Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

So Anxious

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

So Anxious - Page 6 Empty Re: So Anxious

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:31 pm

As their bodies pressed together, as the oil slid along their skin and heightened every point of contact, as she felt Akino’s every heartbeat and could smell the heady scent of her own food in her lover’s breath, as she heard the sinful sound of their skin squelching between them…

...that was when Carmen decided: this was perfect. She could’ve stayed like this all night. And morning. And day. And afternoon…

She was broken from her train of thought when she felt a little something going on below - at first she thought her lover had just absent-mindedly brushed her thighs, but after a moment it became readily apparent that Akino was gropping her. Without permission.

Carmen licked her lips, then she licked Akino’s lips and sighed right into her mouth. ”Interesting. I appreciate your enthusiasm...but…”

She pressed down harder than ever, letting Akino feel her full weight, thrusting hard into her hip and smashing their chests together. Carmen grabbed one of her wrists and slammed it down above her head, pinning her down even more forcefully than she already was.

But there was some reward, too - with her spare hand, she grabbed Akino’s chin and held it steady while their lips met for a dominating kiss. Carmen’s tongue invaded her mouth and battered all over the interior, wildly claiming the space for her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:24 pm

Akino wasn’t sure what sort of reaction she should expect from Carmen. One thing she’d learned about her lover was that she could be unpredictable, and in the best ways.

Initially, it seemed her action was going to be overlooked, despite Carmen not giving any permission for it. She felt her mistress’ tongue gliding over her lips, and her breath against her mouth. But any sense of security that brought was quickly obliterated.

A big gasp was forced from Akino when all at once Carmen’s weight pressed fully down on her. Her wrist was then grabbed, slammed down and firmly pinned just like the rest of her body. And for the cherry on top, Akino’s head was held steady while Carmen moved in and kissed her. The pinned bluenette was entirely helpless against her lover’s tongue as it entered and conquered her mouth. “Mmmm!!”

Initially, she did squirm and struggle on pure instinct. But it was mere seconds before the mild resistance was put down. Her free hand dropped back down to the mat and she started to let out soft moans into the kiss, while the rest of her body simply allowed her mistress to continue using it as she wished.

Never before would Akino have guessed that she could enjoy being so thoroughly dominated and controlled, by anyone. But even though breathing was becoming more and more difficult, between the kiss and Carmen’s weight pressing on her, she was loving every bit of this.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jan 08, 2016 5:20 pm

Ah, the old familiar feelings.

Granted, the last time she and Akino were like this, the positions were reversed, with Carmen submitting to the cyclop’s expert dominance. And the kiss had been to stifle any attempts at submission, whereas Carmen simply did it out of hunger. But the passion was still there. The same energy. In fact, it was even better, because Carmen knew exactly what Akino was going through, and it made every little shudder so much more satisfying.

”Do unto others…” She slowly pulled away from the kiss, letting a thin line of saliva leak between their parting lips. ”You can open your eye now. I want you to see my eyes. Look deep.’

Carmen made sure to stare into her eye hard, greeting her lover with an unfocused gaze. ”Let’s make this educational, shall we?” She eased up on the grapevine and slid forward, merely sitting on Akino’s stomach with her hands on her hips. For the moment. ”You’re an expert when it comes to submission holds, and I need to learn a few more, and you,” She tapped Akino right to nose. ”Are going to be both my instructor and my sparring partner. Tell me, what sort of move would you do from this position?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:32 am

Akino was definitely getting a big taste of her own medicine here. And she had a feeling that would be happening more than a few times before all was said and done tonight. But, one thing at a time. And when her lover slowly pulled from the kiss, Akino began to gasp as she was finally able to breathe again. Although, Carmen’s weight bearing down on her as it did still made the task a bit more difficult than it otherwise would’ve been.

Once she had permission to look, Akino opened her eye to look into those of her mistress, hovering mere inches over her. She peered deep, just as Carmen said, taking in every bit of her mistress’ dominant confidence. Then after hearing her lover’s words, she watched as Carmen slid forward to sit on her stomach. Her smooth, toned and warm thighs hugged comfortably against Akino’s frame. And she had to admit, despite the slight restriction to her breathing, she rather enjoyed the feeling of Carmen’s ass resting on top of her like that. But once her lover spoke again, Akino pulled her mind away from those thoughts - or at least, as much as she could, so she could answer.

“‘Expert,’ huh? How flattering, Carmen-chan~” she said half teasingly with a little grin, before answering the question. “If it were up there, I’d figure out which of my opponent’s arms was their dominant arm and target it. Depending on the circumstances, then once I grabbed that arm I’d either use a kimura armbar, or transition into a standard armbar.”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:53 pm

Carmen was listening while Akino spoke, but admittedly, she was only paying half attention. The other half of her brain was taken by the look in her lover’s eye, staring down into it, caressing the side of her cheek. Maybe it was a little selfish to even think it, but Carmen decided she liked her with the eyepatch. It added to Akino’s allure, and made her sexy in a way that she hadn’t experienced before. A mysterious sensuality, that was only aided by the lilting tone of her voice.

”An armbar?” Carmen tore her eyes away from Akino, but only for a moment, just to look up at the ceiling as she tried to remember the move. ”I’m not sure about ‘kimura’, but an armbar…”

Carmen grabbed Akino’s arm and fell to her side, laying perpendicular to her. Her legs
came up, one just above the cyclop’s chest and the other below it, and she pulled her lover’s arm through the middle.

”That, I can do.” Carmen flicked her tongue Akino’s way and started to exert a little pressure - just barely enough to hurt, right now. A hospital visit would wreck the mood, so she had to be careful. ”How is this?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:00 pm

Akino didn’t initially notice the semi-absentmindedness of her lover. It was only after she finished speaking that she felt Carmen’s gaze, which had been fixed right on her the entire time. What could’ve been going through the boxer’s mind? Akino couldn’t be sure, but she had an oddly good feeling about it.

Only moments later, the bluenette’s arm was grabbed and Carmen’s body quickly shifted around. Those long, beautiful legs draped themselves over Akino. One rested over her ribs, and the other over the top of her chest, just under her neck. And of course, she couldn’t help but notice the placement of her arm between those legs.

She winced a bit as Carmen started to apply pressure, but fought back against the initial urge to grunt out in response to the slight pain. “Very well done, Carmen-chan.” Akino replied. Though she wasn’t in a good position to see her lover, aside from the girl’s leg, she couldn’t find any issue with the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:26 am

Despite the eroticism of the moment, Carmen did actually want to get this move down right. Her submission holds needed serious improvement - at the moment, she could do a decent bear hug and a boston crab and maybe a camel clutch. The barebone basics. Hearing Akino, a woman who could twist her into a pretzel at moment's notice, give her some props for a well-executed armbar meant something. Granted, she was probably at least somewhat biased, but still, Carmen valued her opinion.

”I’m glad you approve.” Carmen rubbed her calf along the underside of Akino’s chin, gently brushing against it. She brought her foot up, once more motioning for a quick kiss.

Her other foot slid downwards and traced across Akino’s stomach, going just low enough to reach her sex. It was a bit of a far stretch, but Carmen made it without too much trouble, and began to stir Akino up with the edge of her heel.

”Any other moves cross your mind?” She leaned forward and licked Akino’s fingers, letting her tongue run over and under and all around them. ”Because, if not, I can pick. I’m not sure you’ll want me to, though.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:02 am

Akino took in and enjoyed the feeling of Carmen’s calf gliding against her neck and chin, then watched the foot as it was held up just over her. The one-eyed maiden didn’t need blatant instructions to see what her lover wanted, so without hesitation she leaned her head up and placed a soft kiss against the foot. At the same time, she also felt the smooth sole of Carmen’s other foot sliding over her stomach, and moving down to her sex. And a soft moan flowed from her lips as she felt the edge of her lover’s heel rub against her.

With the experience of being in the submissive role being so new to her, Akino was trying to keep track of anything she did or didn’t like about it, just in case a similar situation ever arose in the future. And right about now, she’d decided she loved being beneath her lover’s feet. Worshipping them, being stepped on by them, or having them rub against her. It all felt wonderful.

Her mind was brought away from her little train of thought when she heard Carmen’s question, and felt her licking her fingers. Trying her best to think straight through her rising arousal, Akino managed to think of an answer. “I think I’ve got another. And this one I think you’ll recognize too, Carmen-chan. It’s called a triangle choke.” That was another hold Akino had used during their last encounter, and one she’d used to force a submission from Carmen during the sparring portion.

With her mistress’ highest leg no longer weighing her down, Akino rolled herself over onto her knees, with her arm still secured and her upper body know hovering over Carmen. “Take your right leg and wrap it around the back of my neck. Then, bring your left leg up, and rest the back of the knee down over the ankle of your other leg. It should almost look like you're doing a figure four, but with my head, neck and arm trapped inside.” She remained still, letting Carmen take as much time as she wanted or needed to lock the hold in.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:47 am

Carmen remembered everything about that fateful night. Everything.

She remembered how she and Akino both had the faint smell of chlorine from the pool they’d been swimming in before they met. She remembered the first words they spoke and the last, when they parted ways the next morning. She remembered the way Akino’s skin had fell so soft and smooth at the first touch, and how it felt absolutely divine even when it was being used to smother her nearly to unconsciousness.

But, in particular, she remembered the holds that Akino had used. The one she’d used to finish Carmen off with was far too intricate - she couldn’t even find a proper name for it on the internet. But the triangle choke? She’d seen it done a few times. That, she could.

”Another excellent choice.” Carmen moved out of the armbar and gave Akino a moment to rest while she listened to her instruction. When her lover - and current slave/sparring doll - was done speaking, Carmen went to work, following the instructions as best she could.

“Take...my right leg and wrap it around the back of your neck. Bring my left leg up, rest the back of my knee down over the ankle of…”

Carmen was doing well up until the last part, when she remembered that the arm was supposed to be trapped inside as well. With a light blush, she quickly readjusted, mercifully trapping the arm she hadn’t been working over just a minute ago. With the hold secured, she rolled over to her back and hoisted Akino above, keeping her in place while she balanced on her shoulder.

”I think I see the appeal of this hold.” Carmen cooed and started to work her sex against Akino’s arm, a slow and steady rocking. ”I like that it keeps your hands just free enough to do certain things that I might appreciate…”

Just to make sure the point was gotten, Carmen rubbed her breast against Akino’s trapped arm, starting herself off.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:32 pm

Akino was patient as Carmen followed through with the instructions. This was the second time she’d taught someone how to use this hold. And she knew from her experiences of both using and teaching it that it wasn’t the easiest hold to get right the first time around. Sure enough, Carmen initially forgot to trap the arm as well when snaking those wonderful legs of hers around Akino’s head and neck. Though to her credit, she did recognize the error without Akino having to point it out. Fortunately for her lover, it was too dark to see the blush. But she could still detect the faint bit of embarrassment, and she couldn’t help but let a slight giggle out. It was quite an adorable sight for her.

But then Carmen got it locked in just right. And when she rolled onto her back and hoisted Akino up, the bluenette immediately winced as she felt the constriction of the hold. Breathing became more difficult, and pain was steadily being inflicted at the same time. She could tell if Carmen really squeezed with those toned legs of hers, she could probably have Akino knocked out in a matter of moments. But Akino’s attention was distracted by Carmen’s words, and the feeling of her lover’s sex grinding against her arm. Then her mistress began to rub her breast against the arm too, and the message was received loud and clear.

Her arm’s movement was rather restricted, but fortunately her hand was already practically in place. So she brought it against her mistress’ breast and began to fondle it. Her fingers glided over Carmen’s soft flesh and bra, roaming over every inch of it within reach. Her fingertips occasionally rubbed right over the nipple. And all the while Akino’s eye would alternate from Carmen’s chest to her face, monitoring her work and her lover’s reactions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum