Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 7:18 pm

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 4:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jackster, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 pm

"I'm coming! Hold your horses." Dave said, keeping pace with her once he got out of the ropes. He didn't speak until they got backstage. Gesturing to the cuffs, he asked, "Well.....NOW what do we do? I don't think there has ever been a tie in a POW match before."

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 6 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!! - Page 6 Empty Re: Tension Debut! Blue Tessa vs Dave Blake POW Match!!

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

Tessa simply continued her pace to the locker room, intending to get changed, seemingly pretending that Dave was not there. Whilst of course it was a tie, Tessa opted to simply blank the boy, pretending as if she won and hence were in complete control, as she continued to try and drag him along like a pet.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:26 pm

Dave went to his locker when he felt Tessa yank him back! Growling in irritation, he yanked her as well.

"Hey! I don't know what's gotten into you but drop it ok? We tied, it happened, get over it! One match doesn't decide your career here! SO how about you try to act courteous for once and stop yanking me around like a damn dog!"

He was fuming by the end, mainly cause of the way this chick was dragging him about like dead weight. It was getting on his nerves big time.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:14 pm

Tessa would grind her teeth, continuing to pretend he simply wasn't here. The humiliation of the draw remained the same; at least if she had lost, she'd have an excuse for when Dave forced her to perform tricks like a dog. In this scenario, they were simply chained together, like a comedy couple.

She'd turn her head, catching his eyes, when her eyes would turn angry. Bringing a finger to her mouth, she'd signal to Dave that she simply wanted silence from him, as she turned her head back to her locker.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 15, 2016 5:36 pm

Catching her look and gesture, Dave gave an irritated huff, slumping against the lockers while he waited. 'What's up with this girl anyway?' he thought to himself as he waited. Every now and then the cuffs would be yanked, but he managed to keep his balance for the time being.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:50 pm

Changing into her typical street attire, she didn't even bother to check if Dave was ready to leave, as she simply yanked his chain like a dog. Knowing full well they'd effectively have to spend the night together, she'd make every intention of trying to walk the direction of her own home, hopefully before Dave figured it out.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Just as Dave was getting changed to his own street clothes, he felt Tessa try to yank him along. Stomping his foot, he grabbed the chain holding them together and yanked her back, "If I gotta wait for you, you wait for me!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:57 pm

Stomping his foot at Tessa, the quietly building girl had finally had enough. Turning, she'd slam a fist into the locker, her humiliation and lack of direction for the rest of the day given their draw finally unleashed.

"You're pushing your luck dude....stop..." she'd flare out of her nostrils, eyes angry with fists clenched.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:08 pm

"Or what? In case ou haven't noticed, beating me senseless ain't changing this!" he spat, wagging his chained wrist in front of her, "Neither of us are having our ideal day. You want the day to go smoothly? Then stop throwing a fit and let's actually try to be courteous to one another instead of yanking and ordering!!"

By the time he finished, Dave was full on yelling, a rarity for him. He turned and finished getting changed, taking the time to calm himself a bit.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Jan 15, 2016 8:30 pm

Meeting her foes gaze with one as harsh as her own, Tessa's face began to turn red in absolute fury. Then a idea struck her.

If she were to proceed to actually beat Dave senseless, or hell, he gave as good as he got back, AFW officials would have no choice but to unleash their 'cuffs, given that neither was willing to calm down or halt their aggressive attitudes. Neither could exactly take control, it was a draw after all. Smiling to herself, she'd lean in, her face smug.

"How does it actually feel...to know you couldn't beat a girl in her debut tension match...?" she'd let the last words linger, her eye brow raising as she threw the boy a smug, antagonizing look.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next