Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Our Writing Heroes

Go down

Our Writing Heroes Empty Our Writing Heroes

Post by jakeb1993 Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:22 am

Sometimes, I look around at different forums, all you see is flames. In almost every RP forum I have seen, you just see people bitch about other people. In a way it is quite depressing, and I am sure that it happens here quietly. People murmuring etc. I ain't accusing people, but it wouldn't shock me if behind my back people spoke about me.

But for once I wanted to try to do something different. Rather than being negative, be positive. This is a thread where you can post nice little snippets, compliments, whatever you like. The only rule is you have to make the other person smile xD

I will start. I have 5 top writers on here, Four people I look upto and wish I could be like:

1) Acuya: Boy... If there was a award for coming in here and shaking things up. I think you would win it. Ever since you arrived you have injected such high quality writing into this place. You always seem to have a plan, and to you, there is no such thing as a wasted thread. You attention to detailed, progression and character building, has helped set up, directly or indirectly, some of the greatest prices of work on this board.

2) Bluenouse: Where would we be without Blue... Well, I guess this place might have died a long time ago. During my couple of years of dipping in and out, I always noticed one thing, one constant, and that was Blue. Your long term dedication here, alongside Tat and Kels, shows the very DNA of what keeps this place going. If we had more Blues, this place would be awesome. Your characters have been here for the long haul, and even though you could of monopolised all the belts by now, you didn't. You recognise a good story, and don't mind sharing the spotlight with someone else.

3)Kerfubble: Only ever RPed with once for a spar. But you know what, it was a awesome spar. Your writing has always been quite ab inspiration to me personally. I always remember reading your threads, going One day I will thread with that person'. I can't quite put what makes me love your writing so much. I think it must he similar to Acuya, your attention to building longtime story arches and relationships has helped shape the very being of thus board. Without you... I don't think we would be having nearly as much fun.

4) Alexandra: Alex was one if the few people I RPed with that really made me feel outclassed. I am selfconcious about what I write, but the quality of Alex's, forced me to up my own game. While I might not if improved as much, I have gotten better as a result. You are a great mentor and I think you could help nurture some of the newer members here.

5) Daaharu: Daah is great. Like really great. Whenever I have a thread idea, Daah always listens, and thanks to Daah, I am looking to start a storyline, my actual first proper one ever. Its only taken 3 Years xD. I do think that Daah brings alot to the table, with some great characters and some solid interaction. I can see Daah becoming a staple around here for a long time.

Of course this is just the start. I have loads of nice things to say about people. I will keep going until I have made a positive paragraph about everyone on here xD if you wanna shout out to someone too, feel free.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down