by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 8 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by HighFly Mon May 02, 2016 10:44 am

Alaian grinned at Kozue as she motioned to her belt, and poured herself another drink. "Not yet. I am just trying to take on anyone and everyone who wants to step up and get a piece of the belt. I know some people became champ but never put the belt up for grabs. I don't want to be known like that." Alaina added, being truthful about things. She did wonder, frequently, what her legacy would be within the Entropy division.

Charlie arrived next to Alaina. A black hair beauty of similar statue to Alaina was there, was was Kozue. Charlie knew the name, had seen a couple of her matches, and heard good things about her from Alaina. However, he was unable to recall if he ever met her. Certainly he hadn't gotten to meet her when he was sober. "Heya ladies." Charlie said with a wave upon his approach. I'm Charlie Haines, resident Tension goofball. You must be Kozue, who I have heard a lot of awesome stuff about from Ms. Entropy over here. You are...?" Charlie asked as he extended his hand to each lady for a handshake.

"That's Diana, she is in Tension too!" Alaina said, quickly making the introduction. "Ya just met two prospective opponents big guy and I'd watch out for them if I were you." Alaina said jokingly elbowing Charlie's ribcage.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed May 04, 2016 6:36 am

"B-But I ain't no legend!" Clyde said back, laughing and grinning ear to ear as Dixie's strong arms wrapped around his head and squeezed him, blushing faintly as his teenage crush greeted him so! It was moments like these that he wished he could write a letter to his younger self just to tell him that getting hugged by Dixie Clemets was in his future!

He laughed harder as the cowgirl shoved him away, blushing bashfully before... Bonnie appeared and started to die right on the spot. Clyde snickered through the whole thing.

Bonnie would take Dixie's hand and shake it hard with both of her hands. She found herself nearly breaking down into more fangirlism when Dixie suddenly HUGGED HER

"Eeee!!" Bonnie squeed and hugged Dixie her idol as hard as she could, feeling like she was on cloud nine! She couldn't believe she was being HUGGED by Dixie. This had to be a dream. It was too good to be true!

And when Dixie complimented her matches... Bonnie about died again. "Y-Yo-You w-watched me!?!?!?!?" Bonnie shrieked as her knees shook violently. Her heart pounding. Hoping she never did anything embarrassing during the matches Dixie watched. Bonnie felt like she was going to faint.

"D-DUFFY! BABY! GET THE CAMERA!!" Bonnie screamed before wrapping an arm around Dixie's waist and standing beside her! "Mind if we take a picture!?" Bonnie said frantically.

Meanwhile Clyde looked over at Juniper and Eliza and smiled brightly at the two. He was glad those two were getting along. It seemed like everyone that was important to him was here except his mother and Mercy... He couldn't help but check outside his window to see if there was a taxi pulling up. He hoped she'd show up.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu May 05, 2016 9:14 pm

Eliza had wondered why Juniper wanted to dance in place of Clyde, the way the redhead had butted in screamed that it wasn't as simple as Ms Nayle put it. Regardless though Ms Harenwood believed it rude to turn down Juniper, besides Eliza was curious about her. While at the same time Eliza got to give her knowledge of dancing to someone, Juniper might not any lessons. But as a wrestler like Clyde she was already at an inherit advantage with regards to dexterity, the dancing passion gave a small smile.

"See? Pretty good Ms Nayle, no problem." Eliza said in an encouraging tone, given Juniper's height this brought back some memories of when the British girl was younger. And danced with her Sisters as a way of playful training, though Eliza didn't bask in the nostalgia for very long as Juniper asked a question of the dancing passion.

"Eh? Clyde? Why I met him in a similar way, in a match. He defeated me handily I'll admit, when I was still finding my ground in wrestling. Though I'm told I've come much farther since then." Eliza said with a smile, she had watched the match Clyde had with Juniper. Though Ms Harenwood didn't think on it, and motioned for Juniper to keep doing the motions with her.

Ryan gave a little chuckle in response to Jay's remarks, as polite and gentlemanly as he was Mr Knight could admire what Zokaro was going for. It seemed that Jay had expressed admiration for how the British paragon was doing all he could to make Anampo happy, the young Brit simply said "Mhmm of course, I'd like it to be known that I love Anampo above all else."

Though what Jay said next made Ryan pause, it seemed to have been something on the man's mind. Mr Knight lifted a hand up to his hair and ran his fingers through it, it had made the young Brit think. Though after a few seconds he gave a light chuckle and said "Us? Enemies? Well I don't think so Mr Zokaro, given recent events you've done little to convince me to view you as an antagonist." Ryan gave a nod to Jay after it in understanding.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 pm

Juniper wasnt the best dancer. She tries to keep up with the dancing woman. Bur it would prove to be challenge in of itself to do so. She had to try and pay attention to Eliza while still dancing. "Is that right...? He uh, beat me too...Hes a tough cowboy." The redhead made small missteps here and there, trying to fix them. Her face grew more red from blushing. "Though if hes stronger than us...I wonder the stronger of you and I is..." She flashes again her trademark grin.

Jay looked away. "I dont feel like we ever connected with each other. Not that Im really looking to do so. Its just that I never wanted to be on your bad side. Besides, you are some on I kinda look up to...No matter how false that sounds, its true.." Jay was referring to the bad blood between himself and Anampo. And surely that extended to Ryan, right? "Besides, its good to be friends with a champion."

Last edited by IndigoDragon on Sat May 07, 2016 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because whatever, its 2009!)

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 08, 2016 11:40 am

Eliza calmly paid attention to Juniper's movements with a smile, it seemed the redhead wasn't too adept at multitasking. Which was fine by the dancing passion, Ms Harenwood could dance with anyone and be fine. Just a few steps here and there so that Ms Nayle didn't stand on her feet, those precious legs that had insurance taken on them should the worst happen.

"Well cowboys are often portrayed as tough and rugged, at least in the movies." Eliza said with a little laugh. Though what Juniper said made the British woman lift an eyebrow, was this the redhead's intention and done by getting close to Ms Harenwood? Eliza had an inkling, but the young lady played her cards close to the chest and simply said "I do not know the answer to that Ms Nayle, though it could be interesting to see." Eliza would stop dancing with Juniper and say with a nod "If you'll excuse me I'd like to pause and have a breather."

Meanwhile Ryan chuckled at Jay's words, but what Zokaro said rung true with Britain's paragon. They hadn't really gotten to know the other, but there was nothing resembling hatred on either side. Seemed that Jay even had respect for Mr Knight, and the comment of being friends with a champ was nice too.

Ryan would pat Jay on the back and say "Well that's why I'm here Jay, it's good for a champ to know the main champ. I've also got a respect for you as well, you have a tenacious nature. Your not fazed by what's blocking your way, that can take you far in our line of work."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Juniper seemed to have alerted Eliza. Or at the very least scare her off. "Ahh...Sure. I'll be seeing you around then." The redhead takes a small sigh and whispers to herself after Eliza. "You're a bit too cautious..."

Elsewhere, Jay looked up at Ryan with a small smile. "Im glad we are both on similar pages. I--" Jay looked over a bit to see Juniper walk up and stand besides him. ""--Hope we can hang out or something sometime." Jay was nudged by Juniper. He looked at her again to be met with that sort of angered gaze. Jay knew something was going to happen.

Juniper immediately turned around and huffed her way past people. She was going to be bold in a house full of champions and strong others alike. Finding Eliza, Juniper put a rough hand on her shoulder. "I dont think you understand me. I wasnt thinking out loud or hypothetically. Im asking....No, telling you. We're gonna have a fight."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Eliza had suspected Juniper wanted something from her, the cutting in earlier was evident enough for the young woman. She seemed affable enough, though something just didn't seem right. Nevertheless Ms Harenwood felt that she had handled the situation rather well, and decided to go somewhere else after her dialogue with Ms Nayle.

Elsewhere Ryan returned a smile to Jay, the young man was glad to have worked things out. Another possible ally was something that Mr Knight would always accept, plus it might make Anampo happy that they're getting along. And if there was one thing he always wanted was for his precious bunny to be pleased, then Juniper came along. Rather stomped along, Mr Knight didn't see her facial expression. But he could tell from her body language that she was up to no good, and it didn't take much effort to put two and two together.

When Ms Nayle left Ryan muttered "She'd better behave, I've bodied her twice and I'd prefer not to hat trick her."

Ms Harenwood felt the rough hand on her shoulder, and on instinct flinched. The British lady had an inkling of who it was, and Eliza frowned at Juniper as she spoke. When she finished Eliza paused, before giving a chuckle.

"Oh really? Goodness Ms Nayle why didn't you just simply request a match from me? I usually fight guys but I'm more than happy to accept a challenge from those who issue it, I'll gladly take you on in the ring." Eliza said in a polite tone and smile, Juniper could have avoided all the middle man bumping had she simply gone and asked Ms Harenwood. One of the things that had made the dancing passion so popular was just her general nature after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm

"Heh, heh, heh."

Spoiler:

Belle's turquoise eyes flashed as she stepped out of the cab. A grin formed on her face as she trotted to the entrance. She checked the address on one of the flyers and tucked it away in her pocket. Her other hand was carrying a large bag that swung as she skipped. She hummed all the way until she reached the apartment and grinned as she put her ear near the door and listened to the sounds of music and merriment.

Rather than knock, she slowly turned the the door and then flung it open, looking at the buzzing party already in full swing. Her smile brightened and she looked around, finding Clyde near the window, she closed the door, weaved through the guests and pounced.

"Heeeyaaa Champ!" Belle chirped, trying to pull Clyde into tight hug.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 13, 2016 1:47 am

Clyde was still peering out the window and waiting for Mercy to arrive. Only turning around to peer his friends and guests with a smile. Everything considered, this was a pretty decent party. No fights so far. No drama not even...

And then Clyde saw Juniper chase after Eliza and demand for a match after a stern grab to her shoulder. "Uh oh." Clyde muttered before seeing the way Eliza responded. Clyde blinked and figured nothing was going on at all and that Juniper was being competitive. No big deal.

He sighed, feeling the party had dodged a bullet and now, nothing else would...

"Heeeyaaa Champ!"

Clyde's eyes widened as he heard the southern voice chirp into his ear before someone suddenly pounced on him, making him lightly stagger for a step as he was pulled into the tight hug by...

"B-Belle!?" Clyde gasped with wide eyes and flushed cheeks as he pushed at the cowgirl's waist. "Y-You! We need ta' talk!" He said sternly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri May 13, 2016 2:03 am

Feruza nervously stepped off of her scooter, and put her helmet on the seat. Chaining it to the bike rack, she looked around for the house she had seen on the flyer. After seeing it, she gasped. "Is this where the Prime Minister lives?" she said aloud. She knocked on the door. "Hello?" she shouted at the door. "Is this party?" she continued, her mediocre English skills beginning to show. She certainly heard the sounds of a party, a dance beat thumping so loud that it was audible from where she was standing, in front of the door. "I heard about party!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next