Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 216 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A First Time for Everything

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A First Time for Everything - Page 4 Empty Re: A First Time for Everything

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:59 am

The cycle of embarrassment propelled ever forward as Hisui's response was too cute for Neske to handle. She pulled back one hand to gently cup the side of her date's face, brushing some of the hair back to see her more clearly. Neske leaned forward, pressing her forehead against Hisui's (the temptation to kiss her was growing stronger, but she needed to save that special moment for when they were alone), and gazed deep into her eyes. Her heart had been pounding practically all evening, and her cheeks flushed red with excitement, but still she felt calm. The pulsating beat of the music, the bright colored lights pushing through the otherwise dark room, Hisui's shining eyes and impossibly soft skin... Neske felt euphoric in a way she could barely understand. This was different than the sensory passion of her previous flings, this was more... gentle, more special. Part of her was excited for what she had planned later, but right now, she never wanted this moment to end.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:27 am

The whole dancing with someone and being embarrassed like this was a brand new thing to Hisui, she was not sure how to handle it but just went with it. One thing was for sure, she was having fun and enjoying all this. She then felt Neske cup her face and would smile in response, she had not really been this close to anyone before… well aside from when she was in a wrestling match. She felt her fellow red head forehead on her own. She was still following Neske lead, not to sure what to do as she was out of her element. It seemed that Neske was also having fun, the two of them were just hearing enjoying the whole moment together. She would even break out a smile, a rare sight from the redhead maid. “Should we… perhaps… go somewhere more private?” stated Hisui as she noticed a few more people were now starring at them.

A First Time for Everything - Page 4 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 4 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 4 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 4 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:47 pm

It took a second for Neske to open her eyes, but the moment she did she felt all the eyes on them as well. Fucking typical that people couldn't be a little more forward thinking... maybe somewhere private was a good idea after all. After all, with her luck, it was only a matter of time until someone decided they'd want to kick the crap out of her for some asinine reason. "Sure, we can do that. I actually had something I wanted to show you."

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:15 am

Hisui was glad that Neske agreed with her idea, she was not really good in such crowds but she was a bit shocked what that her fellow redhead had something to show her. Whatever it was, the redheaded maid would make sure to follow, a bit eager to leave the place and see what she had planned for her. Still, the day had been pretty interesting too say the least. "Lead the way."

A First Time for Everything - Page 4 3l9yoRWA First Time for Everything - Page 4 AjbwxKgA First Time for Everything - Page 4 DUhLLRtA First Time for Everything - Page 4 CDNLQYlA First Time for Everything - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:57 am

And with that, Neske took her girl by the hand and led her out of the crowd, out of the club and away from the noise. She managed to bring a relatively small bag that held her laptop, naturally finding a means to get it out of the way unnoticed and without losing track of it, but she was going to need it now. She brought Hisui to a spot she had picked out for a while, a nice quiet bench in the middle of Yoyogi park, not far from the club they were at. It was fairly close to where she got beat up for the first time since moving to Japan, which, while not a particularly fond memory, was probably appropriately commemorative of her experience in this country.

"This will just take a second" she half-mumbled as she unpacked and booted up the laptop she had been given by Akiha not that long ago. While the screen lit up and the various software started to boot, she turned her attention back to Hisui. "I've been working on something, a song for my, uh... fights. Something to get me actually pumped, or at least kind of prepared, you know?" she turned back to the screen, "And, it's not going bad, but I really felt like it was missing something special." Finally, as everything finished setting up, she scooted the machine off her lap, turning her body to give Hisui her full attention. "I want you to be in it. That will make it special."

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:19 am

Hisui was lead out of the area and would now be in a park. It wasn't that far from where they were but Hisui liked it far more, it was not as crowded and she could hear things clearly now. She would then take a moment to look around, observing the area before hearing Neske's words. The maid would watch as Neske took out her laptop and booted it up.

She would then listen to what she had to say. It seemed that she wanted to make a song but what really caused shock is that Neske wanted her to sing, it would make it special. The redheaded maid face would go a bit red. She was not really sure how to respond to that, though she didn't want to say no. "Umm... what do I need to do?" she asked with a nervous tone.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4