» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mina Harker Vs. THE Cyclops

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mina Harker Vs. THE Cyclops - Page 2 Empty Re: Mina Harker Vs. THE Cyclops

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:51 pm

This time it was Mina's turn to blink in surprise as she watched Molly crumple to her knees in agony. She'd never actually downed anyone like that before and she didn't know how to follow it up. Part of her, the shred of humanity that the vampire hadn't destroyed perhaps, felt kinda bad about it. It wanted to give Molly the biggest hug and apologize, but Mistress Babel was counting on her.

If The Cyclops didn't take advantage of Mina's moment of hesitation... then the girl would reach out a slender hand to grab up a handful the mutant chuni's hair, pulling it sharply to lift the young woman's face. As soon as those cute, soft cheeks were in sight her other hand would fly in a less than devastating slap. It sounded really vicious though!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:09 pm

Molly was barely a fighter so the strike to her gut left her vulnerable to Mina's next attack!

"AUH!" She whined as she felt a harsh grip on her lovely hair, pulling her up sharply by it so she stumbled to her feet before a loud 'WHAP' was heard when Molly's face was strike.

"Puh!" Spit flew from Molly's mouth as her cheek was struck, making her stumble in Mina's grip. If her hair wasn't released, she'd surly flop to the mat.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 4:18 pm

Mina's grip was none to sure and was unprepared to hold Molly up when the heavier girl made to collapse back to the mat. Hair slipped through bony fingers allowing Molly to flop unimpeded. Again, Mina didn't know what to do with an advantage... she'd never had one before. Was the girl hurt? Was the match supposed to stop or something? She thought back to when the demon had kicked her in the groin and how the match had continued... No, this kept going.

Like any girl of her age there was only one instinct when your foe was downed. Pounce! She leaped upon Molly's prone form, straddling the girl's stomach and trying to seize control of her wrists. Frilly skirts swished about over the cyclops, half obscuring the action from the eyes of the audience. "Submit to me, creature! Pledge your undying fealty to my Mistress and you may be spared!" The position wasn't exactly threatening enough to warrant such talk, but it was the best Mina could hope for.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:26 pm

Molly flopped to the mat like a ton of bricks. Coming down hard on the mat where she'd lay, groaning as she felt the burning sensation on her wounded cheek before she was suddenly mounted and pinned by Mina!

Molly kicked and bucked under her opponent, unable to move with her wrists being pinned, unable to even use her laser on her visor!

"N-No! NEVER! I am an X-Men!" Molly shouted as she struggled under Mina, kicking and flailing around.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:32 pm

Mina squeaked and grunted as she struggled to restrain the mutant warrior. The slightly bigger girl bucked and flailed like a woman possessed, bouncing Mine on top of her hips. Eventually the frantic struggling forced the thrall witch to let go of Molly's wrists to stop herself falling forward. Her hands and forearms struck the mat just above and around Molly's head and her near flat chest came down to squish a visored face. "Grrrr! You're going to be Ex-Sanguinated when I'm done with you!"

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:26 pm

Molly bucked up and Mina came down. The Mutant's eyes shooting wide as she felt the succubus smush her hips down on Molly's body, causing her to cough and twitch under the woman before Mina came flopping down, mashing her chest right up against Molly's face!

"M-Mhh! Mrrphhhh!!"
Molly kicked and squirmed as her mouth and nose were sealed by the girl's small chest, leaving The Cyclops to kick and squirm and thrash violently as she was unable to breathe, flailing and pounding at Mina's shoulders "MRRRPHHHH!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:02 am

Babel hadn't moved from her position on top of the announce table as she watched her minion proceed with a rather saucy offensive. Her cheeks reddened, but her features did not change. She continued to encourage Mina from the sidelines.

"Yes! Show that meat bag what life without breath is like! steal it and then steal her blood and bathe in the stolen essence of the weak mortal!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:19 pm

Molly's visor was decidedly uncomfortable against her chest, which caused her almost as much discomfort as the mutant's frantic strikes against Mina's bony shoulders. Her pale features began to twist in a snarl of pain as she struggled to hold onto her position in spite of the unorganized defensive. Suffocating her opponent wasn't something the witch was particularly equipped to accomplish as Molly needed only turn her head a little to find some air, but it was the thought that counted!

Ruffled skirts and silvery tresses cascaded down around the pair like curtains of silk obscuring much of the action from the eyes of the spectators, but the details were easy to guess. For a moment she considered abandoning her position for something less... painful, but then she heard the voice of her Mistress encouraging her from the outside. Growling audibly she steeled her nerves and gave her shoulders a frisky little roll like she'd seen some of the bustier girls do. This was more embarrassing than it was effective, and would likely have humiliated Mina as much as it did Molly did it not seem so right for this new "Evil Mina Harker" persona she was cultivating. Yes, evil was sexy so this would be okay... the behavior matched the new outfit!

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:08 am

Molly continued to squirm under Mina, trying her best to get loose as she gasped and sucked for breath, managing to turn her head to get some air in her lungs before she heard Mina's hot growl before the bashing and mashing of her breasts boxed Molly's face left to right.

"Mmmhhh!!" Molly cried out, her face flushing as she was humiliated by the Succubus maid, left a flustered quivering mess as the girl's chest battered her cheeks.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:42 am

Mina felt the mutant, though bigger than herself, slowly give up her struggling beneath her tiny-titty assault. Believe she had this match now well in hand, erroneous as this belief may be, she would leave off her smothering for something more flavorful and less effective. Her lithe body slid down Molly's until she was straddling the other girl's hips and her modest chest was pushed against the mutant's. Her pale cheek brushed against the flushed cheek of her captive as she breathed warmly against her neck, "Now, are you prepared to give up your life force to me? To submit to my mistress?"

Melodramatically she bared her teeth, completely devoid of fangs, and let her jaws hover just a centimeter away from Molly's throat.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next