Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:02 am

Lumi's stomach was hit again as Vairea tackled her down to the mat back first. Lumi was still trying to catch her breathe as she laid on the mat. Vairea would take a moment to taunt the French woman in her downed state. Vairea was about to start dealing some damage, as Lumi tried to catch her breathe. All while referee Arianna X had her fantasies while watch the match go on in front of her. Arianna was imagining that this time, that Lumi and Vairea were naked and Arianna was forcing them to lick and suck on her nipples for her pleasure. She may not be the best referee in the business, but she's definitely a hot referee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:06 am

Once Lumi was downed, Vairea sat on her back, grabbed her legs, and locked her into a Boston Crab! Vairea didn't know many submission holds, but this was one of them, and it hurt a lot, from what she could tell.

Vairea looked over at the ref, only to see her blushing harder, and... was she even getting a little wet? Neither of them had even done anything that sexy yet. Vairea didn't know what she was thinking about, and she didn't think she wanted to know.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:12 am

Lumi would soon be locked in the Boston Crab, and wearing down Lumi's back. Lumi would begin to scratch and claw at the mat, as tried crawl to the ropes that were closest to her. "ARGH!!...Why you...Grrr..." Lumi grunted n pain as she tried making her way to the ropes. While Arianna X was trying her hardest not to do what her impulse would tell her to do. Arianna had been getting so worked up by her fantasies she wanted some of the real thing, but being a referee she had to be impartial and not intervene in the match to try and match sexual advances to the wrestlers until after the match.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:17 am

"Give up. Come on. You know you want to." she said, pulling even further back on Lumi's poor legs. "Oh wait! That's not how these matches work, is it?" she said, remembering that this was a hentai match! She let go of one of the Frenchwoman's legs, and used the now free hand to try to tear off the bottom of the Diva's rather expensive-looking swimsuit.

"Sorry." she said, actually sincere. She hated it when her clothes were ruined.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:29 pm

Lumi laid on the mat trying to make her way to the ropes when felt Vairea release one of her legs, then suddenly Lumi would feel a breeze where she shouldn't. Lumi's face would begin to blush as she realized what her opponent was doing to her. "N-No!! Unhand ME!! NOW!!!" Lumi said as she began kicking her free leg as her bikini began to get ripped by her opponent. All while Arianna X sat down on the middle turnbuckle, and bit her lip as she watched the show. What a lucky referee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:34 pm

"Sorry Lumi, just doing my job." she said, as she let go of the other leg, turned around, and tore off the rest of her one-piece. "How much was that? I'll pay you after the match, promise." she said, looking down at her royally pissed opponent.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Lumi was then stripped of her bikini, was completely naked in front of the AFW crowd. Not only was she naked but Vairea ripped her bkini so it couldn't be used again. Lumi tried covering herself up as she was a combination of embarrassed and angry. The Afw crowd, and the ref seemed to like Lumi's new look and who could blame them as they gazed at Lumi's creamy white skin glisten underneath the arena lights. Lumi was enraged and she would respond to her opponent. "That was a one of a kind custom made bikini! You are gonna pay for that, RIGHT NOW!!" Lumi said in anger as she charged at Vairea to try to lift up the rookie and send her crashing down to the mat with authority using a Spinebuster.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:51 pm

Lumi managed to wriggle out from under the smaller girl, and Vairea admired the sculpted, voluptuous body of her opponent. Whilst she wasn't aroused by it, she could definitely appreciate it. Suddenly, she was snapped out of her trance by a charging Lumi."Oh, mer—" she was picked up, and then slammed down onto her back!

"AaaAAAAGh!" she shouted, bouncing around a little as she clutched her back. "I-I said I was sorry!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Lumi's Spinebuster connected, and now Lumi was prepared to deal some damage. Lumi would kick Vairea's side so she'd be laying on her stomach. "Sorry? Sorry isn't one of a kind." Lumi said as she would look to lock in a Camel Clutch onto Vairea as she would try to put her weight on the rookie's lower back, while pulling back on her neck to restrict her breathing. Lumi would try to keep this hold locked until she felt like Vairea couldn't resist her so she could try to strip Vairea's top off while in the Camel Clutch.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 7:02 pm

"Ugh!" Vairea grunted, as the Tahitian was kicked over. This wasn't good. If she knew anything about wrestling, it was that the worst submissions always came when the victim was on their back. And she was right. Before she knew it, Lumi was upon her, and had locked her into a camel clutch! "AAAAAAGH!" she screamed. And then it got worse. She was choked as part of the clutch, and felt darkness creeping into her vision. "R-ref! This— ggglh— she's c-choking me!"
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next