by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost - Page 4 Empty Re: Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost

Post by Deus001 Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:49 pm

It seemed that Jack was going to persist in attempting to avoid incapacitation at the hands of Lunar, there was no other method for it. Diplomacy had failed, then that was going to call for more extreme measures. At this point Jack's limits had been estimated by the robot girl, his vitals were monitored and he wasn't looking very good at this point.

As Lunar proceeded to get herself back up Jack blasted her, with a tremendous amount of force at that. The attack hit her square in the chest and sent her flying out the building, through the wall. The sudden impact combined with the opponent's power had damaged the armour of Lunar's chest, peeling off and revealing the dress that she usually worn.

The robot girl had corrected herself by flying and facing Jack in the building, that warranted a change in tactic. Her CPU did one thing, overclock. Lunar's eyes became blood red, she was often reluctant to do this. It could cause permanent damage, but without Light there she decided that using this briefly was warranted.

From her shoulders a pair of grenade launchers emerged, which then fired right into the building. Followed by Lunar grabbing her head and tossing another Spam Bomb at the room, all attacks were aimed without causing lethal harm. Rather level the entire floor with Jack in it, even with the increase and power and upgrade of firepower Lunar's orders of not killing the enemy remained.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:48 pm

As soon as the punch knocked Lunar out of the building, Jack fell against the bed, trying to catch his breath. The fight drained him of nearly all of his energy, to the point where even sustaining the fists of ice was difficult for him to maintain. That train of thought skidded to a halt when a half dozen grenades, and a spare head from Lunar, tumbled into the room. The next thing the spirit could remember was a blinding light.

The explosion threw him out of the building, where his body started to free fall to the pavement below. From the looks of things, the spirit was out cold, knocked out by the concussive force of the blast. There was a gash on his forehead that was dripping crimson blood, and his hoodie was torn in several places. If something didn't stop his fall, it would be quite a painful landing.

Lunar Messiah vs Jack Frost - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:13 pm

In Lunar's overclocked state she could move faster than the human eye could perceive, though Carlson had still managed to defeat her one time during a VR sparring match thanks to his sprit inhabited katana. But Jack had reached his limit, through the dust and clouds created by the weapons deployed by the robot girl she saw he'd began plummeting to his potential demise.

Lunar knew that if he perished the mission would be a failure, and to this day she'd not fail so long as she was functional. Thus she proceeded to fly to Jack's form, before he hit the ground. She was no stranger to grabbing people in the sky and flying them about, it was a tactic Lunar and Light often used to start battles. Once Lunar caught Jack she steadily moved down to the ground, and promptly set him down.

Her HUD quickly assessed his vitals, wordlessly a first aid kit emerged from her chest area below her breasts. Lunar had this on hand at all times, combined with her knowledge of general human anatomy proved she could act as a medic when it was required. Her CPU ceased to overclock by design to try and limit potential permanent damage. Jack wasn't human, but he seemed to have a similar internal design to a human. A few stiches later and the enemy would be right as rain, once he woke up that was.

"Carlson this is Lunar, the enemy has been incapacitated. Do you have any further orders?" Lunar said with a hand to her ear.

Carlson had been watching the fight from Team Starmage's HQ, with his feet on the table and a cola bottle in his hand. He grinned and said into his microphone "Why don't we wait till he wakes up? I've got an offer for him."

"Roger, I will wait till he is capable of moving. I hope he choses not to continuing resisting." Lunar stated simply, then she simply stood there. Hands in front of her perfectly still like a mechanical doll.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:24 pm

A few minutes later, Jack's weary eyes fluttered open. He groaned as the dull pain racked his entire body without end. Even at his rate of healing, this would take a few days to get over. But more than that, he realized he lost another match. The defeat upset him, especially since he felt victory was so close, though he knew deep down there was nothing he could do about it.

Noticing the stitches, he looked up at Lunar and smiled, "Well fought. You didn't hold back, and I respect you for that. Thanks for the help by the way, with the stitches and all."

Sitting up, he gasped a bit as a burning hot pain lanced through his torso. Yup, broken ribs. They would heal too, though not quickly enough to Jack's liking. Lapin was gonna be worried sick when she saw him next.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:07 pm

The enemy had been awoken, a relief to Lunar. Jack's internal injuries couldn't be attended to given Lunar's overall lack of his anatomy, nevertheless his vitals were sufficient enough to determine he'd be fine on his own. In the mind of the robot this mission had been completed.

"Sir the enemy has awoken. Orders?" Lunar said looking straight ahead without looking down at Jack. It was clear she wasn't paying attention to her former opponent, she was focusing on her conversation with her leader.

Carlson took his legs off the desk, put his hands under his chin as he assessed the situation. He then snapped his fingers and spoke into his microphone with "Lunar I feel that Jack's performed well in this battle, give him a card and come on home."

"Understood." Lunar muttered, she then outstretched her left arm and flicked it. A credit card sized piece of paper emerged from it and the robot girl handed it to Jack. It contained an address with Team Starmage's name on it.

"Please visit when you are able if you wish. My boss would be interested in having a word with you, you should be fine in returning home. Farewell." The robotic angel would bow politely and then activated her wings, taking to the sky as the mission was complete.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:07 pm

With the haze of dull pain, Jack only just managed to make out what she was saying. Taking the card in his hand, his blue eyes scanned over the address for a few moments. Nodding at Lunar's directive, the spirit watched her take off, flying away from the battlefield.

"Well......that was a thing." he said to himself, before flying away, taking care not to damage himself further.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4