Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring

4 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 Empty Re: Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring

Post by k0hryuu Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:43 am

Momoka and Dani continued to celebrate their victory on the side, while Misuzu remained a cautious distance from the fallen giant. Admittedly, watching the tiny Izzi torment Karen was actually a pretty amusing sight. The blonde seemed pretty weak now, and with all of the Pack there like that it was safe for her to join in. Feeling a bit emboldened, as soon as she saw the blonde's arms raising up, the perverted ninja dashed forward and attempted to send a kick to the side of Karen's head.

"*Tsk tsk* Why don't you just stay down and take your humiliation like a good bunny...?" Misuzu said playfully, even as she looked down at Karen with a twisted grin.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 Empty Re: Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Hands latching forward, Karen simply didn't have the energy in her to actually throttle the girl. But she'd damn well give it a shot. Or so she thought.

A swift soccer like kick would connect cleanly, causing Karen's head to snap sideways and splutter, before rolling back, clearly woozy, arms falling to her side.

A good bunny Karen was not, but she simply had no choice but to take her humiliation; far too broken to try and prevent it, and already effectively humiliated enough.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Mar 16, 2016 11:25 pm

"Yeah you show her!" Izzi egged on Misuzu, seemingly pleased by the pervert ninja's show of aggression towards Karen.. Izzi got off of Karen and signalled that she wanted a microphone. The announcer was fairly quick about it, passing it off to the one brat that was loud enough that she probably didn't even NEED a microphone

"LET IT BE KNOWN!!!" Izzi declared over the microphone "That the Brat Pack's sparkly sugar coated reign of terror and destruction starts here!" She announced proudly. Meanwhile, Cham Cham moved in over Karen and threw a couple of stomps down at the side of her body. Trying to guide her over to the edge of the ring and maybe out onto the outside floor

"Cham Cham take out the trash.. meow.."
She murmured out while doing so.

"The Brat Pack are back up to the high numbers we were at before with new members, Momoko the flat-chested and Misuzu the pervert ninja... And as you have seen with what happened to that stupid bunny.. They are great additions to the Brat Pack army." She said pointing to Karen laying beaten and humiliated "Every girl over 5"8 or with Double D cups back in the locker rooms best watch their ass.." She gave a smug smirk "Cause if you don't, you'll be watching our ass descend into your face!"

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 ELZuoMvBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 OG5hnuaBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 Cg3CzYmBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:29 am

Momoka was certainly caught up in the revels, although one thing in particular snapped her right out of it. "HEY! WHY IS THAT MY TITLE!?" she objected angrily. It wasn't as though it wasn't true, but Momoka definitely did not like being reminded of it.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:15 am

"Don't worry" Izzi said, putting an arm around Momoka's shoulders and leaning on her in an overly buddy way "Being flat chested is a badge of honour among fellow brats... A sign of the oppression suffered under the shadowy underside of the enemy's heavy chest." She comforted her before pulling away and bringing the microphone back up to her lips

"The Brat Pack has spoken!" she said and then dropped the microphone, giving the signal for the brats to exit the ring.

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 ELZuoMvBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 OG5hnuaBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 Cg3CzYmBrat Pack (Dani & ???) vs. Karen Starring - Page 7 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7