Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 4:16 am

That was it. His revenge had finally come to pass, and it was over. For the sake of the referee, he reached down and grabbed Haru's hand, lifting it once, twice, three times. And all three times, it just came down limp. So why did he feel like there was something missing?

He had watched as he used Haru as a human battering ram, and he had ended up destroying most of the man's house that way. He had managed to humiliate him on camera, before making him climax and pass out with…a very exciting moan. That was it; he didn't have anything to do with his own hardened cock.

In a surprisingly delicate way, he released Haru and picked him up in his arms, setting him down on the bed. His argument would be that it was done so he wouldn't wake up before Ronin was ready, but the truth was far more complicated. Ronin left the room at that, returning with Haru's pajama pants once more, a small smile on his mouth. It was a good idea; he was just doing it for Haru's humiliation. He dropped the pants on the bed, before turning and opening the closet.

After a bit of searching around, he found what he was looking for -- a belt. He walked back over to the bed, beginning to tie Haru up to the top posts of the bed. It was time to wake him up. Clambering onto the bed, he pushed Haru's legs up haphazardly -- and spanked his ass as hard as he could. "Wake up, princess! We're not done here yet!"

Back to top Go down

Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Midnight Rematch! Ronin vs Haru Fujiwara, the Ambush Match

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 4:31 am

Haru's head sagged forward and he was a boat dead in the waters of the unconscious sea. Ronin easily enough lifted his lifeless arm three times for the referee to count him out, and then the match was officially his. Haru's body was laid out back on the sheets where things had first started. By all accounts the match should have ended there, but Ronin's thirst for revenge was not yet sated.

He disappeared for a time and when he returned, he quickly went to work tying each of Haru's arms to one of the bed posts, quiet as a mouse as to not wake his soon-to-be captive. Ronin positioned himself to the side of the unconscious Haru so that he had full reach to his entire body. His lower half was raised in the air and then he was awoken with a painfully loud smack of the ass.

The bed shook as Haru was thrust awake and immediately yanked as his restraints, surprised to find that he had been bound. He looked up between his legs to find Ronin towering over him, a folded belt in his hands. He had flashbacks of the aftermath of his POW fight against John, having similarly been tied up like this afterwards. But this was no POW!

"The fuck are you doing!?" He barked in an angered voice, kicking his leg out at the man's face. "Untie me you piece of shit, since when was that a stakes match?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 4:41 am

Ah, that lovely sound of the spank connecting with his ass, and the jolted Haru waking up barking at him. Haru was rather like a dog, wasn't he? He quickly dodged the foot that lashed out at him, swatting it out of the air using the folded up belt.

"Well, since I decided it would be. It was my match to begin with. Maybe I discussed it before, maybe I just decided. It doesn't matter." He leaned over -- and smacked him with the belt on the side of his torso. "I'll be nice, and I'll give you a choice. Either you play nice because I won, fair and square, or I force you to accept it." A piece of him was worried, almost frightened. He hadn't ever had…full, penetrative sex with another man before.

He tried to hide all traces of anxiety over it from his face as he leaned over, reaching up -- and flicking at one of Haru's nipples. "What'll it be, princess?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 5:01 am

Haru growled as Ronin explained that this was basically all done a whim of his. He was still salty about being beaten fair and square in a no holds barred, so here he was making up the rules as he went so that he could claim he was the good guy in it all. He was almost like John in that regard, save the fact that he couldn't imagine John even beginning to break rules in the first place.

Haru hissed as the belt snapped at his side; it did not hurt, but the warning was understood. He narrowed his eyes at Ronin and looped his wrists around so that he could grasp at his restraints. Ronin reached out to flick at one of Haru's nipples and he jerked his chest away, like that was really of any help.

"Fair and square? You ambushed me in the dead of the night, how should I know if you're making this shit up?" he growled, yanking on the bonds that held his arms at his sides. His bed creaked but gave no relief, damn him for buying quality furniture! You could see the dilemma play out behind his eyes, weighing his options carefully.

".....I fucking hate you..." Haru said through gritted teeth as he glared at Ronin. The tension in his bulging biceps died down as he stopped pulling at his soft restraints. It was a non-verbal acquiescence to Ronin's demands, he would comply. Wait, soft? Haru did a double take to find that he had been tied up with his own pajama pants, and he whispered an extra string of expletives beneath his breath.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 5:15 am

Well, he didn't need the backing of whatever AFW said on this matter -- Haru just gave consent. Good thing too, Ronin didn't know if he could actually force Haru to give in. He was tired, and still a bit uneasy about actually having sex with Haru. Good enough, just saying those words as if he was giving in without actually giving in.

"Well, you can always ask the ref." Ronin gestured back towards the referee -- who was still recording. Well, maybe there was some ulterior motive for the higher ups if they managed to have sex on camera. Ronin couldn't think of one, but hey, he wasn't a business person, he just fucked people up.

He stood up for a moment, taking his shorts off along with the dance belt. He stood tall over Haru, giving a quick flex for him, his cock standing rock hard. Of course, had the night been a bit brighter, Haru might have been able to see that Ronin's face was beet red, but Ronin was lucky. Well, Haru could still probably see it, what with the posing.

He paused for a moment, before bending over and grabbing something off the floor. He clambered onto the bed, sitting up on his knees -- and he leaned over, shoving his dance belt into Haru's mouth. It probably wouldn't stay there, but it wasn't much humiliation either. Just an annoyance for Haru at this point. He reached over and moved to pick up Haru's legs, separating them and sliding in between.

"You ready, princess?" he asked, though he was mainly asking himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 5:28 am

Haru's eyes flickered from Ronin to the referee lurking in the doorframe. Camera was likely still rolling, who knows what kind of prices they could charge for access to the triple X footage caught afterwards. Ronin got up to strip himself and Haru watched him remove the dance belt, so that fugly little thing was what he was feeling, what had protected Ronin from his second devastating loss. The thing was shoved in his mouth and he could taste the musk of the man's sweat, but like hell was he gonna keep it in there. Haru spat the thing free and shook his head, if Ronin even got remotely close he was getting a nasty headbutt.

Instead Ronin put on a small show as he flexed for him, but Haru's eyes quickly drew downwards to the impressive manhood pointing up at him. Haru wiggled his brows as the man knelt in between his legs. "You sure you don't need written instructions? Maybe a diagram? Because you're sure stalling long enough" Haru laughed as he shifted his torso around to get more comfortable. He had sure taken long enough to get his far, and if he made Haru wait any longer he was gonna scream.

Haru flexed his thighs and pulled his knees in to yank Ronin forward, forcing the man's erect cock to slide up against his own. "Be a man and fuck me already, greenhorn"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 5:38 am

Well, hopefully he didn't need the dance belt after this match. Haru was at least right that it was a fugly thing, and completely unsexy when coming off, unless hidden by whatever was on top. That was why he left it in Haru's mouth, even though it didn't stay there for long. No matter; he had another idea of what to do with that when he left.

The comments received no response from Ronin, except a soft surprised sound as he was yanked forward between Haru's legs, surprised by the gesture. "Now, princess, I know this isn't your first time, but could you be any less eager? I thought you were fighting this from the beginning."

Honestly, Ronin didn't give a shit what the response Haru had was. He shifted backwards a bit, reaching down and lifting Haru's lower back just enough -- before thrusting himself in there. To be fair, that was him being quick about it. He let out a soft gasp as he entered, biting his lower lip. Hopefully, that didn't reveal that he was, not so shockingly, doing this for the first time. He pulled back a bit -- but instead, slammed into Haru, to make up for the slow entry, before doing that again and again.

There were no comments about how he would be the best lay ever, no comments about shutting him up for good; honestly, Ronin would just be happy to make it to climax.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 5:55 am

Despite Ronan's big words, he was still as slow and hesitant as ever as he gingerly lifted Haru's bottom up. He tensed up as the tip of Ronan's cock teased his entranced and then slid inside of him abruptly. It was not the most subtle or practiced of entrances, and Haru had an inkling that his prancing around the issue meant he was inexperienced.

Yet inexperienced as he was, he had the thrusting idea down. Ronin pulled back and shoved himself entirely inside, earning a loud groan as Haru adjusted to the sudden penetration. The dark-skinned Japanese man licked his lips as he flexed his thighs again, this time creating a kind of counter body-scissors in retaliation for the slowed pace. "That all you got? You're gonna put me to sleep at this rate, and not at all in the sexy way"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 6:04 am

In the sexy way? Well, that gave him an idea. He began to thrust into him a bit faster, biting back a moan of his own. He moved one hand away from his hips, tracing up -- and all the way to his hair, pulling his head forward as much as he could so he could lean in and kiss him roughly. That was one thing he knew how to do.

He continued to ram into Haru as he kissed him deeply with a hint of actual passion behind it, moving to work open his mouth. Though that was his ulterior motive behind it; he removed the hand from his hair -- and grabbed for his neck, choking him against the back of the bed while he continued to ram into Haru's rear, a small smirk forming on his face.

"Well, I can put you to sleep, if you'd prefer."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 6:19 am

Haru growled as Ronin yanked his head forward, but he was quite happy to oblige when their lips were forced together. Haru aggressively mashed his lips against Ronin's, and in this department the man definitely did not disappoint. Together they moved in unison with enough force to cause the sturdy bed to creak as they found a suitable rhythm. Just as Haru began to slip his tongue into his aggressor's mouth, the hand in his hair came to rest upon his throat as he choked him.

Haru let out a surprised but intrigued grunt of approval as the hand started to squeeze down. Even with the hand on his throat he leaned his head forward, trying to find Ronin's lips once more. Haru's cock was equally pleased with this new arrangement, twitching and pulsing with life as pre began to dribble from the head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next