Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:52 pm

"Hehe, here we go then", Ataru said with a grin, taking Arya by the hand and leading her towards the ropes. She could not refuse it, under pain of disqualification, so Ataru would just pull her gently and without any rudeness.

Once there, Ataru proceeded to entangle Arya with her arms bound between the top and middle ropes in a standing crucifix position. Most wrestlers would probably had used this chance to strike the defenseless opponent or put her into submissions, thus gaining an advantage for the following round. But Ataru wa aiming at something much more gentle... and playful.. and teasing!

With the referee starting to count the 60 seconds penalty, Ataru got close to Arya caressing her face. "mmmm my turn to be in charge of the teasings now...", he murred, starting to kiss her ear, then down to her neck.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match (complete)

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:56 pm

Arya was compliant to him, blushing still at the thought of losing. "Please don't do it..." She requests, being put in a tight, forced position on the ropes.

She was stuck on the ropes, letting out soft moans from his relaxing kisses. "Mmhmmm~"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:05 pm

Ataru's fondling and gentle kissing continued as the clock on the maxy screen kept counting down from 60 to 0. Leaving a track of soft kisses and teasing caresses along her beautiful body, the boy went down to her thighs.

"Mmmm you like it don't you...? *kiss* I'm not sure this should be considered a penalty for you hehe.. *kiss*"

With that, Ataru got to go up again with his kissy teasings, taking pleasant stops at Arya's crotch... belly... breast...

But, he had somewhat lost track of time there. A repeated, noisy *BEEP* signaled that the penalty time had expired, and the ref tapped Ataru's shoulder, commanding him to release the trapped girl. To which, Ataru sighed but complied reluctantly.

"There you go... too bad it only lasted one minute but don't worry, I'll make sure to play more with you once I win the next round.. hehe", he would say, feeling a bit overconfident by now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:10 pm

Arya was shivering, her moans picking up as he kissed all over her soft, sexy body. "Oh my gooddd~" She says, panting from semi-pleasure.

When he went down to kiss her crotch, it was obvious she was a little moist down there, signalling a serious turn on. "Ataru~" She starts saying, tongue hanging out.

The buzzer spoiled the mood, getting her to snap back to reality, but still horny. "Awww..." The girl complains, and goes to her corner, shivering, after escaping the trapped position.

"You will regret doing that!" She yells, blushing intesnely. "You'll be stuck smooching me"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:17 pm

Ataru would gasp in concern at Arya's reaction. She had been purring like a horny kitty during the sweet "penalty" but, now that she had got back into thinking straight, she seemed even more determined to dominate him! Maybe his teasing idea had not been the best... but he still wanted to keep the confident act.

"Hah... we'll see about that. I think you are going to like being my prisoner instead, hehe", he would retort with a wink.

With that, the bell rung and Ataru walked forward quietly, luungung forward to try and grab one of Arya's arm. Surely, she was still too disoriented to fight back properly. Or that was what Ataru believed...

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Arya was looking at him angrily. "I'll make you plead for pleasure, little boy." She says, stepping forward.

As Ataru walked forward to grab her arm, she used her other arm for a huge, open palm slap across the face.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:31 pm

"Gotch... UGHH....!!!". Definitely not got her... Ataru had to admit to himself as the sounding slap had his head turn to the side, having him stagger and causing the fans to laugh happily.

Arya's huge slap had not delivered much damage, aside from a burning five fingers mark on the boy's cheek.. but the worse part for Ataru was that it had sent him offbalance and offguard, leaving him full of openings for Arya's next move.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Arya would take a step forward, grabbing him from under the thighs, and lifting upwards, making him slam the matt.

"I'll show you how to kiss!" Arya says, then crawls ontop of him, planting kisses on him, pushing his arms down with her own stronger arms.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:44 pm

"W-Woah..!!! Unghhh...!". With his legs suddenly scooped by Arya's arms, the boy had fallen to the mats back of his head first, leaving him stunned and allowing her to get full, sensuous revenge as she crawled over him pinning his arms above his head.

"W-Wait donmmghff..... mmmmf... o///o". His silly, embarrassed protests would be promptly muffled by Arya's plush lips as she sealed his mouth into a deep kiss, then proceeding to cover him with lots of kisses.

Moaning and gasping in aroused discomfort, the boy would try set his hands free... pretty much to none avail. His short moment of glory seemed to have been erased so early in round two, and he was now squriming and twitching in a helpless struggle to escape from Arya's mesmerizing kisses.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:48 pm

"Now this is how you kiss." She giggles, forcing her tongue into his mouth. Her legs was wrapped around his waist as she did this kissing submission. "Don't you loovvveee it." She asks, dry humping him while kissing him. "Because I lovveee you" She says.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next