Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

All-American Debut! Becky Brooke vs. Miss USA!

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

All-American Debut!  Becky Brooke vs. Miss USA! - Page 6 Empty Re: All-American Debut! Becky Brooke vs. Miss USA!

Post by Lunchador Fri May 27, 2016 7:26 pm

Becky's eyes had fluttered shut, after she'd landed hard on the mat. They were nowhere near close to opening, again. The young American's jaw was still slacked open, lips in an "o" shape as Marily went down on her for the pin. Her arms were still splayed out over her head, flat on her back, as the referee began the count.

"TWO!"

Becky's head rocked back and forth, a bit, as the pounding of the three-count and the cheers of the crowd filled her ears. Still, everything sounded underwater. Was she getting pinned? What was happening. She began to stir fitfully, beneath Marilyn's body, but any efforts to kick out were made with all the vigor and strength of a wet kitten. Marilyn sank heavily into the Brooke girl's soft body, holding her flush against the mat. There was no escape for Becky, now. Only inevitable, complete and utter defeat.

"THREE!"

Back to top Go down

All-American Debut!  Becky Brooke vs. Miss USA! - Page 6 Empty Re: All-American Debut! Becky Brooke vs. Miss USA!

Post by valen311 Fri May 27, 2016 8:01 pm

When the ref reached three, the bell sounded, proclaiming Miss USA the winner! Standing up from laying Becky's soft, and frankly, inviting form, the American stood proud, smiling at the feeling of her first win!

"Alright!" Marilyn cried, leaping into the air with excitement as the crowd cheered at her joyful reaction.

With a win under her belt, Marilyn felt relief that her status as a sponsored rookie in the AFW wasn't in peril anymore, for the moment.

Then she stopped, remembering her opponent. The cost of her victory was making Becky lose her debut. Marilyn came over, taking a knee by the blonde. Gently shaking her shoulder, Miss USA called out "Becky? Hey, Becky, are you ok?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri May 27, 2016 8:16 pm

The sounds of the crowd filled the arena, from floor to rafter, as Miss USA was declared the winner. Longtime AFW fans cheered the established star, even as those who had previously been cheering on Becky showed their appreciation for the victor. Miss USA had dominated with a display of power and athleticism that few could hope to match, and Becky was left reeling from all of it.

After awhile, Becky could hear Marilyn's voice, piercing the cover of competing sound. "Wh-whuh?" she stammered, lifting her head off the mat. It was still unbelievable to Becky, that she might have lost the match. Wide-eyed, the buxom young blonde bimbo looked around the room. Turning her head up to Marilyn, who had so graciously knelt beside her, Becky blinker her wet blue eyes a few times, cleared her throat, and spoke.

"It- it's over?" she asked. "H-how is it over, Miss USA? I don't remember beating you, like, at all ..." she stammered, her voice sounding as if she'd just woken from a dream. Becky's curvy young body was still splayed out wide as could be, her ample curves looking helpless as she laid out across the mat beneath her masked opponent. Becky's eyes looked a bit glassy, as she looked her opponent over, and tried to remember what had happened, as the fans in the arena cheered on the victory of her opponent ...

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat May 28, 2016 12:56 am

Miss USA smiled and nodded when Becky asked if the match was over.

"Sorry Becky. You didn't beat me. This time at least." she said sympathetically. "You tried though. And you didn't give up. You fought til the very end. As a fellow American, I respect that."

Even though Becky lost her debut, Miss USA hoped that she could move past that and find her way to success in the AFW. Standing up, she offered hand to Becky, ready to help her up.

"Come on, on your feet, cuteness." Marilyn said to Becky.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sun May 29, 2016 3:32 pm

Becky blinked up at Marilyn, as if she was still having a hard time processing her words. "I-I lost?" she stammered, shaking her head. But, it all added up: the arena was cheering Miss USA, the ref had held her hand up, and the loudspeakers were playing her music. Becky had come to Japan expecting to dominate, just to find herself flat on the mat, like a loser.

The disappointment bubbled over as Becky caught on, bringing tears to her eyes. She sniffled, struggling to keep it inside. She looked around the arena, at the cheering fans, looking rather heartbroken that none of the were cheering for her.

However, Marilyn's words helped. Becky lifted a hand, and wiped away what tears she could. They were still coming, but at least she wouldn't look like a total mess. Besides, she'd lost, sure: but she'd lost to an amazing athlete, whose face was literally her flag. Becky took the offered hand, and pushed herself back up to her boots.

"T-thanks," she said, opening her arms to offer Marilyn a hug. "If I was gonna lose, I'm glad I had to do so to someone like you. You punch like Superman, and your face is totally a flag, and it doesn't get much more American than that!"

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue May 31, 2016 7:51 pm

Marilyn hugged Becky briefly, laughing at the blonde's words.

"There are people here in the league that hit much harder than I do!" Miss USA demurred. "But don't sell yourself short, Becky. You've got some serious kicking power in those legs of yours! Just keep training, and I'm sure you'll be winning your matches in no time! And wherever you go, remember that you represent our country. Be the best person you can be, so that people can see the best of America."

With that Miss USA released her hug, giving Becky Brooke a wink and a brief V for victory sign before exiting the ring, the crowd cheering the star spangled woman's first win!

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:03 pm

On her knees, it was hard for Becky to fight back the tears. The buxom blonde was left sniffling, struggling back the shame of her very public, very decisive humiliation at her opponent's hands. She bowed her little blonde head, as Miss USA's exited the ring to emphatic cheering from the fans. There was a clear winner, tonight, and it certainly wasn't the American newcomer.

Still, despite the abject humiliation of getting knocked out and pinned like she had, on her very first night in an AFW ring, Becky Brooke tried to choke it back and remember the encouragement that Miss USA had given her. There was no shame in a loss like that, Becky told herself. Nope, none at all. She had done her best, even if Miss USA's best was that much better. Slowly, Becky Brooke rolled out under the bottom rope, to escape the ring. Tears streaming down her face, the buxom blonde knew that she would have her night in the limelight soon enough. Trying to disappear into the darkness, Becky couldn't help but hang onto her loss, hoping that as hard as this humiliation was, it would someday make her better ...

WINNER: Miss USA, via pinfall!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6