Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You Empty Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 9:23 pm

It had been exactly fifteen days since Haru had been ambushed in the dead of night, dragged from his bed and put through a ringer of a match. Though it had ended with a good fuck, Haru had not realized that the souvenir Ronin had intended to take was the oversized jacket he loved wearing down to the ring. And then there was the property damage incurred from their reckless endeavor, bordering on the thousands. That was almost an even bigger headache trying to get AFW to reimburse him for it. In the time passed since then, he had thrown himself 110% back into training. Long days and long nights did he spend lifting and stretching and straining every group of muscles in his body, all to prepare so that the next time he was ambushed like that, like fucking hell would be dominated again.

Hard rock blared through the headphones in Haru's ears as he jab, jab, hooked the punching bag in front of him, practicing his combos and working on his speed and footwork. Everything but the punching bag bled away from Haru's world, such was the intensity of his workout. He'd have likely punched till his arms fell off and he passed out from water loss, had it not been for the alarm he had set to remind himself to eat. 12:35AM the clock read as Haru calmed his breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth, in through the nose, out through the mouth.

Haru dove his face into a towel as he wiped down the fruits of his labors. Hardly anyone else left at the moment, aside from janitorial staff here and there. His eyes naturally scanned the room out of interest to see who was left, and what do you know, the one man who currently made his blood boil was here. Ronin.

That cheap ass jacket-thief was across the room, jogging away on a treadmill without a care in the world. His back was turned, he'd never see Haru coming, let's see how he would like being ambushed. Very carefully Haru set down his phone and towel and he began to stalk across the gym. As he got close enough to see the sweat dripping down the man's back, Haru's shorts stirred as he was reminded of the "victory celebration" Ronin had the last time. All that grinding, bulging, quivering muscle, that hot mouth and deep growls.....Shit! He couldnt focus like this!

Haru silently cursed himself as he backed away quietly. He oh so desperately wanted to bash the man's skull in, but not here, not yet! If they ended up breaking any of the exercise equipment out here, not only AFW but the other wrestlers would be out for blood. Thus, the bluehaired man stole away into the locker rooms. He'd hide behind a row of lockers, patiently awaiting Ronin to come in so he could jump the man and get some sweet payback!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You Empty Re: Paybacks a Bitch, and So Are You

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 9:39 pm

Despite the fact that Ronin had won the last time he and Haru matched up, it was a little too close for comfort most of the match. So he had also ended up throwing himself back into the gym, much like he had after Ronin's debut. He needed to get better, enough to be able to go against Haru and not have such a rough time with it. They were too evenly matched, and he needed to up the ante. So it was with Haru's face in his head that he spent hours upon hours in the gym, training on weights, sparring against whoever he could, basically trying to go above and beyond in his wrestling.

Had he or Haru been any less into their training, they might have noticed that they were often at the gym around the same time every single day. Both of them spending hours upon hours, just too focused in their own training in order to realize the other man was there. Probably a good thing too; they might have started wrestling and destroying equipment, which would have been bad.

It had been a long day, and leg day nevertheless. He could barely even remember how long he had been in the gym, but it was around 12:40 that he realized that he hadn't eaten in a while. He grabbed for the water to the side of his treadmill, finishing up on the machine, before stepping down. He was clad in just a pair of black shorts, sweat already coursing down his body, beading up along his muscled torso. He had his own earbuds in, listening to the japanese rock that he loved so dearly, and he walked over to the locker room slowly, scooping up his towel from the side of the treadmill on the way.

He wiped his face clear of sweat, taking out his earbuds as he walked into the locker room, a soft hum coming from his throat as he walked up to his locker and opened it up. Luckily enough for Haru, it was the exact row of lockers that Haru had hidden behind, so Ronin had no chance of knowing that the blue-haired man was there, waiting to pounce. He stuffed the music player into his locker and began to extract his shoes and pants to get ready for a shower.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 10:10 pm

It didnt take long for someone else to enter the locker room, and Haru tensed up as he jumped up from the bench. He listened carefully as the footsteps drew nearer and the sound of the music in the headphones echoed across the tiles. The thought that the person on the other side might not even be the man he was looking for didn't cross his mind as he stalked around the side.

He counted slowly in his head, one...two...three! and broke into a dead sprint. He bumrushed Ronin from the side, tackling the the man over the side of the bench and hard onto the tile floor. Immediately Haru mounted the man's chest, throwing a hard right hook that would rattle Ronin's brain. He got up and dragged Ronin to his feet, ramming the back of the man's head into the tile. Haru grabbed for Ronin's wrists and pinned them to the wall side his head.

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at Ronin's puzzled face, but quickly his eyes wandered down to the rest of him, and he just couldn't help himself. He smashed his mouth against Ronin's in a needy, aggressive way, as if he couldn't decide if he was horny or angry. After a few moments he pulled back and bit at the shell of Ronin's ear, voicing a quieted husky demand. "I want my fucking coat back, Sham-urai" he threatened, popping his knee up into Ronin's balls to prove that he was serious.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Ronin wasn't paying attention, and that was his fatal mistake. He was so focused on his training routine, on the way Haru looked when he finished fucking him at the end of their ambush match, that he didn't actually think to listen when there was someone moving so much behind the lockers, and he didn't think to look when he came out on the side of the lockers.

SLAM.

He let out an OOF as Haru bumrushed him, knocking him over the bench and onto the floor. He looked up at Haru with alarm, just in time to feel that right hook connecting straight with his face. He grunted loudly, shaking his head -- though he was easily brought back to his feet and rammed against the tile.

Already coursing with sweat, he was starting to get woozy from the head bashes -- but he knew who it was, at least. But was this a match or…? The only person who would pull something like this. It took a moment for him to look around and make sure there was no referee, make sure it wasn't an ambush match, but by that time, Haru had mashed their mouths together. Ronin pressed against him, meeting that needy, aggressive kiss with one of his own before Haru broke it, biting at his ear lightly.

The coat. Ronin let out a quick laugh before that knee popped into his balls, which caused it's own groan and grunt. "You want that coat back?" he asked, giving him a smirk. "You can't have it. I won it. I told you I was taking a souvenir."

He leaned in to kiss Haru again, partly because he wanted that kiss more than anything else (well, aside from Haru on his knees in front of him), and partly to try and take him off guard so he could turn the tables for a moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 10:44 pm

"Bullshit, I thought you were talking about something you broke. That coat's a part of my ring attire, I want it back" Haru growled as he bit down on the man's ear. Ronin nudged his face to the side so that he could kiss at him again, but Haru would not be distracted that easily. He reeled his head back and delivered a skull-clattering headbutt to the man.

"To that end, I'm going to wrestle you for it. No rules, just man versus man" he said with a finality, as though Ronin had no choice in the matter. He thrust another harsh knee into Ronin's balls and hauled the man over his shoulder in a fireman's carry. Luckily for him, the ideal arena for their impromptu match was just a few paces away.

Haru kicked open the doors to the pool and marched right to the side, tossing Ronin off of him and into the waters. He waited for the man to surface and then jumped in after him, all ready to dig his knees into that broad back and plunge him under again.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 10:56 pm

"Why would I take something I broke? I already did that, I took you right in your own bed." Ronin was grimacing a bit from the bite on his ear, though Haru's response to the kiss sent him right back into the wall. Shit, talk about a rock and a hard place. He growled softly in response to the headbutt, meeting his gaze with a glare of his own.

Ronin was about to make a comment asking why he should accept that match when suddenly, that knee collided into his balls once more. He lost his breath for a moment, closing his eyes in pain -- and it was just enough of an opening for Haru to throw him over his shoulder in the fireman's carry. He grumbled softly for a second, watching as Haru walked through a different set of doors that Ronin had never gone through…

When the thick smell of chlorine hit his nose, he let out a yelp. "No, no, don't you fucking dare--!" Of course, Haru did dare. Ronin was thrown into the waters, with the man just getting enough of a warning to take a large breath before he went under. He had to be careful about resurfacing, Haru would just come after him again.

Luckily, with Haru on the outside and having to jump in, Ronin had a few extra seconds. He resurfaced for a split second, just enough to get Haru to come for the attack -- but he went back under after taking a deep breath, quickly trying to swim out of the way. Haru's knees slammed into his own legs, but they were low enough that it didn't hurt too badly. Ronin moved to break the surface again and grab for Haru's workout pants, so he could yank him in close for a sleeper hold. He wasn't sure if Haru had been working out all day as well, but Ronin had, and he knew that if it took too long, especially in the water, he would surely lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 11:21 pm

Haru's knees slammed into Ronin's legs as he tried to swim away, and the last thing he saw before plunging into the water was a pained grunt. As he resurfaced, Ronin was yanking roughly at his shorts to pull him close. The man was quick enough to flip Haru around, but when it came time for the sleeper, Haru got an entire arm up to give himself room to breathe.

"I take it we're in agreement?" Haru laughed as he bounced on his feet, bobbing up and down in the water. His arms and chest were sore from his training, and the cool water felt quite nice against his toned flesh. Despite these pains, Haru was still feeling at the top of his game.

Haru grunted as he laced his fingers between the spaces of Ronin's main choke arm, digging the tips under into his palm. Gradually he began to peel back Ronin's choking arm as he freed himself, and then threw an elbow back at the side of the man's head.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 11, 2016 11:38 pm

The water was a pain in the neck; Ronin had never wrestled in the water before. He gave a small growl as Haru managed to get the arm up and in the way, turning the sleeper into more of a half-nelson. Damn. "Yeah, we're in agreement. If only so I have the chance to beat you up and fuck you again. You're not nearly as ugly with a dick in your ass." Of course, with their "match" already started, Ronin was adding another catch -- winner gets to fuck the loser.

Luckily, Ronin's was focusing on his legs today, and the water helped to make their job a bit easier. With each passing second, he was getting more adrenaline coursing through him, more excitement for this match. He grunted with the fingers gripping at his arm, already beginning to feel it loosen. There was only one way to get through this, and it would be risky.

He let go of the hold suddenly, moving to straddle one of Haru's legs. He would grab for the arm that swung at him and moved to try and yank it up, trying to put Haru in a cobra twist! If successful, it would force Haru partly under the water, with each crank forcing him more into the chlorinated pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 11, 2016 11:49 pm

Haru grunted an approval of Ronin's little additive to the rewards of the match; now in addition to the coat, there was an ass on the line to win! He continued on with his peeling strategy, eventually winning out as he swung Ronin's arm free of his neck. The man mini-jumped as he hooked a thigh over Haru's leg and instead grabbed the other arm, locking Haru in a half-bent over position.

Clearly not expecting that outcome, Haru treaded water and came up spluttering when Ronin dipped him, though he was keen to hold his breath the next time he felt the man cranking it again. Without gravity on his side however, Ronin's leg lock was quite easily to disable in the water when Haru dropped his feet out and willingly dunked himself under.

His hand immediately shot backawrds and searched for Ronin's balls, hitting his thigh but soon correcting and heading up. With no dance belt to save him this time, Haru clutched them hard in his hand. Ge gasped for air when he came back up, but he was grinning like a man mad, though not that Ronin could see from behind. He gave a firm squeeze to weaken Ronin's grip enough that he could slip free, and then spun around in the water to face him.

Ronin's balls were released and his chest slapped into Haru's as the darker man pulled him into a tight bearhug. Their crotches bumped and brushed together, but with a liquid medium, there was little other than contact pressure.

"And I already told you, Sham-urai, you're prettier when you're not running your mouth" Haru growled as he clenched his arms tight to drive air from his foe's lungs.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 12, 2016 12:15 am

Well, now there was the issue that Ronin's own ass was on the line, so he couldn't falter in this match. He had to win against Haru, and show that he could take him down even when he was ambushed. Even though it wasn't an official match. He managed to lock Haru into that cobra twist with a small smirk, watching him splutter as he resurfaced from the water.

Though he didn't realize how easy it would be to get out of. Before he knew it, Haru had escaped that leg lock and dunked himself into the water. For a second, he was lost; unsure of where he should even bother to attack, or how to pull him back into the hold. But he didn't have think for long; that hand grabbed his balls quickly and squeezed, eliciting a loud yelp as Haru surfaced.

Ronin released his hold with a soft growl, trying to get away -- but the water slowed him down too much. He was yanked into the tight bearhug with a grunt, feeling their crotches brush against each other for a moment. He didn't have much that he could do in return, but he knew a few nice moves that he could make in order to get free.

He let his legs wrap around Haru as best he could, groaning softly from the bearhug. He ground himself up against Haru a bit, letting him feel his slowly rising cock in his pants; from the way Haru reacted last time, he might be able to distract him by going a little erotic! Hopefully, while he was distracted by that, Ronin would dart in and kiss Haru deeply, roughly. The legs around Haru's waist would begin to constrict around him in a body scissor as he tried to distract Haru enough with the kiss and his cock in order to get the blue haired man to loosen his grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum