Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 2 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:20 pm

What the heck was going on here??? Ataru had no clue, but sure he was in big troubles. Joy was incredibly sexy and hot... but wasn't this too much? With every cooing word she spoke, every rubbing and caressing, he would feel a hot pleasurable tingling sensation craving him to just relax and let him lead to a heaven of submissive pleasure.

Before he could try to figure out a way to wipe off these sensually distracting, strenght-draining feelings, a more seductive assault would make his defenses crumble. Moaning helplessly at the beautiful stimulation received by Joy's tush, he would feel his elastic shorts strain to contain a growing erection.

"G-Gasp... wai..mmggff....<3". Ataru's eyes would widen in shock, his cute cheeks going all red as Joy sealed his silly attempt at protesting with a soft beautiful kiss on his lips. Which, combined with the suggestive rolling his bulge inbetween her buttcheeks, could not miss to send the poor boy edging in a matter of instants.
"M-mmf..... <3 <3"

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Joy the Nurse Vs. Ataru - Score Match

Post by d_ultsch Wed Mar 09, 2016 12:08 am

Joy would stare into Ataru's eyes as she kissed him. Seeing the submissive look in his eyes just turned Joy on even more than she already was. "I can feel how excited you are. I wonder how long you can hold on." Joy would say before shifting her position a little so that her pussy was now rubbing against Ataru's boyhood instead of her butt. "Why don't you just submit to me?" Joy would say as she would lean down to nibble on Ataru's neck.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:10 am

In turn, Joy's sweetly possessive, overwhelmingly lustful gaze was draining more and more of Ataru's already vanishing ability to resist her charms, making him closer to a shameful hentai submission.
"Owwwmmnnn.... f-feels...t-too good... mmm...", he was now whimpering and twitching, trying his best to hold back from a shameful climax... but losing badly.

Soon, the slightest stimulation was going to be enough to have him crumble in a mess of his own seed... but the sexy nurse was going to give him much more than a light tease, good measure. With her pussy gliding up and down against the sensitive underside of his shaft, all he could do now was to edge desperately in the hope that Joy would mercifully let him pop.

Joy's sweet lovebite to his neck and loving, cooing command were more than enough to trigger the inevitable:
"Oww....p-please... can't....r-resiiisssaaaahhh....s-so gooood.....uahhhhh..... o///o". With an uncontrollable spasm of his muscles, the boy would spray the proof of his complete surrender. Moaning faintly and getting weaker and weaker each time, the erotic twitching repeated 3..4...5 times.. until poor Ataru was left dazed and half-conscious underneath the triumphant nurse.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:16 am

Joy could feel Ataru spasm beneath her and she knew she had scored the first points. "I love the feeling when someone submits to me sexually." Joy would say as she would rub her crotch against Ataru's boyhood for a few more seconds before rolling off of Ataru and getting to her feet. "Now don't keep me waiting." Joy would say with a laugh as she would wait for Ataru to recover from his orgasm before she would continue to play with him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:36 pm

Ataru could not explain how he could have lost the first round so easily... and in the worst way possible too! Sure thing, it was utterly ashamed of that but, aside from the deep embarrasement of having yelded to Joy's erotic seduction to the point of making a mess ot his spandex shorts, that had also earned her the maximum amount of points available.

3 points for Joy, 0 points Ataru!,
The ref-girl would announce to the ever happier and wilder audience.

With the totally red-faced boy using a towel to clean his stained shorts in the best way possible, the resting time had soon expired, the bell ringing right away signaling the beginning of the next round.

Tossing the towel away, the handsome Japanese boy would turn to the awaiting sexy nurse, the resolute expression on his face probably just making him look cute form her point of view.

"Umpf.... y-you sure are a beutiful girl, but I won't let you defeat me just because of that", Ataru would proclaim, still a bit disoriented at what had happened so far. With that, he lunged forward with more resoluteness this time, trying to grapple Joy with a standing wristlock that would hopefully kep her under his control in the starting moment of this bout.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:55 am

Joy just smiled at Ataru as she watched the boy dry himself off after his orgasm. "Compliments will get you nowhere cutie." Joy said as she would move towards Ataru to lock up with him. "I am going to enjoy gaining more points against you." Joy would say as she would try to push Ataru's hands away so she could shove her breasts into Ataru's chest to knock him down.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:37 am

Ataru had tried to start the second round with more resoluteness, but Joy seemed to have different plans for him. With the boy's legs still weak from the recent climax, taking the lead of their mutual lockup proved to be much harder than he had wished, while the sexy nurses had no problems at just giving a sensually taunting bump and send him down in such womanly way.

"U-uufffhh.... o///o ...not if I can do something about it", the grounded flustered boy replied, swinging one of his legs and thus trying to trip Joy into tumbling down as well.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:28 am

Joy watched as Ataru dropped to the mat after she bumped him with her chest. "I don't think you can do anything to stop me." Joy said as Joy would walk over to Ataru to sit on his chest. "I hope you last longer this time little boy." Joy would say with a giggle before reaching down to brush Ataru's hair. "So, how would you like it this time, between my breasts or between my thighs."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:57 pm

Ataru was flustrated at how easily Joy prevented his attempt at sweeping her legs by just leisurely walking closer and dropping herself but first onto his chest, pressing the air out of the boy and straddling him under her gracefully sexy schoolgirl pin.

"Unghfff..... Thighs or breasts... t-this is a trick question... isn't it??", Ataru responded with a short-breathed voice, trying to place his hands on the nurse's thighs in a labored attempt at pushing her off.
Even if Ataru had avoided to give a clear answer to her teasing question, Joy could probably decide that he had made his choice but starting to mess with her velvety legs.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:58 am

Joy felt Ataru's hand on her thigh and she smiled. "You are such a cute little boy." Joy would say as she would remove Ataru's hand from her thigh before shifting forward. "I hope you are ready?" Joy would say before planting her panty covered crotch on Ataru's face. Joy would wiggle her hips to make sure she was nice and cozy on Ataru's face before reaching down to stroke Ataru's hair. Unknown to Ataru Joy had covered her panties with a small does of chloroform to help her knock out her opponents faster.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next