» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

Post by Panda Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:13 am

Emily gave Anne a grin, grabbing hold of the top ropes.

"Come on now," Emily said, "Let's liven up, shall we?"

With that, the redhead would try to nail Anne with a Bronco Buster, bouncing up and down on the blonde's chest to her heart's content.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making - Page 2 Empty Re: Emily vs Anne Match 1: Rivals In The Making

Post by Lilybell Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:50 am

Anne was still gasping for air after the spear had knocked the wind from her lungs, seated against the turnbuckle and half supported by the bottom ropes. Gradually she found her breath returning and with it her strength, but she wasn't going to be given enough time for a recovery. Looking up, her cold blue eyes only saw Emily's hips coming down upon her. Knocked back against the turnbuckle with every bounce, Anne gave a guttural cry at every impact.

Humiliating, and painful, as her situation was Anne couldn't deny that it was also totally hot. This beautiful, bikini clad ginger was bouncing her crotch against her chest... Unable to properly escape from her corner the rocker did the only thing she could think of, unhooking her arms from the bottom rope she let herself sink down just a little farther. The next time Emily's hips dropped on her Anne would throw up her arms behind the woman to stop her assault and busy her face between her thighs with a lashing tongue against her bikini bottoms.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:44 pm

The redhead couldn't help but laugh as she bounced up and down, relishing each cry torn from the rocker's lips. Before long, however, she found her progress halted when Anne caught her, the blonde stopping Emily's bouncing as her tongue laved against the redhead's bikini bottoms. Even through the material of the bikini, Emily couldn't help but moan at Anne's ministrations.

However, soon the redhead decided that it wasn't quite enough, the sensation proving to be somewhat lacking. Deciding to correct this, Emily quickly locked her legs around the turnbuckle, trying to force herself up against Anne's tongue, inadvertently pressing the blonde's head between her hips and the turnbuckle.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 12, 2016 8:25 am

Anne was not exactly upset about her current situation. Sure, she was down and in the corner with her opponent on top of her... but she was having a good time while she was there. Even the bronco buster wasn't all that bad. Making no effort to escape she hugged Emily's hips tightly even as the woman wrapped her legs around Anne's head and the turnbuckle.

Now and then she would pull on Emily's body, trying to shift her just enough to get at some air before diving back in to continue playing. Without a plan beyond trying to get Emily off, Anne would attempt to nose the bikini bottoms to one side, giving herself access to soft flesh.

The audience was loving every minute of this. It hardly resembled a wrestling match at this point, but few people seemed to really care.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:33 pm

The redhead pressed down harder on Anne, only to find that it wasn't quite enough, with the blonde still able to snatch the occasional gasp of air to keep going. To make matters worse, Anne managed to nose the bikini bottoms to one side, licking directly at Emily's folds. Moaning aloud, the redhead decided to get back to the match proper.

"Look, this is fun and all," Emily said, "But we'll have plenty of time for this later."

With that, the redhead would try to unravel her legs from around the post, reaching up to push off of the turnbuckle, wanting to get away from Anne.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:45 am

Anne was definitely not getting out of this situation unscathed. She'd been ridden hard and at least partially suffocated in the sex of the vivacious ginger. Flushed red from the tips of her ears to her breasts she was left gasping breathlessly when Emily tried to withdraw. The peroxide blonde rocker had never managed, or really tried, to get her feet stable beneath her during all of that, but she still had a hold of Emily's hips.

As the woman released her scissor hold on both the ring post and Anne's head the girl on the receiving end of that bronco ride did the only thing available to her. She pulled down with all of her upper body strength to try dragging the woman over backwards and down to the mat with her. It was a sloppy maneuver, not difficult to avoid if Emily held onto the top ropes firmly enough. Regardless of success, after exerting herself to try tugging the redhead down Anne would slide down full to the mat to gasp for air and try catching her breath. "Awwh... *gasp* but I hadn't... *huff* gotten around... *huff* to that thing... *gasp* I do with my tongue."

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:27 pm

As Emily tried to push away, she found her progress halted when Anne grabbed her by the hips and tried to drag her down. Thinking quickly, the redhead grabbed onto the top ropes, pulling herself up against the blonde's downward pull. Eventually, Anne seemed to tire out, Emily taking the opportunity to push herself away while the blonde complained.

"Don't worry," Emily said, getting up to her feet, "You can do it plenty once the match is over."

With that, the redhead would walk over and try to grab hold of Anne's legs so she could pull the blonde away from the corner, intending to turn her over and lock her into a Boston Crab.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:26 am

Anne grunted in dismay as her ploy to turn this match around fell apart as Emily refused to take the offered face-plant. Seized by one of her long legs the rocker tried to kick and squirm out of the hold, but felt herself being dragged away from the deathtrap that was the corner, that could only mean one thing. Her hands snatched out to grab the bottom rope, but her fingertips bounced off as she was pulled out of reach. "Awwh, but do you really want to wait until after I kick your ass for all of that fun?"

Not being the best technical wrestler, Anne squirmed and thrashed in an attempt to pull herself free but in the end Emily would get her in the hold. Between the dragging and now the Boston Crab position the punk's skirt would be fully inverted, looking more like belt now leaving her moist panties fully exposed; likewise her tee shirt bunched up under her arms exposing the underside of her breasts and the bikini top she wore beneath, black with skull and cross-bones over her nipples and tied behind her back with simple knots.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:36 pm

"Well, you know what they say," Emily shot back teasingly, seating herself on the rocker's shoulders and pulling back on the Boston Crab, "Good things come to those who wait. 'Sides, the way things are looking right now, I'll just have to make sure not to hit you in the head too much if I want to enjoy myself later."

This match was turning out to be a blast so far, not that Emily's would be feeling any different if she was the one in the Crab. The punk's vivacious personality and the overall fun nature of the match so far was making things plenty enjoyable so far.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:48 pm

Anne chuckled lowly at the woman's words, not actually hating this match in spite of how it had been going against her so far. The laugh was lost among a series of strained grunts as the girl gripped at the mat and slowly endeavored to drag herself forward and through Emily's legs. Things would get worse before they got better, however, and powering out of this hold wasn't a quick process.

She would have to remember to actually be grateful to Lily for practicing this hold with her a few times. Turns out practice was useful for something after all, who knew? "Oh... uh... yeah... don't wanna... errr... hurt my head. People always... nnnf... tell me how... great my head is." Bantering during this was really hard.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next