by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 7:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 6:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 6 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:27 pm

"guess this is a point for me" teased thalia that took the occasion to slide out from caleb , passing behind hum , patting his head once "now... i hope you are not thinking i am done with you" she pass an arm around his neck , like dhe was about to do some hold on his neck then whispered in his ear "but since i am nice ..i am giving you a fair chance to show me your ..ehrr... skill" then she peeled his trunks down
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training - Page 6 Empty Re: Thalia vs Caleb - hentai training

Post by french Centaur Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Caleb needs to catch his breath, but during this time, he's defenceless and Thalia manages to strip his boxer off. The Golem moves one leg then the another out of his boxer, getting completely naked. His cock is still hard though wet in seed.
« You got lucky once. »
Caleb tries to attack with a Big Foot, though slowed down by his orgasm which just ended.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:22 pm

"sure sure..." she add with nonchalance as she forced him to seat on the bench , then she sat astride his lap , placing the cock in her private "ohhh.. do i have to do it all by myself?" she was still wearing her top , but this way she plan to keep him on the stakes "so? nove""

Last edited by jadeitehx on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:24 pm

Caleb is too slow and gets forced to sit on the bench. Suddently the girl rides his cock. Caleb grits his teeth.
« I'm sitting, I can't thrust ! »
Anyway, Caleb doesn't want to penetrate her. He pushes her, trying to force her to dismount his cock.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:33 pm

"so... are you saying ... i have to do all the works? males!" she teased at the admission that he needed her help, easily buckling his reaction , since he was still recovering for his orgasm she managed to stay in lace. Her hips began to cradle back and first , slowly at first then adding speed at each trust "..well.. just tell me if i go too fast!"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:36 pm

Caleb tilts his head back, feeling his arousal building up again as he girl is riding him and milking his cock.
« Aaaaaaah fuck ! Fuck stop that ! »
He tries to push her breasts to give a distraction and force her to dismount his cock.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:07 am

"ahhh yesss finally you are doing ahhhh good ahhhh acting like a maale" Thalia nipples hardened quickly as her breasts were in his grip , her moan were however overdone so to avoid him to know if sghe was really liking that or just teasing him more "i bet you oohhh want me to oohhh hump you oohh seriously!" her hips movement increased the tempo
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm

Caleb enrages as much as his arousal increases again. Despite his recent orgasm, he won't be able to hold on long being riden by her pussy like that. He pushes more on her breasts, using his strength to force her to dismount him. His hard cock is oozing again with precum, and his moans escape repetitively out of his mouth.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 pm

Thalia moan louder and raised her hips enough to have the cock in her pussy till it's knot. She looked straight in Caleb eyes , trying to see if he was liking that , then she placed her hands on his pecs and pinched them right as she downed het ass all of sudden , resuming her hips hops rythm. "what's the matter? hhnnghhh i thought you would have been able uuhhnnhh to do a back to back... with meeh" despite her clear taunting , her voice was filled with lust , but she mantained the position , loving the fact that , with his huge size and his muscles , she was still on top.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:33 am

Thalia can feel that Caleb's cock is very big and long and that she has to prevent him from thrusting or he could hurt her. The big boy is lost in arousal. He shakes his legs, moans loud, grits his teeth. His cock is trapped into her pussy. He slaps her repetitively, hoping to stun her with his strength... but the pumping of her vagina onto his cock is fading out his strength.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next