly what she hated.  The idea of just leaving the match cross her mind, but she knew that her manager would never let this go.  “Lucky?  I have been cheating, no one is going to say you got lucky after all the dirty tricks I have performed!  Do you truly think that lowly of me.” barked Sermis with raged.  Whatever playful tone that once was in her voice had now been replaced by anger.

She then watched as her opponent slide back into the ring and tell her to give them a show.  Sermis nodded her head as she entered the ring as well.  The referee who had now gotten to four stop counting as the two wrestlers were back in the ring.  Not wanting to give Rupert a chance to recover, she would charge him and attempt to spear him.

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:01 pm

She glared at him from outside the ring... "noo not at all i think your great!" but he realised as he looked into her face she was pissed... angry as hell and charging at him again...

if Rupert had been a cocky guy wanting to taunt his opponent into losing their head for him to take advantage ... this would be a perfect oppurtunity... but that wasn't his plan...

-damn i'm so GREEN- he thought -all the hours in the dojo and he was acting like a fool in the ring!-
it was at this moment when her shoulder hit him hard in his solid abs knocking him off his feet and onto his back... if he hadn't abs of steel this could have been a finisher... but they were solid and despite the damage he wasn't finished yet...

his stomach felt on fire... but he had the presence of mind to buck his hips, grasping her shoulder trying to reverse their position for a quick pin attempt.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:09 pm

Sermis attack connected as she knock down her opponent to the wrestling mat, it felt good to get some payback on her foolish opponent. Yet just as she was about to get up, she felt her shoulder being grabbed and their position was then reverse. The referee suddenly slid beside them and raised her hand. “ONE!” yelled the referee as Sermis then began to try and kick out of the pin as she still wasn't sure how she had gotten pinned. All she knew is that she needed to escape soon or she would lose the match in such a silly way. The crowd, on the other hand, began to cheer as they say Rupert pin down his female opponent and started to count with the referee.

Sermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 3l9yoRWSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 AjbwxKgSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 DUhLLRtSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 CDNLQYlSermis Languis vs Rupert the bear Spenser - Page 3 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:15 pm

He felt Sermis beneath him, and heard the ref call "ONE!", the crowd chanting for him ... but he knew she wasn't hurt or in a particularly good pin...
he wanted to rest but that would be stupid.. transitioning forwards he tried to wrap his right arm around the back of her head to pull her into a wrench trying to stretch her neck and potentially start to get the back into the match.
the crowd cheering him on as he tried to gain some momentum.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:32 pm

It seemed the pin was broken but not by Sermis but by her opponent Rupert. He probably knew that the pin wasn't going to work and used the moment to place Sermis in a hold. She now found his arm around her neck squeezing the air out of her. She decided to respond by attempting to pry his hands off her neck while trying to kick forward so that she could get closer to the ropes. Thus, if one of her plans failed, she still had a backup.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:39 pm

His arm snaked around her neck pulling her in tight and he smiled to the crowd, he felt her hands grip his hands trying to pry them free... but his hold was strong... what he wasnt expecting was the kick forward.. he lost balance instantly... its not the usual counter so he wasn't ready... falling he let go of her neck and kipped up landing gracefully on his feet next to her.
"nice move" he commented under his breath.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Feeling her neck now free, Sermis would roll out of the ring to make sure that she couldn't be taken advantage of.  The crowd would boo her for running away.  She cared little about what the crowd said or even what Rupert said, her only focus now was to break him.  The female wrestler wanted to see her male counterpart suffer.  Seeing as she was out of the ring again, the referee would start to count her out by yelling “ONE.”  It was a far too familiar scene once again, but Sermis needed to do something in order to gain control of the match again but for now she simply stayed out of the ring and waited to see what Rupert would do.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by rupertspenser Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:08 pm

Rupert got to his feet.. pleased to have begun to mount an offence... looking for his opponent he saw her outside the ring.. ever the gentleman he stepped to the middle of the ring to allow her access so they could continue the fight...
To be honest he was a little surprised that she had run away... he wondered if she had hurt herself... but remember her response to his offering of his hand so declined to comment...
Rupert was learning all the time he was in the ring with sermis, and found her style of fighting intriguing.

Rupert's Rest:

rupertspenser
rupertspenser

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:18 pm

It seemed her opponent had decided not to chase her and instead went to the center of the ring while the referee continued to count her out now reaching the two count.  The more the two fought, the more she hated him as Sermis felt that she wasn't being taken seriously.  After taking a moment to catch her breath, she would slide back in the ring and attempt to get up.  Instead of going for the offensive, the female wrestler decided to stay on the defensive and allow Rupert to make the first move as he had always been counter attacking her instead of taking the initiative.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next