Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ground Rules

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ground Rules - Page 2 Empty Re: Ground Rules

Post by Lobo Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:50 am

Bonnie sat there, staring at her phone for what felt like an eternity as she struggled with what she wanted to say. But she never got a chance, while she sat curled up on the sofa, she was greeted however with a seige of texts that glued her eyes to the screen and made her want to curl up inside and die.

Everything Allison was saying was horribly, horribly true. She was a monster. Bloodthirsty, obsessive and she used Emily just to reach Allison and ruined the poor girl in the process. A innocent girl who had nothing to do with in this war until Bonnie brought her in. She remembered the shame she felt when Taylor brought it up. No amount of apologizing could fix what she had done and Allison was right. The sooner the world was rid of them, the better.

Bonnie remained on her couch and started to cry hard. Tears staring the couch as she thought of what she did to Emily and how she could never avenge her friend, her brother or her own personal honor.

She didn't want to be with her family anymore. She didn't want to be with Duffy anymore. She didn't want to wrestle anymore. She didn't want to be anything anymore. She didn't want her name anymore.

Bonnie left the phone slide out of her hands until it clacked against the floor. She slugged herself up to her feet and clawed at her throbbing as her chest ached. In a tearful rage, her hand and foot would kick and swipe at happy pictures of Herself, Clyde and Duffy, breaking frames all over the floor before she stormed into the kitchen, snagging a note pad and pen, scribbling something down frantically before she shoved herself into her room, stuffing clothes into a travel bag before running out of the door as fast as she could, as if she could leave her past behind.

On the coffee table, rested her keys to the apartment, her AFW locker and her truck.

Spoiler:

Bonnie didn't look back as she ran out the door. She didn't need anymore. AFW room and board would take care of her. She felt like she was dying with every step she took, saying goodbye to her life. A life she didn't deserve or want anymore.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2