» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 12:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match - Page 10 Empty Re: SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:15 am

Sig was only thinking about the possibility of another orgasm as it was. She moaned louder into Amy's lips while her body was squirming from the growing ecstasy that had spread through her insides. She rolled her eyes, and her expression starting to turn silly again. Her toes were curling in and out as she began to tense up, apparently ready to be driven past the edge once again.

"Mmmm... mmmmm...! Mmmm...!"

Back to top Go down

SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match - Page 10 Empty Re: SIG vs Chelsea and Amy - Handicap Hentai Match

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:35 am

Amy heard the moans against her lips and they both could feel her body tensing up as she approached climax. Amy looked up and one look at Chelsea gave her the sign she needed to pull away for the second time while Chelsea did the same leaving Sig to herself once again.

The two high fixed their efforts and looked down at the blonde for the second time. "She doesn't have much in her, how long do you think we can keep this up?" Amy smirked as she replied. "Well we really only need the submission not her climax, maybe we should just make her submit now..."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:51 am

"H-haaaahhh...?!" Sig's moan turned into a surprised gasp as Chelsea pulled her foot away from all too ready sex while Amy also did the same. "Nnn...!" She jerked her body, frustrated, almost like a child throwing a tantrum.

Hearing what the girls discussed afterwards made her eyes widened. No, she wanted to cum so bad after being brought near another climax twice now. She shook her head with a pleading expression, knowing that she's powerless to stop Chelsea and Amy from dong what they wanted to her at this point.

"P-please l-let me cum... J-just one more t-timeee...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:59 am

The two smiled completely satisfied with their handiwork of bring the blonde to the point of begging them to to finish the job they moved over to the girl and sat next to her. "I did hear that right? You want that?" Chelsea spoke up, knowing the answer already as she wanted to tease Sig some more.

"Well who can say no to that?" Amy spoke as she and Chelsea brought one hand down to her sex and began working her crotch to try and get her riled up again as they came forward and sat on her chest to keep her down, they knew she wasn't going anywhere but they were still loving the control it gave them.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:06 am

"Y-yess... p-please..." Sig pleaded as Chelsea asked her, even if she knew that the girl was just messing around with her.

Her face felt like burning from the indignation, but she couldn't really help herself at this point. She was delighted to see Amy and Chelsea decided to give her some mercy and began to work on her sex, causing her to squirm and moan happily under the two beauties. Even if she had lost numerous times in this league, it wasn't so often she let out her submissive side on full scale in front of the audiences.

"Ooohh... mmmhh... y-yesss..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:34 am

Amy and Chelsea worked Sig over for what would certainly be the last time of the match Sig was barely hanging on as is and anything more and she probably would have passed out. After a few seconds Chelsea had another idea and pulled Sig's leg up to put her in a more humiliating pose. Amy caught on and wordlessly did the same, putting the blondes sex over her head as she laid on the ground.

"Im sure you love this next part Sig, cause I know I will." Amy laughed in agreement as the two set about finishing Sig off, looking for the signs that would give them notice to when it was time.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:39 am

Both girls folded her into two after a bit of rubbing, making Sig gasped in surprise. She was then able to see her own sopping wet sex in front of her face, making her blushing deep as she realized what her opponents were aiming. The lithe blonde squirmed a bit, not really a protesting act as she wanted to know how secure she was held by the two. The answer was pretty clear, with her body had been reduced to mush and all.

"O-oohh... ammmmh...! N-noo..." she shook her head lightly as the possibility of spraying herself with her own cum both turning her on and humiliating her at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:59 am

"No? I don't think your in a position to tell us otherwise. You did beg us for this." Chelsea reminded the blonde, she knew Sig didn't ask for this in particular but did she really have room to be picky. They pressed forward as Sig was reduced to mush under their attack while Amy looked over at her friend. "She's ready to blow, let's finish her off."

Chelsea looked back and nodded as they slowly brought their hands down further as they readied their finish. Amy began counting. "One....Two...Three!"
On her final count they pushed for the last time, knowing it would be enough to finish the blonde and get her last humiliating climax.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:06 am

"Aaahh...! Ooohh...! Ahhnn...!" Sig moaned louder and louder, her body began to squirm some more within the two girl's hold as she's approaching her climax once again.

The previous teasing and orgasms had made her body felt pretty sensitive that Sig knew she's going to cum within seconds at this rate. Her toes curled again, her body tensing even more than before. If she wasn't held securely by her opponents, she probably would have thrashed around.

"C-cccummminggg...! Aaaaahhhnn...!!!" she cried in ecstasy as her orgasm finally hit her, her juices squirted out to spray herself as she bucked a few times in the hold. "Aaaahhh... aahhhhnn...! G-gawwdd...!"

Her orgasms lasted for a while before she limped on the mat, panting heavily with a silly expression decorating her face. Sig was in paradise after that blissful orgasm, as she felt like she's floating around in the land of ecstasy. It mattered not to her that she was in a real mess at the moment, covered in her own sweat and cum in front of all the roaring crowds.

"Oohh... w-wunderbarrrr..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:26 am

As Sig came for the third time in the match, Amy and Chelsea pulled away and let her lower body come down as she relaxed, despite the utter humiliation she had suffered at her hands she looked complete in bliss as they expected she would.

"Oh I know, You must be on cloud nine right now but we need you to say some parting words for us." the two friends closed in their faces very close to their victim. "You know what we're looking for so you might as well say them." Chelsea teased.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next