Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 233 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin - Contract Match

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin - Contract Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin - Contract Match

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:08 am

"Yeah?" Jocelyn said, not backing down. "What fuckin way was it supposed to be?" She asked, narrowing her eyes. She brushed a hand down at Allison's form. "If I wanted someone fuckin dead, the only thing I'd be pissed at is that some ruddy lil cunt did it before me."

Jocelyn looked down at Allison and her eyes narrowed. "You took the pisser, you dish licking gammer."

Jocelyn then looked up at Bonnie and Clyde. "Now I have to wreck that little twat and I can't even do that." She growled. "Now fuck off on out of here and stop acting like you give a wallaby's arsehole about her!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin - Contract Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Allison Watson vs Bonnie Gastin - Contract Match

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:50 am

"N-Not like this!" Bonnie shot back while Clyde kept his hands on his sister's shaking form. "I wanted ta' beat her ass! I wanted her ta' feel sorry for all the things she's done to me and my family! I wanted her ta' apologize for assaulting my friend... Never wanted her dead." Bonnie growled at Jocelyn.

Bonnie had no quarrel with Allison and she felt it best the fighting stopped for today but Jocelyn seemed to have a habit of pissing her off.

"You ain't goin anywhere near Emily. Because if you hurt her, I'm goin' right after you."
Bonnie growled as she put a finger in Jocelyn's face before Clyde began to tug his sister back. She couldn't even find the words for Jocelyn's latter statement. She knew she hated Allison, but tonight she found pity for her.

"C'mon girl, lets get." Clyde encouraged before the twins left the scene, exiting the arena behind some doors.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:45 am

Jocelyn watched the twins leave with narrowed eyes.

"Pussies."

She then knelt down and ran her fingers through Allison's sticky, blood soaked hair. "Bloody fuckin chundah, Sarah." She said in a hushed tone. Jocelyn raised her fist and punched the concrete next to Allison's head. "You really are a horrible, fuckin cunt." She said and shut her eyes.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:04 am

With a horrible gurgling sound, Emily emptied her stomach onto the side of the AFW building from the side alley, and then gasped in air like she was drowning. She was out of breath from running, and had dropped to her hands and knees to vomit.

"Guugh, hah... huh..."

She was covered in sweat and her hands were shaking. Tears streaked down her face. She felt only distantly in control of her body when she stood up and kept running. She wanted to call Tatyina, she wanted a hug, but it wasn't safe to stop running. Everyone would be after her now. She had done something she could never take back, and she deserved to be punished, but she was scared and the only solution was to run.

Part of her kept repeating over and over in her head "what have I done?", but the other half, the one that she had nurtured since coming to Japan, only replied "only what I had to do."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6