Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Masako

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Masako - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Masako

Post by dragonswill Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:16 pm

As masako tried to fondle Kagami's breast the girl couldn't get much of a grip, However Kangami had something to grab on to when she grabbed onto Masakos breast squeezing them. Masako let out a low moan soon afterwards, it seems Masako's hentai moves wont be helping her alot in this round but she could be a clever girl when she wants to be. "nnngghh you know how to work a girls breast abit dotn you cutie?" Masako asked as she would moves her hands under Kagamis armpits, her next move she hoped the girl was ticklish as the orange haired girl would tickle Kagami.

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Masako - Page 2 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Semifinals: Kagami Celeste Vs. Masako

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:19 am

As Kagami squeezed Masako's breasts, she thought she had Masako on the defensive. "I can play naughty too." Kagami said before she felt Masako's hands by her armpits. "Hey, what are you doing?" Kagami said before she burst out in laughter as Masako began to tickle her. Which forced Kagami off of Masako and into the jello beside her. "Stop that. Stop tickling me."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:20 am

"heh thats right laugh Kagami." Masako giggled as she tickled the Kawaii making her laugh. she was glad she got the small girl off her now she could take control of the fight. " what you want me to stop but you look like yoru having so much fun i wouldnt want to ruin that." Masako teased as she kept tickling Kagami . " oh and im sure you can be naughty to but sadly the match isn't a naughty match" masako smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:24 am

Kagami kicked and flailed her arms as Masako tickled her. Kagami's tossed jello all over the place as she tried to push away from Masako to escape the torture she was receiving from Masako. "Stop it! I can't stop laughing." Kagami said as she would try to slap away Masako's hands. Kagami wasn't used to this type of wrestling and all the laughing was taking a lot out of her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:40 am

Masako giggled as she was enjoying her self tickling Kagami and would look down at the Kawaii who flailed her arms and slapped Masakos hands. As much as Masako wanted to keep tickling Kagami she was getting tired and couldn't endure any more of Kagami's slaps as they were starting ot hurt her hands abit. "I guess you had enough laughter for now Cutie." Masako said and would slide aback abit to give Kagami abit time to recover even though her head was saying that was a bad idea.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 am

Kagami was glad when Masako stopped tickling her. Kagami would take a deep breathe to recover for a second before deciding to make her move against Masako. Kagami needed more of a break but she couldn't let Masako start tickling her again. Kagami would pounce out of the jello to try and pin Masako beneath her again.

Kagami would immediately toss some Jello in Masako's face to blind her for a second before gripping Masako's breasts while bouncing on Masako's stomach to try and knock the wind out of Masako.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:53 am

Masako looked at Kagami as she was recovering formulating her next plan, she knew she had the height and size advantage over the girl but she figured Kagami had more of a speed advantage over her. befor long Kagami showed her speed by pouncing Masako as the bigger girl was pined in the jello. " nngh quick one arnt yah cut- ah" as she spoke the Kawaii threw some jello into Masakos eyes blinding her for abit, befor she could wipe the jello off her she let out a soft moan when Kagami grabbed her breast and was losing some air from the bouncing; " s-stop that." she whined

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 am

Kagami would let up on her squeezing as she continued to bounce on Masako's stomach. "No, this is revenge for tickling me so much." Kagami said as she would squeeze Masako's breasts. "I won't go easy on you after all that tickling you did to me." Kagami said as she wanted revenge.

After a few seconds Kagami's hands would move towards Masako's armpits. "Time for revenge." Kagami would say as she would try to tickle Masako.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:30 am

Masako moaned softly while her breast were being squeezed by the small girl she wasn't in that much of a bind but she needed to get Kagami off her since she was still losing oxygen due to the bouncing on her stomach. "nnghh get off me.." Masako said as she would grab Kagami's hands befor they got to her armpits.

" i think you had enough revenge now" Masako said trying to turn to her side in an attempt to pull Kagami down and off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:36 am

Kagami was going to try and tickle Masako when Masako decided to fight back. "Hey let go of me." Kagami would say as Masako grabbed her hands. Kagami was still trying to pull her hands free when Masako turned to the side causing Kagami to fall face first into the jello.

Kagami would kick her legs weakly as she tried to push herself out of the jello before Masako could regain the advantage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next