by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 247 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa vs. Liberty II

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Odessa vs. Liberty II - Page 6 Empty Re: Odessa vs. Liberty II

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:47 pm

Liberty wasn't getting up. Her arms remained draped over the ropes, and her head lolled from side to side, only the flickering of her eyes and the abrupt, obviously conscious intake of breath as Odessa began to step backward towards her made it obvious that she was conscious. She was a difficult opponent in any situation, but right now, she was either helpless or playing possum, and either way, things did not look good for her. Every second, Odessa felt adrenaline shoring up her taxed constitution, and she became more and more confident that she could handle even a dirty surprise attack from the former hardcore champion.

She smirked and tossed her hair back, letting the brilliant, soft, clean white mane fall down right to the top of her ample ass. A few strands brushed along her bare backside, tickling Odessa slightly. She hoped that having that soft white hair tickling her brow as she was receiving the stinkface would drive Liberty even further up the wall than she already was typically.

"You know, while I can't make this anywhere near as excruciating as the one you gave me, I think I can give you a run for your money tonight," the Briton would explain. "Even though yours might have made me sick to my stomach by its stench, you are going to be suffering under a fuller, firmer, better bum. Now..." She backed herself up the last foot, shoving her rear end right into Liberty's face, trying to shove the raven-haired American's head back into the turnbuckle, to gently bonk her skull against the corner of the ring while her face was buried in between two perfect brown butt cheeks.

Odessa stabilized herself by grabbing onto the top rope on either side of the corner. "Worship me."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:39 am

Liberty closed her eyes and held her breath. And held her breath. And held her breath. And held her breath.

Finally, she had to exhale and open them again, not sure what was going on. For a moment, she thought that Odessa had some weird change of heart and she was going to go the whole ‘I’m better than you’ route or something, like a lame revenge movie near the final ten minutes. Not the case - when her peepers opened she found herself still staring at a full moon. So why wasn’t Odessa sealing the deal?

Because she had things to say. What a surprise.

”Oh, come on.” Liberty groaned at Odessa’s haughty words. ”Just do it-”

Odessa did it. One moment, Liberty was breathing fresh air and seeing light, in the next she was engulfed by flesh and darkness. There was nothing to breath and it didn’t matter whether she opened her eyes or not, it was allt he same. She opened her mouth and Odessa slipped in, her hot skin runnning over her teeth, pressing against her tongue. Just this pounding, relentless pressure. Everywhere. All over. With Odessa's hair tickling the top of her forehead

From within the depths of Odessa’s ass, Liberty let out a long, agonized groan, as she tried to twist her head free just enough to get a single gulp of untainted oxygen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:20 pm

Odessa was glad that serendipity had chosen the exact moment she brought her ass back into Liberty's face to be the moment that Liberty demanded that she get on with it. Feeling her rear end descend over Liberty's face, forcing her head against the turnbuckle and pressing her nose, mouth, and eyes all up in between smooth ebony cheeks, feeling the hot puffs of air that might have been words had they not been smothered immediately upon leaving Liberty's lips...Odessa could just enjoy those sensations to the fullest. And Liberty surely had spent at least a tiny amount of oxygen in her lungs in forming those first few words.

With Liberty's mouth open, Odessa's smooth, hot, slightly sweaty skin was pressed up against the woman's hard teeth and her slimy, wet tongue, and Odessa laughed knowing that her ass was not only suffocating Liberty and filling her field of vision, but that it was even invading her mouth.

As Liberty tried to twist her head, Odessa would swing her hips to the side, trying to keep Liberty from being able to turn away from the full-frontal stinkface. Liberty may still be able to get a quick gulp of air, but Odessa certainly would not allow it for long, as she would almost immediately try to drag Liberty back into a straight-forward position before pressing back even harder to try to keep Liberty's head pinned in place. Odessa would gyrate her hips slowly, moving her rump in small circles over Liberty's dirty features. As cameras flashed and the video feed on the big screen focused in on Odessa's ass and Liberty's buried face, Odessa would grin and wave, soaking in the applause.

"You know, darling," Odessa would say, glancing over her shoulder, "this match can't end with a pin. Either you submit or you suffocate. I don't think breaking free is a possibility here, do you?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:36 am

Liberty direly wished she could’ve slapped her forehead from the position she was in. She would’ve loved to, if not for all the ass in her way. Mostly because she felt somewhat stupid for talking as Odessa’s dominating ass neared, and not getting a deep breath of fresh air when she could.

Now, it was too late. Way too late.

Liberty struggled. She squirmed. She twisted. She jerked and twitched and tried her best to get any heady breath she could, and she wasn’t completely unsuccessful, either. She managed to get a couple of gulps, but only a couple, enough to buy her a few seconds at most. Then Odessa hammered down, pressed even harder, drilled her into the turnbuckle, and there was simply no more air to be found. No more breathing. She had her mouth closed now, but that was only the smallest of improvements as she could feel the sweat seeping in through her lips, running over her teeth, dribbling on her tongue.

She could hear Odessa’s voice, she could hear the taunting, but she pushed it out of her mind. It was bad enough that Liberty had wound up in this position in the first place, there was no way she would give a woman like this the satisfaction of having her give up. She was Liberty, she was a champion, she was…

She was fading. Liberty kept on struggling, but the oppressive flesh was draining, making her waste precious reserves. She was getting weaker, her movements growing sluggish and slow, and it suddenly sounded like she was underwater. The audience was getting quieter, like they were moving away from her, and everything around her was going away into nothingness, until she was finally...

...gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:03 am

Odessa, as confident as she was, was not exactly inclined to believe it when Liberty stopped struggling and her body quit moving. Odessa knew, of course, that she would have to pull her ass out of her opponent's face sooner or later, because if Liberty was unconscious she was going to need some air, and she was going to need it soon. Even so, Odessa waited two or three extra seconds, just grinding her rear end into Liberty's face, before she pulled herself away. The referee girl was already approaching to check out the unmoving American.

The match hadn't been too long, but it had been brutal. Odessa's head was still ringing from the mutual headbutt that they had begun the fight with. She might have suffered a very mild concussion due to that collision, and she would need to remember to have herself checked out fully by a doctor. On top of that, of course, there were bruises. There were bumps. There were even one or two scrapes. But the ebony beauty was in a much better position than her opponent was. The bruises and bumps on Liberty's body were all the more obvious thanks to her pale skin. And of course she was the one who was sitting unconscious in the corner of the ring, her pretty-yet-dirty face covered in sweat, both her own and that which had rubbed off of Odessa's bum.

As the referee was inspecting Liberty to see if Odessa had, in fact, won the match, the ebony beauty would also kneel down alongside Liberty. She used one hand to brush Liberty's black bangs away from her face. She looked down at that face which was at once both eerily still and seemed very distressed. Odessa's own face softened a little as she leaned in close to Liberty. The brawler was a very pretty woman, and, once Odessa had worked her magic, she was going to look positively beautiful...

The Briton was hopeful that, once she saw the results, Liberty would come around to her perspective.

Odessa leaned in and pressed her lips against Liberty's ear. She sighed softly, letting the hot air wash over the lobe. "Tonight is going to be exquisite...I'm sure that neither of us will ever forget it," she would whisper, though Liberty probably was not able to hear her at all. Then, she turned her gaze to the referee to see if the fight was fully finished.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:12 am

The referee came over to do her job and check on Liberty, but it was more formality than anything, at this point. She knew the former champion was out, Odessa knew, the audience knew. The only person who didn’t know was Liberty herself, and that was because she was unconscious at the moment. When she woke up, she’d surely become quite unaware.

Liberty mumbled and stirred a bit, with a brief shiver as Odessa whispered sweet threats in her ear, but she didn’t get up - instead, she laid there on the floor, completely konked out with her back still against the turnbuckle and her wild hairs covering her face. When she finally woke up and had to deal with the ramifications, she’d have plenty to say, but for she was just quiet. Asleep. Dreaming and getting little gilmpses of the horrors Odessa would subject her to…

Winner: Odessa Brock

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6