Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kalling out the Koalition!

+5
killcarrion
TheWamts
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kalling out the Koalition! - Page 2 Empty Re: Kalling out the Koalition!

Post by LtLukas Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:45 pm

Jessica really couldn't have said for sure why she was at the arena. Something always just seemed to happen. A fight, or drama, or a fight over drama. It was all so exciting, usually. Tonight, Jessica wasn't quite as excited. The halls of the arena were doing nothing for her and for whatever reason the Violent Violet couldn't really find anything that entertained her. Just as she was checking her phone to see if any local bars had any happy hours, something wonderful happened. A text appeared on the screen, and it seemed to imply that things could get wonderfully interesting. Rumor had it that Taylor Parker was in the building, and this might be another crack at her.

The Violent Violet flew to the entrance ramp, as fast as her tight jeans and converse's could take her. She was almost building up a sweat as she had her leather jacket on, but the yellow tank top she had on underneath gave her just enough space to breath. Her new cellphone slipped into the back pocket of her pants without a hassle. It occurred to her that Kelly might ask her to do something, that tonight wouldn't just be about her. Well, whatever. She could fake being Kelly's friend a little bit longer.

She slowed down and paced a little bit. It looked like there were a few other girls already out there, and god knows she didn't want to look too eager. Jessica eventually emerged and took a gander at the cavalcade of wrestlers. There were a few more than she expected. Either Kelly was secretly devastatingly charming, or Taylor was more of a massive bitch than even Jessica knew. Whatever the case was, Jessica's purple hair could be distinctly seen among the wrestlers Kelly had protecting her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:19 pm

Taylor tapped her foot and pantomimed checking the time on her wrist while she watched the gathering crowd. She couldn't keep the great big smile off her face.

"Oh my god, dude," she said, just to Akashi, and gestured up at the group. "Right? It's our fan club!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:01 pm

Kelly knew her Coalition loved her. That's why they all showed up! Except for one, but she was in trouble anyway for failing to fulfill orders and take out Aliana Sanders, but no matter. Kelly was still The Champion and had the baddest gang in AFW.

Kelly strode out, clad in a black skirt, white shirt and bright red blazer. Big big eyed sunglasses on top of her head as she pulled up onto the entrance stage, surrounded by her posse, raising the AFW Friction Title high above your head.

She nodded and smiled at the dry looking D.B. before nodding her head at Haruna. Those two looked... So dry. They needed to cheer up! They were standing beside the champion!

She looked at Talia, the smallest in the group and raised a brow because she honestly couldn't tell if she was as irritated as Haruna and Bunny seemed to be!

"You guys look so out of it... I bet you're all wonders at promo cutting! Haha!"
Kelly bellowed delightfully before looking at Karisma.

"Oh. Hello Karisma. Glad you're here... A shame your friend isnt." Kelly said dryly before going up behind Jessica, patting the giant girl in the back before stepping out in front with a mic in her head, but she wouldn't say a thing before giving Rosie a pat on the shoulder to thank her.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN OF JAPAN! THE AFW'S GREATEST FORCE AND ITS GREATEST CHAMPION ARE GRACING THE STAGE!"
Kelly cried into the mic while being received with more harsh boos.

She pointed at Akashi and Taylor and shook her head. "Look at you two has-beens. Thinking you have what it takes to call out, The American Hero, Your Champion! And the Coalition of the Willing! " Said Kelly with a wide grin.

"You all tals big games but last I checked even our new girl, Haruna!" And with that, Kelly went over to obnoxiously sling an arm around her shoulder. "A rookie! Was capable of hanging with a so called main even status fighter such as you, Akashi! That speaks volumes and makes me wonder if you're worthy of even fighting us even more!" Kelly barked into the mic before turning to Taylor.

"And you, Parker. I want you to know that the women who stand with me today, are merely a product of what YOU started! It's people like Dark Angel, Myself, Karisma and even Brittany that are able to put differences aside simply because of how much, we utterly and totally hate you and everything you stand for." Kelly spat into the mic, flipping off Taylor before looking off to the booing crowd. "I know how much you like to use people. That's why Avery doesn't have a career anymore but unlike you..." Kelly looked up at Jessica and smiled. "Unlike you I take care of my girls. They're all still standing... And certainty not embarrassing themselves by crying over some boy."

"Now do you kids have something to say worthy of our time? Because if you're looking to settle things...Well..." Kelly took a look at her team of five versus the two in the ring.

"We don't mind settling things right now, either." Kelly said slyly into her mic.

She would not even need to lift her finger. Her soldiers would dismantle these bitches and she'd continue her reign happily

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:32 pm

After a few minutes of waiting, Brittany finally decided to step out onto the stage with the rest of the coalition. Brittany knew that Kelly would be all smiles to see her there but Brittany didn't care. She had her own plans. However, that really didn't matter as Brittany would move to stand next to Karisma while Kelly taunted Taylor and Akashi.

"So, what did i miss?" Brittany would ask Karisma as she looked around to see everyone who had gathered to listen to Kelly's annoying voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:28 pm

"Oh, not much at all..." Karisma said, smiling at Brittany.

Akashi continued to grin and tossed Taylor a glance at her words. Once kelly was finished, Akashi lifted up her microphone. "Is that the entire ship of fools?" Akashi asked. "I think it was good we left our girls at home. That just would have made it unfair." She said as her eyes focused on Kelly. "So, are you going to send them all down at once? Do we each get half? Maybe we can fight them one at a time?" She asked, her smile never faded.

"I'll feel bad for squashing the pink haired girl, but it will be a treat otherwise. You're planning on sending her too, right? I mean, that's why they are here, isn't it? For you to hide behind? To get their asses kicked in your place? You're going to have to fight someone all by yourself eventually Conway-san. Now's your chance to step up and be a woman. You decide how this goes down and how many of your bitches we have to beat up to get to you, but I'd figure it out out quickly while it's still just you, Taylor, me and your meat shield."

The crowd was pretty invigorated by Akashi's words and cheered thoroughly. When they finally settled down, Akashi spoke once more. "You're still calling yourself the American Hero but who are you a hero to? Your coalition? The fans here?" She waved her hand to the booing audience. "To everyone watching at home? What is heroic about someone who leads from the back, is in constant retreat and cowers in fear even when the odds are clearly stacked in her favor? I believe I have been misinformed when it comes to the definition of hero all of my life. Please, Conway-san, enlighten me."

Akashi was done addressing Kelly and looked at the rest of the girls. "The rest of you... You despise Taylor-san so much that you would sell your soul to the devil? Has Taylor injured your family? Has she slandered your family's honor? Has she done anything that is not common course in this world we live in? Has she done anything that any of you would hesitate to do? Because, if she has hurt your pride alone, then I am sorry for you." Akashi bowed her head. "Because facing us down while standing at Kelly's side is a far worse injury to your own pride than anything Taylor Parker could ever do to it and if you come at us for nefarious reasons or delusions of restoring the pride you yourselves have destroyed, you will be shown no quarter."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:39 am

Taylor bounced in place next to Akashi while she spoke, beaming the whole time with unwavering confidence. She knew, of course, that if all five of them attacked her and Akashi at once, they would be in big trouble, especially with Taylor's shoulder still recovering.

But it was so exhilarating to see them all lined up, all wanting a shot at THEM!

"Yeah!" Taylor said, and then paused. She lowered her mic and turned to Akashi. "Wait, all of them just hate me?"

Taylor stepped in front of Akashi and leaned one elbow on the top rope, her microphone in the other hand. She peered up at the gang of tough guys and psycho bitches.

"Don't you guys just feel like such tools?"

She let the words hang for a moment, and then straightened up off the ropes and shook her head at the champ. "Kelly, you didn't train your dogs very well. It doesn't look like any of 'em like you very much. How's that gonna go?" She asked with a sweet smile, and then strolled back toward the middle of the ring.

"Okay, but seriously, I gotta know. Kelly likes to say a lot of stuff about me that anyone with half a brain knows isn't true. But what do you guys actually have against me? What's so bad that you ended up with that?"

She jabbed a finger at Kelly and slipped the champ a subtle wink.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:55 am

"I AM a hero!" Kelly assessed with a stomp of her foot. "And I am no coward! " She shot back angrily, trying to defend herself, only to freeze when Akashi and then Taylor addressed her crew. Her face going instantly pale.

"DON'T YOU LISTEN!?" Kelly spat angrily as her anger returned. "I said Dark Angel, Karisma and Brittany are here because they, along with me, hate your stupid guts and the rest..." She paused and turned to look at Haruna, Death Bunny and Jessica.

"They just knew to hook up with a winner! They're not tools at all! They're my equals!"
Kelly snapped back before turning to face her posse.

"Right guys!?"
She barked before noticing... "Oh Brittany you're here..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Brittany just smiled at Kelly as the girl finally noticed she was here. "Yeah, sorry for being so late but don't let me distract you. Continue on. I have no need to say anything as the crowd already knows what has happened between me and Taylor." Brittany said as she would wave her hand dismissively at Kelly. "I am really interested in how the rest of our little group feels about you." Brittany said with a wicked smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:51 am

Despite venturing out into this situation with no context as to what was going on, it didn't take a twelfth level intellect to piece together just what D.B. had unknowingly strode into. A flexing of muscles and show of force in response to something Kelly must have been baited into. Now standing shoulder to shoulder with the strikingly diverse menagerie of characters in this Coaltion, alongside a fox-masked hooded figure and a deceptively...cute...pint-sized band leader. Her dead-eyed gaze lingered on that last one for a few seconds before returning her attention back to the ring. Just...just how strapped for new members were they?

She crossed her arms in front of her chest while both sides spoke their peace, listening intently and suppressing a snorted laugh when Kelly referred to herself as a winner. Towards the middle of the long winded exchange, it dawned on her that the dojo were digging away at chinks in the armor, finding any way to lessen their ranks they could think of. Kelly looked back at them practically ghost-faced, obviously rattled that deserters would flee the ship...

...and now the window of opportunity to leave Kelly in the lurch was shining brightly. Fulfilling her obligations and gifting Kelly that title belt should have amounted to a clear conscience when choosing to part ways. But when she looked at the cackling American and  reflected on all the potential mayhem that would come from her being the champ, an odd sense of...accountability, kept her bolted in place. D.B. was perhaps the most integral factor in the events that lead to this, and she could clearly see now that this blonde-haired Frankensteins monster was the result of her own doing. And wouldn't abandoning her now make her come off as some indecisive hypocrite after going through all that trouble to make her champ?  

"Equals...you'd do well to remember that." D.B. would nonchalantly state before striding alongside Kelly in as subtle a gesture she could make that she wasn't going anywhere.

If D.B. ever does leave Kelly, it'll be on her own terms...not because a sumo who sat on her and a loud-mouthed former champ she enjoyed beating to a bloody pulp were all of a sudden feeling diplomatic. For now she was sticking with the Coalition almost purely to spite the dojo and their arrogant fucking attitude...and as hair raising and cringe worthy as the thought was...Kelly was her responsibility.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:50 pm

Kelly narrowed her eyes at Brittany. She was already in trouble for not even responding to her phone calls. One of them being orders to take out Aliana Sanders, which weren't even carried out! And on top of that, Brittany was late today, so that little grin of her's just made Kelly glare at her for a moment.

But good old Death Bunny!

"Equals!" She beamed happily. "I treat you guys like equals... Don't I, Jessica?" She asked while batting her eye lashes at the tall enforcer.

"Haruna...You're kind of... New... But you're not a tool! I helped you kick Akashi's ass! Uh... Not that you needed help either though!"

She was starting to grow impatient looked around frantically, before looking back at Taylor and Akashi with disgust, she knew what they were trying to do and it was stupid! But that being said, Kelly FELT stupid! Standing out here with a group of people who were just as selfish as she was! They were basically hired guns! And now she was The Champion! She couldn't afford to be embarrassed or look like a fool while she was the face of the female wrestling

"JUST TELL THOSE BITCHES YOU LOVE ME!"
She finally screeched angrily at her posse.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum