Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 227 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tension in Ueno: Abbey Abraxas vs Killer King

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Tension in Ueno: Abbey Abraxas vs Killer King - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Abbey Abraxas vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:42 am

King indeed not happy dealing with her since she kept going for his weaken knee, he have bit of trouble of standing up and have to focus on his good leg, which she comes in to kick his sore knee as he grunt in pain. "Ugh you piece of...."

Before he could finish his sentences, Abbey comes in to grab his wrist to try whipping him out from the corner. Though King still have his other hand to grab onto the top rope to do what he can to prevent himself from getting yank out. "Grrrrrrr...." He hope that he could use his arm to pull on the rope as well pulling her gripping arm trying to yank her into him so that he could get his arms to snatch her around the waist to give her a hug in the corner, squeezing the busty Abbey.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Tension in Ueno: Abbey Abraxas vs Killer King - Page 5 Empty Re: Tension in Ueno: Abbey Abraxas vs Killer King

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:52 am

"Damn..."

Abbey watched King grab the top rope and she was unable to pull him out of the corner. Instead of tugging King out, she was pulled in and his arm wrapped around her body, pulling her close.

"I've never been more happy you wear that mask." She said as she leaned her head back while she felt King against her. Once again, she went for the knee and tried to jam her foot into his leg. Hopefully that would get him to let her go.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:12 am

"Grrrr.... well good, I rather not see your disgusted face about my face.... rather, how you react to my crotch!" Messing with her while he got Abbey into his arms when she failed to yank him out from the corner and now, hugging her like some sort of couple, except, this is just more like LOVE to kick each other ass while HATE each other.

King tries to give her one long hard squeeze to bearhug the busty blonde but not sure if his hold was long enough when she went to kick her foot right into his weaken knee. "Augh!" He was force to let go and clutching at his knee, cheap move by the bitch. "Grrrr! Damnit you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:15 pm

"Eugggh, I think I threw up a little."

Abbey said, grunting from the squeeze as she tried to wriggle free from King. She could feel the pressure against her back as his bulky arms crushed her against his body. Thankfully her targeted kick loosened his grip and she quickly backed away, almost to the other side of the ring.

"Why do you have to be nasty?" She snarled. "I bet wrestling is the only way a woman will actually come anywhere near you, you scumbag." Abbey clenched her fists and raised them. She had a flush of her cheeks over her anger. Anger at King and at herself for even taking the match in the first place.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:26 pm

King would of gotten her good with the squeezing bearhug but that attack to his weaken knee forcing to let her go and good thing she didnt attack him right after as Abbey backs off from him while angrily shouting at him with feelings.

"Heh.... YOU are the one are nasty, why with a girl when you have get some MORE fun with a guy.... maybe like ME!" joking her then respond next. "Heh, girls love wrestling me, they, like you disliking me, doesnt know it until you try." Grunting as he clutching his weaken knee, still staying in his corner for a bit before slowly stepping out, slowly his knee recovering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:25 pm

Abbey furrowed her brow. " Beliiiieve me, I can have plenty of fun without a guy." She said and winked at King. "And I've seen your matches, bruh. None of those girls ever look like they want anything to do with you. They look like they wish you were in jail."

Abbey shrugged her shoulders and then squatted. "Well, unfortunately for you, and forunately for me, I'm never, ever going to try." Abbey dashed at King and aimed a slide tackle right at his injured knee once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:18 pm

"Grrrr fine, be that way bitch.... at the least you WILL enjoy losing to me! Im sure of it." He said while stepping out from the corner so he doesnt get stuck there anymore. By the time he gotten himself out, Abbey comes rushing towards him aiming to tackle his weaken knee which he couldnt move out of the way in time and get hit, falls down to the mat in a big thud. "UGH!" Went back to clutch his knee once again, trying to roll out but stopping underneath the ropes, laying on the apron.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:38 am

Abbey hopped up when she managed to knock King down once more. She was feeling good but as King tried to roll out of the ring, Abbey furrowed her brow and shook her head. "Where you going, big boy?" She asked and leaned down to grab the ankle of King's injured leg and tried to yank on it.

She was looking to lock in an ankle lock and use it to try and pull the retreating big man back into the ring while adding a little bit of pain to his ankle and some pressure to his knee, hopefully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:45 am

King clutching his weaken knee and hurts like fuck, Abbey teasing the big beast and went to grab his ankle so she could use it and twist continue to focus on his bad leg, King growled angrily at her.

"Grrrr....." King reaching the ropes trying to pull himself up standing while his good leg against the mat to help him up almost like he is hopping. But King gonna try to do something that he have never done other than when he was much much younger. Trying to power his good leg jump up using it to aim and kick Abbey at the side of her head for one heavy enziguri.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:00 am

Abbey was determined to pull King to the middle of the ring. She knew that if she could get him away from the ropes that she could seal the deal. One Boston cram or a figure four and even the mighty King couldn't keep going after so much leg work. However, she had no idea she was really aiding him in a way.

While she held onto his leg, he could use his impressive upper body strength to pull himself up and then, when King's body turned, Abbey almost watched it in slow motion. The kick cracked her in the head and she dropped King's leg as she stumbled backwards, dropping to the mat with a hard thud like falling timber. She slowly rolled to her hands and knees, clutching her throbbing head with one hand even as the crowd gasped in surprise at King's move.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next