» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reunion for Two

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Reunion for Two - Page 8 Empty Re: Reunion for Two

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:30 pm

The Night Dancer was moaning and writhing under Natasha as the girl continued to assault her breasts. The suckling was starting to turn her mounds sensitive, her will to fight was starting to be overwhelmed by the growing pleasure.

That was until Natasha made a move to snatch her veil.

Almost instinctively, her eyes widened and both her hands would grab the girl's wrist firmly. She didn't just attempt to pull that hand away, but also squeezing it hard as if she's trying to crush it or something. Her legs would come alive and try to wrap themselves around her opponent's waist to further weaken her fellow blue haired girl as well.

"Nngghh... d-don't you d-dare..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:48 pm

"Ow. Let go..." Natasha groaned as the woman caught her wrist in a vice like grip, Dancer looking almost paniced at the prospect of losing her veil. Why did this woman care so much about her seeing her face? Considering the nature of their match she couldn't possiubly be shy about it, meaning there had to be some reason she didn't want Natasha or perhaps even someone in the crowd from seeing her face, but she was certain it was her she was worried about.

"Why are you..." Her other hand moved up to attempt what the first had failed to do, Natasha staring into the woman's eyes to keep her attention focused entirely upon her face and not on the hand.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Natasha wasn't giving up in trying to unveil her, using her other hand to achieve that. Night Dancer scowled and arched herself slightly to try moving her face out of range of Natasha's hand while also adding a bit more pressure to the girl's waist with her scissor. She had to use both of her hands to deal with each of her opponent's wrists now, but it looked like she could also weaken Natasha like this. There was a glare on her blue eyes as she looked back at Natasha. She clearly didn't take this unveiling matter lightly at all.

Not wanting to take a risk, however, she'd attempt to squeeze Natasha hard for like a second or two before attempting to shove the girl away from her, while making sure that her veil wasn't pulled away in the process. Protecting identity wasn't really a new thing in an underground club fight, as most of the fighters were amateurs to start with. The crowds were cheering for Natasha to take off the veiled girl's mask, but she seemed to be pretty defiant about not giving up her cover at all cost.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Natasha struggled against the night club fighter for several long moments, straining her arms as she tried desperately to overpower the woman but in the end she was thrown off, forced to abandon the effort for now. "I will get that veil off you." She said defiantly as she pushed herself back up to her feet, her naked body covered in both sweat and cum from both of their orgasms.

It was an obsession now, ripping the veil from Dancer's face, and Natasha found herself thinking of how she could accomplish that and not about how to win the match. In fact winning was forgotten about, the only thing she wanted out of this fight now was to get at Dancer's body again and to tear away the veil.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:47 pm

"N-not happening..." Night Dancer hissed as she fixed her face cover, shying away from Natasha as she backed away to safety.

This was an unexpected turn. No one had really tried to take off her veil before, but Natasha seemed like obsessed with it now for some reason. The veiled girl could feel herself getting tired, and there's a good possibility that her opponent could do what she want if she didn't wrap the match soon enough. As it stood, even a defeat would be much better than being exposed.

She would keep her distance for a bit, deciding to let Natasha come for her as it'd be easier to defend that way rather than recklessly going for attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:46 pm

"Why is it so important to you?" Natasha asked though she was almost certain she knew the answer, the only way to find out however was to tear that veil from her face. "I know you don't I? You're too good to not have fought somewhere else before, and you seem to know me too."

Natasha kept herself at a safe distance while she caught her breath, still feeling the after effects of the orgasm Dancer had seen fit to force from her. When the other woman didn't make a move towards her Natasha decided she had recovered enough and lunged at her, Natasha going for a standard elbow and collar lock up with the Night Dancer, though she would press her chest forward to feel Dancer's chest against her own.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:06 pm

"Would you just shut up and get on with the fight?" Night Dancer barked in response to Natasha's words, the atmosphere of the match now felt a bit awkward with the last exchanges between them. "Secrets make a woman, woman..." she hissed in a more composed manner seconds after.

Her opponent responded by lunged at her, forcing another lockup with the initial momentum pushed the veiled girl backwards slightly. The Night Dancer, having been quite exhausted at this stage, seemingly having a tough time just trying to hold her ground, her body being gradually pushed further and further.

"Nnngghh..."

She grunted as her effort to fight back became apparently fruitless, and when Natasha pressed her large breasts against hers, she couldn't help but to arch herself and let out a soft moan. Her footing just became even sloppier as a result.

"D-damn it... ugghh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:27 pm

Night Dancer's response only made up Natasha's mind beyond any shadow of a doubt, they knew each other from somewhere though the woman's exact identity remained a mystery to her. The blue hair narrowed the list down to a handful of possibilities or it would have if it wasn't such a popular color for those dying their hair lately. No she needed to see the woman's face to be sure, she would get that veil off before the night was done.

"Tell you what, take off the veil and I'll give you a break." Natasha offered, showing just how curious she was about who Dancer truly was. She pressed forward bending the woman back a bit, grinding their naked orbs together at a slow but forceful pace. Natasha would then look to change things up, trying to transition Dancer into a side headlock with her face rubbing up against the side of Natasha's breast.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:45 pm

"W-what about you give up and I take this off?" Night Dancer retorted dryly as she continued to try holding off Natasha's pressure in vain, their now grinding breasts were without a doubt distracting her even more now.

Natasha decided to shift things off, however, pulling her into a side headlock instead, pressing the veiled girl's face against the side of her firm orb. Night Dancer could only yelp and squirm helplessly, trying to shake Natasha off to no avail as she grew weaker and weaker in the hold. It seemed that all that intense fighting had finally taken toll on her body...

"Nnngghh... n-no... g-get off..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:09 pm

Natasha shook her head in answer to Dancer before locking her into the side headlock, making sure the woman got another face full of the bluenette's large breast. Night Dancer was quickly weakening and it seemed to Natasha that now was the time to bring the match to a close, the veil would be much easier to remove after the woman submitted to her.

"Oh no, I have something you'll enjoy trust me." Natasha would say before breaking the headlock to get behind Dancer, quickly wrapping an arm around her neck to secure a rear headlock this time. She would then lower herself down to a sitting position and get her legs up and wrap them around Dancer's own legs, pushing at the back of her knees with her foot to force her into a kneeling position. As long as Dancer didn't slip free Natasha would have her locked into the Water Prison, her one free hand clutching at the woman's breasts.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next