Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

STRENGTH. (for Dave!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

STRENGTH. (for Dave!) - Page 3 Empty Re: STRENGTH. (for Dave!)

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 3:38 am

Of course, when the blush on Dave's face grew, Ronin's own grew as well. He gave a single nod, trying to keep his embarrassment out of his demeanor. "Well, of course I did," he murmured in response, reaching up to scratch his cheek. "You're…well…" He moved his hands as if to gesture at Dave, removing the hand from around his shoulder so he could stand in front of him.

He took a moment, keeping a level gaze with Dave for a couple of seconds. He had to calm down a bit. It was okay. This is a friend now. He didn't need to worry. Finally, he leaned in -- and pressed his lips against Dave's for a moment, barely even three seconds long. But he didn't move far away; he kept his head down a bit, barely an inch from Dave's mouth. "That was…okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 10, 2016 3:48 am

Dave's eyes fluttered closed as Ronin kissed him lightly. The kiss was short, only a few seconds long, much too short for Dave's liking. When Ronin asked him what he thought, Dave's flushed face leaned forward, kissing him deeply, with his hands on the older male's chest. Dave's tongue slowly licked at his new friend's lips.

"Mmmmmm" He moaned, wanting more from him, but knew he had to pace himself.

STRENGTH. (for Dave!) - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 3:57 am

The follow up kiss was a lot more intense, a lot more…enjoyable. Ronin leaned into it, leaned into Dave for a moment, that strong arm wrapping around the other man's torso and tugging him in tightly against that solid muscle.

When Dave licked at his lips, he shivered slightly, breaking the kiss for a moment. He met Dave's gaze for a moment, beginning to breathe a bit heavier -- and he kissed him again. Still not quite as deep as Dave did it, but he was trying!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 10, 2016 4:09 am

"Mmmmmm Ronin," Dave moaned, feeling the muscular man pull him tight against his chest. Dave eve leaned his head down and planted a few kisses on his prominent pecs. From then Ronin took the lead with the kissing, while Dave surrendered control to the Japanese man. Part of his mind wished they were fighting, as he would love being dominated by Ronin. Just the thought of being pinned by this sexy man was enough to make Dave's cock twitch and harden. He wanted Ronin, and he wanted him fucking bad.

"Hey," he asked, in a bit of a daze, "Want to come over to my place? It's not far from here, and I could use the company."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 4:22 am

The kisses on Ronin's pecs made him shudder lightly, his eyes closing for a moment before he went in for that second kiss, taking command for the moment. He had his own desires at that moment -- and they were pretty much identical to Dave's. Tossing him around in the ring, getting him pinned…maybe even do that final hold that Haru did on him. He did have his wrestling speedos on under the shorts.

He blinked at he was asked to go over to his place. "Sure. I…haven't spent time with a friend in a while." Or, y'know, ever. He wasn't one to make friends; he kept himself away from the crowd, usually. So being invited to Dave's house…well, how could he say no!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 10, 2016 4:34 am

With a smile, Dave pulled Ronin to his feet, leading him out of the gym after he got his things. A few minutes later, Dave unlocked the door to his apartment, gesturing for Ronin to go inside.

"Well, since I don't have that much in the way of entertainment, what would you like to do?" he asked, dropping his bag near the door.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 4:43 am

It was a nice, short walk; considering the heat outside and how Ronin's blood was still boiling from their kissing, he kept his shirt off the rest of the way, just putting it and the towel over his shoulder. That was all he brought, at least. He walked inside, taking his shoes off at the door, leaving him in a pair of socks and those black shorts, hiding his wrestling speedo beneath them.

"Hm. Well, if you have food, I can cook," he remarked, giving a small shrug. "But if I'm being honest, I don't think I'm quite hungry yet. Do you have any ideas? It is your house, you know better than anyone what could be done here." He smiled lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 10, 2016 4:52 am

Dave had a small smile on his face, "Well hot stuff, how about a friendly little bed wrestling. My bed is big enough for us to do some light sparring."

He turned to look over his shoulder at Ronin, with his tight grey shorts showing off his crotch and ass quite nicely, "What do you say Ronin? Think you can put me to the floor for the count?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 10, 2016 5:01 am

It took a moment to remember that it was all right for Dave to call him hot stuff; the knee jerk reaction was still in place. But when Ronin realized what he was asking for, he couldn't help but grin. He set the towel and shirt down, reaching down and tugging off his shorts for a moment. Of course, that just looked bad for a moment, until Dave saw what he had on under -- those tight black speedos he wore for the first match, freshly cleaned of course, with a silhouette of a grey katana on his ass, leaving little to the imagination.

"I had these on just in case someone wanted to spar in the gym," he remarked, putting his hands on his hips for a moment before stripping off his socks and putting it with the rest of his clothes, following after Dave. "Glad to see it'll be put to use!"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 10, 2016 5:11 am

Dave gave off a devious grin, getting into a ready position on the bed when he and Ronin were in position. The young man's fists were in a ready position, as his toned form tensed and readied for a friendly spar.

"Here we go!" Dave called, moving in for the lock up, throwing a punch into Ronin's gut, but was shocked when it landed with a thud, having no effect! This guy must have abs of steel!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next