Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Make Your Choice

2 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Make Your Choice  - Page 4 Empty Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:39 am

The Waite nods nods nods as a to fill their orders. The people in the restaurant seemed to too be from all different parts of the world. "I like this place. I dont like a city where i cant get a good burger. And I havent found one yet in the city." Juniper smiles and looks around. "Thanks." She says as she drank her water.

"Hey, you arent a bad wrestler. Honestly, a bit arrogant." And a bit was putting it lightly, Juniper thought. "But youre a cool guy."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:51 pm

This was a nice little place with lots of different people around, Daisuke didn't know this place was somewhat famous for dinning despite being quite outside the city. " Heh I know what you mean" he chuckled before nodding at her expression of gratitude.

"Er right, I'll take that as a compliment then" he smirked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:29 am

She didn't want to make this awkward. Though she had already done that way far back. But now it was a matter of juat helping him feel more comfortable around her. She was trying, and that was something she had never done on a 'date' before.

"S-Sorry...I didnt mean to make that sound bad." She took a small sip of water. "So um...What are your goals here? To be at the top too? Or...?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:58 am

Daisuke was quite amazed by this girl, in the ring she was like a tomboy, all over him and being cocky and out in the date she was being a shy and nervous type of girl. It was like she was trying to make him feel nice around her but making it quite obvious.

" Oh, no it's quite alright. I get that alot actually so its no surprise to me. " he said taking a sip of water himself. " Well, it should be obvious. As the wrestling prince I believe its my right to be on the top of the roster- the best wrestler in Friction/Tension and anywhere. Although....since we've wrestled and you did defeat me, I think you're going to be in my way....which is good, you're a good wrestler and I like a challenge. "
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:13 am

She wasnt good at tho sort of thing. Juniper was only saved when their fresh and hot looking food arrived to the table. The waited gave them a small BO and told them to enjoy. Juniper grabbed a knife to cut her large burger in half.

"Then I guess that means we're gonna have to fight again, huh? And dont expect me not to uhm...Bite again." She says in a joking but serious way. Juniper gave him an awkward wink before starting to bite into the burger.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:05 pm

She seemed to be having a hard time doing this sort of thing but the smell of their delicious food filled their noses, the focus was shifted onto looking at their food and setting it up than that they were talking about before.

Daisuke carefully got the napkin and placed it on his lap before using the knife and fork to cut fine pieces of the steak and putting it into his mouth, it was really delicious and he had to admit it!

" Definitely, I expect to wrestle you again- in a tougher match so we may settle who the better wrestler between us is. Hah I'm going to expect that for sure, however next time...I'll be the one making you submit...you cant be in my way to be the best..." he said back seriously as the two ate away and shared a meal.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:20 pm

She watches Daisuke a bit out of the corner of her eye, trying to see how much he liked the food. Hopefuly it was good for him. Juniper enjoys the first bite of that burger. She always did.

He then spoke to Juniper about fight in her again. He seemed not to care, and even expected the bites next time. A light blush comes across her face. "Oh? And what would be a tougher match type to you, Daisuke? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:56 pm

Daisuke pressed his fork against one side of the meat to pin it down before using his knife to cut the edges to get a nice piece cut from the steak and then putting it into his mouth " Mmmm this is good" he said, smiling a bit as he chewed on it to taste the flavour.

He noticed the blush but didn't think much of it. " Well I was intrigued by your thinking just before, that you wanted to be the best two. That you wanted to wrestle that rival when that person cant beat you but you cant beat him/her either. Well, we aren't in the AFW....so I guess the only wrestlers around here are us two.....how about we go back to the warehouse? You and me....we wrestle.....till one of us cant wrestle, doesnt want to wrestle the other? I think I can take you Juniper, I'll wrestle you down till you never want to wrestle me again...." he said seriously.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:38 pm

Juniper wasnt expecting that. Not at all. She didnt look up not once at he man as he made his proposal. He could see her face light up a bright red. She didn't expect him to want to wrestle her until she couldnt get back up. He said it in such a serious way.

But when she looked back up, her blush had faded away and she nodded slowly. "Alright, man. We will. And how many rules will there be? Any? None? It doesnt matter to me, cause I'll have you tapping out soon enough...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:48 am

Daisuke certainly surprised his date with his words, he didn't think about them at all they just came out naturally. She was still blushing and looking down on her burger than in his eyes as she tried to avoid his gaze because of her cheeks flushed red but he still meant what he said seriously

However, she soon looked up into his eyes and her blush faded away and she responded positively. " Hmph, It's upto you. I'll take you on in whatever, like i said....we're wrestling until one of us decides they have had enough and that will be you...." he smirked while taking another bite of his steak.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next