Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 11:45 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:55 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:47 am

» Usada Pekora - The Evil Rabbit
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:38 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 36 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Puff'd and Reckless Libertine

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Puff'd and Reckless Libertine - Page 2 Empty Re: A Puff'd and Reckless Libertine

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:39 pm

"That's gross." Mercy said dryly. "But for the record, I've always had them." Kinda. Mercy huffed indignantly then watched as Brittany had the audacity to actually throw money at her and tell her to buy nice clothes.

She watched the money flitter to the ground and furrowed her brow. She huffed and crossed her arms as Brittany continued and when she was finished, shook her head and gestured to the money on the ground. "This is exactly what I'm talking about. I'm not some whore you're paying to screw, Brittany." She growled.

Still... Mercy knelt down and picked up the money while she eyed Brittany. "You need a new attitude, but, I'll be happy to take your money for easy work." She said and smiled, stuffing the wad of cash into her pocket. She pushed up her glasses and grinned. "I've worked for people far busier than you, Brittany." She said. "I'll text you my number." She said as she whipped out her phone and scrolled through her contact list and texted Brittany her number. "I'll be in touch with you and I'm bringing a contract. I'm not doing this unless it's professional, understand?"

Mercy then looked over Brittany. "And, for the record, my clothes are nice!" She added, folding her arms under her chest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A Puff'd and Reckless Libertine - Page 2 Empty Re: A Puff'd and Reckless Libertine

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Brittany just continued to smile at Mercy. "Don't worry, if i was going to treat you like a whore. I would've already had my way with you." Brittany said as she watched Mercy pick up the money. "You can bring whatever you like. As long as you are ready to work for ME." Brittany said putting extra emphasize on me.

"I think this will be a great business venture for you. You are now working for one of if not the best wrestler in the business." Brittany would say as she would turn to leave. "Fine, you can wear that to work but i want you to buy some new clothes that you can wear when you manage me during matches." Brittany said as she was quite happy with how that went.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:58 pm

Mercy rolled her eyes at Brittany. She probably should have paid her own EGO to set her appointments. It was about as big as another person.

Mercy rubbed her temples. "Brittany... I hate to burst your bubble, but I am not really looking at this like a business opportunity. You have money and need, I have skills and need. That's it. I'm willing to work for you, but please don't think that I'm going to enjoy this. It's business and I'm a professional, ok? I don't even LIKE wrestling!"

Once the air was cleared, she looked over the blonde. "Well.. like what? What do you want me to wear to the ring?" She asked, a bit skeptical about that. She looked down at the suit she was wearing. She looked pretty classy, she thought. Very professional. She couldn't even imagine how Brittany wanted to dress her up.

"And... what do you want me to call you? I think that Ms. Luvve is fine." She said, wanting to keep things professional.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:09 am

"You can look at this however you want. However, i think you are going to enjoy this more than you think." Brittany said as she looked Mercy up and down. "Hmmm, i think i could find something for you to wear. A suit is boring. You need something that will make you shine like i do." Brittany said she flipped her hair into the air before running her hands down her body to show it off to Mercy.

Brittany would then take a step towards Mercy. "Ms. Luvve will work until you feel more comfortable." Brittany said as she would try to run her hand across Mercy's shoulder as she walked behind Mercy. "Now that you work for me. If you ever need something, don't hesitate to ask." Brittany said as she would rest her hands on Mercy's shoulders.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:17 am

Mercy sighed as Brittany continued to speak and show off her body. and tried to explain how great working for her was. Considering how she seemed to treat a simple hello, she had her doubts, even as Brittany tried to show off her, admittedly, rather voluptuous and attractive body.

Mercy shivered as Brittany touched her and slipped behind her. She shut her eyes, feeling like she was back with Lukretia. She breathed softly and then brought a hand up and touched Brittany's. She let it linger for a faint moment before she lifted it up and removed it from her.

Mercy turned around and eyed Brittany cautiously as she stepped away from the other hand. "Ms. Luvve... " She said, adjusting her glasses and giving Brittany a stern look. "When you want to shop, we can meet up and make everything official before we decide what I should wear to your matches." Mercy huffed again. "I'm going to definitely have a say in it though."

Mercy bowed her head. "Now, unless you have something pressing, I should go write up that contract..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:24 am

Brittany let Mercy remove her hands from her shoulders. "Of course you can have a say in what you wear. It is your body after all. However, my only restriction is that it is beautiful and that it compliments me." Brittany said as she would flash Mercy a smile. "Well then, i will be waiting to see that contract." Brittany said as would extend a hand to Mercy.

"Now, a handshake to at least verbally seal this deal?" Brittany asked as she stared at Mercy while waiting for Mercy to take her hand.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:15 am

Mercy looked at Brittany. She seemed reasonable but in the moment, as she held out her hand, Mercy suddenly felt the urge to recoil. She felt like she was back in Margaret or Allison's office. Brittany was supposed to be a snake, after all, and even she knew what kind of deals they made...

Mercy closed her eyes and shook Brittany's hand firmly. She looked into the blonde's eyes and nodded. She would always have the law on her side to keep people like Brittany at bay. She trusted her superior intelligence to guide her through any misfortunes as well as the knowledge that things could change in an instant and she could get herself out of this predicament very quickly.

"We'll be in touch, Ms. Luvve..." Mercy said and quickly turned to leave the facility. She wasn't even thinking about going to the legal department any more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:13 pm

Brittany shook Mercy's hand with a smile on her face. "I think it will be pleasant working with you." Brittany said as she watched Mercy go. Brittany would then walk off towards the gym to start her daily training and all the while Brittany couldn't help but smile as she thought of things to come.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2