» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

SimplyMoon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Teresita Vega vs. Aisha - Perfect 10

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Teresita Vega vs. Aisha - Perfect 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teresita Vega vs. Aisha - Perfect 10

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:55 am

Maybe it was just the sudden rush or maybe it had to do with the way her hormones were working overtime like a horny schoolgirl on prom night, but Aisha could've sworn the crowd was cheering on Vega. That made no sense.

She was Aisha. She was money in the bank. She'd sold out all over Japan. When she’d come to the AFW, the fans had welcomed her with open arms - but now her came a pair of big tits and a fat ass in a tight bikini, and all of the sudden they didn't give a shit. Where was the loyalty? The respect? Why were they cheering on Goliath instead of David?

It lit a fire under Aisha, started to push her back up. And then Vega came over and smothered that flame. Along with Aisha’s face.

This wasn't the first time she’d experienced a breast smother, but this was a wholly different experience. She could see nothing. No light, not even a peek, complete wherever she turned her eyes. What little air seeped into her nose was filled with the heady scent of wildberries, and her mouth suckled on the flesh, as if she could somehow steal a breath through the steamy, sun dipped skin. The sound of the raging, traitorous audience stung her eardrums, and underneath the boisterous masses was the steady, thunderous drum beat of Vega’s heart, pounding against her face.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

Vega was everywhere. It was as if Aisha had been dragged into an alternate dimension, one where the giantess controlled her every sensation. A marshmallow hell of soft, unyielding torture.

From deep within the cleft, Aisha screamed, as she started to futily squirm every which way.

Back to top Go down

Teresita Vega vs. Aisha - Perfect 10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Teresita Vega vs. Aisha - Perfect 10

Post by Alexandra Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 am

Teresita wrapped her arms tight around Aisha's head, keeping her trapped deep within her cleavage. She was unrelenting with her smother, offering Aisha no escape, no mercy, as she kept her buried between her breasts.

Then, when she felt Aisha's lips suckling against her flesh, she tilted her head backwards, letting out a deep, throaty moan. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed the feeling. She loved to be touched almost as much as she loved touching others, and the feeling of Aisha's mouth against her sensitive tit-flesh was quite nice.

However, this wasn't about her enjoyment. No, this was about punishing Aisha for her roughness, punishing her for turning down the Brazilian's offers of mercy and sensuality.

She kept Aisha trapped within her bosom for a few seconds longer, waiting to hear her scream. As soon as she heard (or more accurately felt it, against her bare, slick skin), she suddenly released Aisha, freeing her from her prison. There was no relief for the Rose, however, because as soon as Teresita's arms released their hold, she grabbed the pop star's hair again, taking a step forward, jerking downwards at the same time to send Aisha falling to the mat.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:40 am

Panic. Sheer panic flew through Aisha’s mind as she struggled, fought, [i]slaved]/i] for even a single breath of fresh air, anything to get free of the overwhelming flesh that was dominationg her everything. She was desperate, so when she was finally released from her prison, she had the deepest inhale of her life, filling her lungs to the brim.

She wasn’t allowed a moment to enjoy it. Not one solitary second.

She shrieked as her honey-blonde hair was viciously yanked, and then the ground rapidly rose to meet her face, cutting her cry short. She hit with enoug force to shake the ring, and it left Aisha with stars dancing across her vision.

After a moment, a painful moment, she began to stir once more, shaking her head and pushing her way back up. Slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:48 am

Aisha tried to get back up, but as she pushed up to her hands and knees, Teresita stepped forward. She moved to the front of the Rose and lifted her leg, planting her heel atop the back of Aisha's head, then she pushed down, pressing her weight onto that leg to shove Aisha's face back into the mat. With perhaps a bit of a cruel look in her eyes, she twisted her heel back and forth, grinding it against the woman's skull, as she spoke up again, calling down to Aisha.

"Do you regret your actions yet...?" She asked, her voice as soft as always. "Do you wish you hadn't gotten so rough with me, beloved...?"

Again the cameras began to flash and snap around the ring, and Teresita smiled, leaning further forward to put more weight onto that leg, wanting Aisha to feel humiliated and ashamed of herself and her position. Then, just to add insult to injury, the Brazilian looked up from Aisha, looking out over the crowd. She tilted her head backwards and spread her arms wide, arching her back to make her big, beautiful breasts push forward. She was obviously posing for the cameras, paying little mind anymore to the woman she had trapped beneath her foot.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:52 am

As Aisha tried to stand up, something pressed hard against her back, nailing her back to the ground. Whatever it was, it was hard and sharp and it had real weight behind it, as it dug into her skull and denied her every attempt to break free.

Aisha paused for a moment, as the realization sunk into her skull along with the bottom of Vega’s heel: she was being stepped on.

That knowledge alone made Aisha go into a fury on the floor, flopping all about, kicking her legs, slapping the mat. It didn’t do her any good, as the pressure on her head only seemed to get worse the more she fought.

The taunting didn’t help, either. ”Just wait, bitch!” She spat back at Vega, as her struggles grew so frantic that one of her shoes came and fell out of the ring. ”Swear to God, I’m knocking your fat ass out!”

Admitteldy, in her current position, her words lacked venom, but that wouldn’t stop her from saying them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:24 am

"Oh...?" Teresita glanced back down at Aisha, amusement creeping across her face at Aisha's threat. "You think you can knock me out, beloved...?"

She gave her heel a twist, and pulled it away from Aisha's skull, taking a step back from the woman. She spread her arms open wide, making herself an open target, and called down to her, the Brazilian's voice growing light again, almost playful.

"Try it, then. I'll be merciful, and give you one shot. But I'll warn you, beloved..." She narrowed her eyes at Aisha, and once again her words grew stern. "If your one shot isn't good enough, I promise to you that I will finish you off with my 'fat ass'..."

She then went quiet, waiting to see if Aisha would take her dare and her bait. She hoped she would. She couldn't wait to finish putting the rude Rose completely in her place!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:47 am

Aisha sneered as Teresita pulled her foot away and offered her the free shot. She sneered so hard it made her face hurt.

People said she was cocky, that she was too confident, that she talked down to her opponents and needed to shut up - maybe they were all right about that. But Vega took it to a whole different level, and the way she’d shrugged off Aisha’s attacks up till this point just pissed her off even more.

”Free shot, huh?” Aisha started to get back up after a moment, rubbing her battered head as she rose. She made sure to look up, so Vega could see every ounce of the hatred that was radiating from her face.

”Okay.” She unclasped her other shoe, going completely barefoot, and stood up all the way. ”You want a shot, I’ll give you a shot.”

Fuck it. Aisha knew it wasn’t the popular move, but she’d had about enough of this bitch. One way or the other, she was coming out of this match on top. If she had to get her hands dirty, so be it.

Aisha reeled back and shot her foot, punting Vega right between the twin tree trunks she called legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:51 am

The moment that Aisha's leg shot up, her foot slamming against her, right in her thinly covered crotch, the titaness dropped to her knees, her eyes growing wide. Her mouth opened up into a large 'O' shape, a silent scream escaping her. The crowd instantly began to boo, jeering and screaming and yelling at Aisha, obviously upset with her cheap, unfair shot, and the referee stepped right up to her, starting to yell at the Rose, warning her not to try that again.

Teresita couldn't believe it. She had been expecting a punch to the face, or maybe a chop to her breasts, maybe even a punch to the gut. She wasn't expecting a low blow, and even a giantess like her couldn't do much about it. For the moment, all she could do was sit there on her knees, her hands clutching at her hurt sex as she tried to block out the pain.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:02 am

And there came the boos, the calls, the jeers from Aisha’s unappreciative fans. You could almost feel all of her goodwill seeping out of the audience, as they instantly turned on her like the rat bastards they really were.

Frankly, though, Aisha could barely be bothered to notice. She was far too busy laughing her scantily-clad ass off. ”Yeah, bitch!” She bucked at Vega, completely ignoring the referee’s warning. That’s what they deserved for being so lenient in the AFW. People got away with way worse stuff all the time around here, they couldn’t blame her for taking advantage. ”That’s what you get! That’s what you get!”

As much as she wanted to rub this - and other things - into Vega’s face, she knew she had to take advantage of the moment while she could. Aisha took a step back then jutted forward, swinging her leg out hard and fast with a shin kick to Vega’s chest, looking to damage the very things that had been torturing her a moment ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:12 am

Teresita sat there, in stony silence, unmoving and still as Aisha started to laugh and taunt her. On one hand, Teresita deserved it. She had gotten too confident by giving Aisha a free shot. She had forgotten she wasn't back home, and that the AFW had some of the dirtiest fights in the world.

On the other hand, she hated women like Aisha, and her mind was already racing, thinking of all the ways to get payback on her that she could.

She sat there, gathering her energy, soon shaking off the pain from the low blow. She waited, patiently, to see what Aisha's next move was, and the Brazilian was soon greeted by a stroke of luck. In came Aisha's leg, and as it did so, up came Teresita's arms, catching the kick, the giantess lifting her head to glare up at the Rose.

"You messed up, beloved," she whispered, quickly giving the captured limb a sharp twist to the right, trying to bring Aisha back down to the mat once more. It was time for Aisha to learn firsthand that payback was something of a bitch!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next