Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Handicap match: Lily Belle vs. Alma Runas & Diabolica

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Handicap match: Lily Belle vs. Alma Runas & Diabolica - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap match: Lily Belle vs. Alma Runas & Diabolica

Post by TheRacker Tue Mar 15, 2016 10:49 am

Both girls began simultaneously squeezing Lily's body. Whila Alma didn't have too much problems, Diabolica quickly encountered some resistance. Lily began licking her pussy, which imidately caused that Mexican got bit more relaxed. She was keep squeezing hard for a bit longer, but than it became weaker and weaker. Lily's tongue was pretty skillfull and Diabolica was slowly getting lost in the moment.

Alma was watching whole situation and knew she should act right now. It would be bit awkward if Diabolica would orgasm, so she stoped with body scissors and moved toward opponent legs. She grabed Lily by the ankles and start pulling her away; since Diabolica losen her grip with legs, Swedish girl didn't have much problems doing it.

Diabolica was bit upset at first, but quickly realized that Alma did the right thing. Both wrestlers got back on their feet and began slowly cirlcing around Lily like a sharks, getting ready for their next attack.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Handicap match: Lily Belle vs. Alma Runas & Diabolica - Page 3 Empty Re: Handicap match: Lily Belle vs. Alma Runas & Diabolica

Post by Lilybell Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:23 am

Lily wouldn't have been able to withstand that hold for long, but thankfully Diabolica seemed receptive to her affections. Perhaps it would be more fair to say that Diabolica was appreciative of Lily reciprocating what the Mexican had done for her just moments ago. More focused on the suffocating headscissors, although it loosened, Lily didn't notice Alma repositioning until she felt herself being dragged away from those Latina legs.

Panting raggedly the mostly naked Lily struggled to recover her strength as the two larger women circled her. For a moment she rose up onto all fours, but realized that she was simply inviting a repeat of what had just happened and so sat upon her heels. Red faced she tried to think of what to do next, but her head was still spinning. Unwilling to waste any more time the part-timer decided to seize the initiative with a surge of fleeting energy.

Setting one foot down upon the mat Lily would spring to life, hurling herself bodily towards the Luchadora in a spear to the solar-plexus. It was a foolhardy maneuver, but she couldn't just lay back and let these women run another train on her... not yet, anyhow.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:51 am

Alma and Diabolica were keep circling around Lily and waited for her to make a move. And she did - it was pretty brave move to attack Diabolica, who was bigger out of her two opponents. Both girls were pretty surprised watching Lily marching toward Mexican, which allowed Lily to land a spear on Diabolica. It was pretty well aimed, which forced Diabolica to start gasping for air and stumble backward. Shock on her face was clearly visible as she looked toward the Alma, who was already moving toward them.

Alma would walk bit closer and waited on safe distance for Lily to get up. Swede would start running as soon as Lily would be back on feet and try to land a drop kick in her back. Hopefully it would be strong enough to force her toward Diabolica, who was already waiting to get her revenge and land a clothesline over her neck and knock her down on canvas.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilybell Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:34 pm

There was a method to Lily's madness, but even the best plans don't survive contact with the enemy. She'd hoped she could take the big Mexican out of the fight for a little while so she could focus on Alma, but the spear wasn't enough. The luchador only stumbled backwards a little winded, and as Lily recovered herself a heavy blow landed against her back. Launched forward with a cry of pain and surprise she was propelled straight into the awaiting clothesline.

Pivoting on a single point at the neck, Lily's legs swung out in front of her until she was nearly laying in the air before she dropped to the mat with a bang. Laying on her back she wheezed and rolled feebly from side to side. The impact to her neck had momentarily stopped her breathing and after a second she would be panting loudly and trying to roll back onto her knees.

Lilybell

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRacker Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:48 am

Combination between Alma and Diabolica worked perfectly. Swede walked toward her partner after bringing down Lily and gave her a high five. While they were celebrating Lily already turned around and get on her knees. They weren't too worried about their opponent, so they took their time and talked a little what to do next.

Diabolica would walk behind Lily, grab her hair and pull her up on feet. Standing behind her, Mexican would wrap one arm around Lily's neck and other around waist, to firmly keep her traped. She was grinding her big breasts on opponent's back to tease her a little while Alma walked toward the corner and climbed up on top of turnbuckle. She looked at Diabolica and traped opponent and jumped, aiming to land a drop kick right on Lily's chest.

TheRacker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3