» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Josey Wales vs. Cecilia Northman

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Josey Wales vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 9 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:27 am

Josey staggered off to the side, holding onto the side of the ring for support. It wasn't the sight of blood that made her falter, quite the opposite. In general, she loved it. No, it wasn't some puritan value here that forced her to sway. It was the sheer tiredness. Hauling the Swede up that time nearly took everything out of her and the physical and emotional drain was taking its toll. But it was to be over soon. The lack of life from Cecilia showed her that she could throw this bitch into the casket and then worry about her nevermore. Hell, she could probably put her six feet underground if she really wanted to.

The Outlaw schlepped towards Cecilia one last time. She nearly tripped on the way there, but maintained course long enough to make it to her blonde opponent. Finding a source of strength and hatred, the cowgirl attempted to heave Cecilia onto her shoulders one last time.

It was only a few steps to the casket. It had been the focal point of the whole evening, and now it was Cecilia's turn to take a ride in it. Josey would attempt to dump her into the wooden box with little ceremony.

Back to top Go down

Josey Wales vs. Cecilia Northman - Page 9 Empty Re: Josey Wales vs. Cecilia Northman

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:38 am

Cecilia was practially completly out of it, any signs of life from her were gone if you didn't count breathing of course, she laid motion less as Josey soon stepped up towards her...it wasn't long before she was hauled up onto the fellow blonds mighty shoulders and soon enough she was moved forward towards the casket.

It was no a gentle landing as Josey just dumped her into the casket, it's stand would probably have buckled if Josey had decided to slam her into the casket...though she didn't. Cecilia laid there, the blood flor from her head wasn't severe...but she'd probably at least nead some medical attention sooner or later. There were no more struggles from Cecilia though...the crowd was roaring for her to come back from this...but what do they know ? There was no way to come back now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:47 am

Still seeing no signs of life, Josey decided it would be time to pull the curtains on this match. Her arms trembled as she reached up for the lid of the casket, the same lid that so nearly closed on her. She had fought it though, the same was Cecilia presumably wouldn't. The Outlaw paused for a second before she slammed the lid down. Cecilia almost seemed unearthly and the bond between them was hardly even a bond. The tether tying them together was now forged with iron and hatred, a mutual disdain and some literally bad blood.

With that, she tried to slam the casket down. Nothing would have pleased her more than to hear that bell and the boos of the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:56 am

There was a creek in the air as the coffin lid was being pulled down and then with a closing bang it was shut...darkness eveloped Cecilia inside the coffin and she was cut off from the rest of the world.

The bell would ring and the crowd would proceed to boo out loudly at the outcome, at Josey and much much more.

Winner: Josey Wales

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9