Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Minerva vs Sig II

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Minerva vs Sig II - Page 3 Empty Re: Minerva vs Sig II

Post by LARIATO Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:17 pm

Minerva giggled in amusement as Sig frantically attempted to scramble from her clutches and get to the ropes. And just to show the blonde how futile her efforts were, she took a few steps away from the ropes to drag Sig right along with her, then sat back on the girl’s back to anchor her body in place while pulling on the leg.

“Did you really think you could escape from me so easily? You’re so cute, Sig.” Minerva said, while a pair of fingers made their way between her pet’s legs, moving right to her crotch. She then began to rub her fingers teasingly against Sig’s womanhood, with only a thin layer of fabric keeping her from making direct contact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:45 am

"Ahh...!" Sig yelled her frustration as Minerva dragged her away from the ropes rather easily before sitting back on her to keep her trapped under her. "Nngghh... aaahh...!" she was about to protest when the fingers of the raven haired beauty found her already slightly excited womanhood, making her twitched from the contact.

Her thin layer of clothing did little job to hide the fact that she's already getting somewhat turned on from being toyed around by Minerva. Not that Sig cared about being found out. Nowadays Minerva could easily turn her on from doing whatever anyways. After all these times they spent together, her mistress probably already knew all the sweet spots on her body.

"Nnnnggg..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:58 am

With Sig now firmly trapped, Minerva was free to have as much fun with her as she desired. Through the fabric, her fingers could already tell her pet starting to get turned on, which drew another faint giggle from the Dane, who then used her fingers to push the fabric aside so her fingers could start to rub up against Sig’s sex directly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:11 am

"Hieeehhh...!" Sig twitched and moaned as Minerva now aiming for her womanhood directly with her fingers, exposing her sex a bit to the audience. "M-misttresss..."

She had been in such positions for too many times to count that her body was reacting all too well to the raven haired beauty's expert fingers. There was almost no resistance from her part as she moaned and writhed within Minerva's hold. It could be argued that Sig probably couldn't do anything either in this position, though. At the mercy of her mistress as it was, it probably wouldn't be too hard at all for Minerva to force an orgasm from her if she wished so!

"Aahhmm...! Nnnhhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:00 am

Minerva continued to grin in amusement as Sig responded to her touch. How many times now had she used this exact tactic on the blonde now? She wasn’t even sure, but it was clearly as effective as ever, if not even more so now.

Intending to kick things up another notch, Minerva stopped rubbing against the outside of Sig’s sex and inserted a pair of fingers into it, then began to pump them back and forth. “Mmm~ You’re enjoying this, aren’t you, my pet?” Minerva teased as she started trying to drive the girl toward an orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:06 am

"H-hhiii...!!" Sig jumped slightly as Minerva drove her fingers into her wet sex, letting out a mixture of yelp and moan from the sensation. "Amff.. mmmhh..."

With the raven haired beauty then pumping her digits in and out, the blonde's expression started to turn silly from the pleasure. She writhed helplessly under Minerva, unable to do anything but to endure her mistress' sexual assault under the hungry eyes of the roaring crowds. The embarrassment wasn't too much of a deal right now, however, as all she's thinking about was that she's driven to the edge of ecstasy as it was, inches away from having her first orgasm of the night!

Unless, of course, Minerva had something else in her wicked mind.

"Aahhmmm...! M-missstresss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:28 am

Minerva had used tease and denial to play with the blonde on more than one occasion, and it was always fun to watch Sig react through the process. But tonight that wasn’t the game the Danish mistress wanted to play. She wanted her pet to cum. And so when she detected the girl was near an orgasm, Minerva only increased her efforts with her fingers.

“Go right ahead, my dear. Let it out for me.” Minerva said with a wicked grin as she aimed to drive Sig over the edge right then and there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:33 am

"Aaahh...! Ooohh...!! Ooohhhh...!!!" Sig moaned lewdly as Minerva delivered the finishing blow with her fingers, forcing her orgasm despite her intention to slightly holding back.

She burst almost instantly, her lower half wriggling and bucking as her juices flew out of her sex, coating the fingers of the raven haired beauty. Her expression turned a bit silly as she slumped afterwards, her lips continued to moan even after her climax subsided.

"Ohh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:27 am

After Sig’s climax had subsided, Minerva finally released the girl’s leg and withdrew her finger’s from her sex. She knew the blonde must’ve thoroughly enjoyed that, but the mistress’ fun was only just beginning.

She moved to mount Sig’s back while pulling her pet’s arms over her thighs to prop her body up a bit. Essentially she’d have her in a camel clutch position, but wouldn’t apply any painful amount of pressure. But Minerva did cup one hand under Sig’s head to hold it in place while moving the other, which was coated in the girl’s juices, right in front of her face.

“You’ve made a bit of a mess, my pet. Now clean it up.” Minerva commanded before waiting for Sig to comply, despite the fact that they were still opponents in a match that was still ongoing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:09 am

Sig groaned as Mineva shifted her position on top of her drained body, too weakened to do anything about it at the moment. Her mistress set her up for a Camel Clutch, but didn't apply the hold immediately for some reason. Instead, she cupped her chin, before bringing her cum stained hand in front of the lithe blonde's face. Sig's cheeks warmed up from hearing the raven haired beauty's demand, but she knew she had little choice, if at all.

She squirmed a bit in the hold to put a little show, while also testing just how secure Minerva had her. Eventually, she'd comply to her mistress' order, though, licking the hand that was stained with her own juices rather reluctantly, despite being quite enjoying her humiliation at the hand of Minerva...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next