by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 10:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 8:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 7:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, vihro

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Youkai Kid Vs. Juniper Nayle

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Youkai Kid Vs. Juniper Nayle - Page 2 Empty Re: Youkai Kid Vs. Juniper Nayle

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:07 am

"W-What!?!?" The Youkai Kid gasped his hand was caught by Juniper! Standing there frozen with pure shock as the red head caught his punch like nothing before giving him two of her own!

"Oof! Bwagh!" Her punches blasted his stomach hard, his eyes going wide as his cheeks puffed, standing on his toes with each blow that made him double over in front of Juniper as she held him by the fist, too winded to fight back!

"U-Uhh..."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:42 am

Juniper grinned wide. She came to realize something. This guy didnt know what he was doing. And fuck the crowd if Juniper was gonna give them a show...

"You seem surprised. I thought you'd know me. Its good to know your opponent when the odds are against you so blatantly." She lifts her knee up high to slam into his jaw. But she didnt let go yet. "And if you knew me well..." She thrusts that Sam leg downward so stomp her foot on his boot.

"...You'd know my vendetta against shoed wrestlers!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:40 am

"U-Uhh... Huu-hh..." Kid hung useless by Juniper's hand. Seeing her cat like girl as he struggled to remain standing after her punches bruised his abdomen to the point where he wanted to fall to his knees.

"U-Uhh? UUKK!!!" Suddenly Juniper shot up a knee and BLASTED The Youkai Kid right in his jaw, sending his head upwards towards the lights as spit flew from his mouth, feeling his whole world go dizzy as his eyes crossed. He felt Juniper stomp hard on his foot but the knee to the jaw was so devastating that The Kid could no longer stand and fall to his knees in front of Juniper, only standing up thanks to the grip she hand on his hand.

"Hhn...Hhh.."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:45 am

The redhead wouldnt just left him fall. She would let Kid down slowly onto his back beg finally letting his hand go. She walked around the edge of the ring and waved to the crowd as they watched her just destroy her opponent.

Although she hopes that he wasn't done yet. Even she would've feet back if that was all he had. She turned her head to look back at him.

"Hun? You okay there? New help or for me to tone it down a bit?" That last thing was was obvious tease.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:21 pm

The boy fell to the mat like a ton of bricks, falling face first and laying there as Juniper posed and waved to the roaring crowd. "D-Dammit! She's... Toying with me..." Growled Youkai, still feeling dizzy as his abs and chin were battered, feeling like her knee strike could have KO'd him!

When she came over to tease him, he felt the anger boil inside him. "Don't taunt me!" He growled as he stood up and tried to slap Juniper as hard as he could across her face!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:56 am

Juniper's face cocked to the side when the man slapped her across the face. "You just...." She glares down at him. "You hit me like some common bitch? You have a death wish?!" Juniper growls out and shoved Kid down hard. Her bare foot came up to slam repeatedly on him, all over his body.

"I was gonna let you off easy! Now, you're gonna leave this ring with a mark and a memory on ya..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:26 am

After slapping Juniper, The Kid froze in terror as he heard her cold words as she slowly turned to give a scary glare at him. "I-I-I-I-!" He stammered frantically before getting shoved onto his back, dropping like a sack of potatoes before getting violently stomped on over and over.

"UGH! AGH! WAGH! CUGH! " The crowd winced at the sight, each stomp making the boy twitch and sputter as he was battered and stomped hard over and over until he was barely moving and completely defenseless.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:23 am

"You never slap a woman like that. Didnt no one teach ya better?!"

Juniper stopped her stomping to kneel down on one knee and stare Kid down. "You've either gotta be a real newbie or a complete idiot to do that. Even if you dont know who I am...." She looked at his boot. "In fact, I think you should learn..." Juniper then grave one of his legs and began to unlace the boot.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:51 am

"W-W-What!? But this is a match! And you're the one hurting me! What do you expect to even do!" Complained the confused Kid who was smaller and weaker that his opponent who would proceed to begin unlacing his... Boot!?

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN!?!?!" Cried Kid Youkai as he tried to back away from whatever weird plan this girl had!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:30 pm

"But a slap? You could have sent a punch instead!"

She pulled off his boot and threw it at him to add insult to injury. "I expect you to NOT slap me like Im some cheap floozy or common bitch!" She grabbed his foot and ankle and twists it hard in an ankle lock.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next