by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:44 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Not The Worst Hangover

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Not The Worst Hangover Empty Not The Worst Hangover

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 11, 2016 12:09 am

It was becoming essentially a post-match ritual at this point, Adrian Kytes: fresh off a succsesful defense of her Hardcore Championship, was getting a look over by a few of the medics as they tried to patch her up enough to be shipped out for Alaska of all places in a few weeks. It was getting to the point that she almost knew all the medics by name, and spoke enough Japanese to make sarcastic comments about that.

Still, her last victory had left her with a bit of a sour taste in her mouth as they checked her aching arm for any signs of permanent damage. She'd been booed before, but usually it was because she'd done something worth booing over, this time it felt like the crowd was just mad about Adrian getting the lucky bounce by not being knocked out from falling from the top rope to the floor outside without much of a way to brace the fall. Wait, Adrian thought, slowly piecing together a few things as a light was shone in her eye. If her arm was hurting so she couldn't break her fall properly... then how did Cecilia get the worse of that exchange? was it just pure luck of how they landed or what? Maybe the Swede would know a bit more if she was awake by now.

*CRASH* "Aaaaah!"

Yup, she was. The tell tale screams of whatever unfortunate member of staff copped the worst of a wrestler waking up angry. Gently pushing aside her current doctor, she made her way over to check on her friend.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Not The Worst Hangover Empty Re: Not The Worst Hangover

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:02 am

Cecilia hadn't been out for too long, she had practically woken up at ring side when the EMTs checked her out but....she wasn't really in the right state at that very moment to do much...feeling all woozy she couldn't even raise her arms properly. Now though a little time had gone and she was had recovered enough that the pain in her head was just painfully head-splitting accompanied by some wooziness....Instead of debilitating wooziness.

The EMTs who stood around the blond were getting the worse of her awakened anger, as Cecilia practically throw the IV stand at them, the doctor was trying to calm the Swede down but the blond was gnashing her teeth, shouting out in anger. " DON'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN! LET ME OUT OF HERE IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HER!!!!" The blond roared out in anger as she tried to push herself out of the bed, as she landed on her feet the wooziness came over her much stronger than when she was lying down and she stumbled over towards the wall the catch herself.

" NNnn....GAHD FUCKING SHIT!...ow..." Shouting hurt....Cecilia turned her head to see Adrian who stepped past the Doctor, Cecilia stumbled off the wall and headed up to her friend, grabbing tightly onto those shoulders to keep herself upright as she looked on at the...two Adrian's that stood before her. " THE HELL WAS THAT ?!" Cecilia barked out in Adrian's face, clearly fuming with anger and probably had a concussion.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:42 am

Well... that was not the reaction Adrian wanted to hear, Cecilia yelling at her and... was she wanting to kill her? "THE FUCK DID I DO?" The brunette yelled back out of reflex, before the guilty pain of regret seeped in "...Sorry..." she mumbled out. Cecilia: despite being up, still looked out on her feet and yelling in her face probably wasn't going to help matters. "You were out from the fall, I crawled on top. That's it."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:50 am

Adrian yelling at her caused the blond to wince, the pain in her skull echoing even louder when someone else was yelling... she staggered back a step, still keeping one hand on Adrian's shoulder to keep herself from falling down. " T-...the fuck are you talking about ?" Cecilia let out panting as her face had all the tell tale signs of anger, twitching, wrinkled up and looking as if she was about to just tear someone to pieces.

" I took a....FUCKING CHAIR TO MY HEAD!" Cecilia shouted out before she stumbled back a bit more and dropped down onto her rear on the bed. Hands moving up to her head to rub it. " Ow...I will fucking kill that bitch!" Cecilia cursed out as she rubbed her head, kicking her leg out at the nearest medical machine and sending it flying a good few feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:22 pm

Adrian blinked, twice. "...What?" she eventually asked, thoroughly confused as Cecilia continued to take out her aggression on modern medicine. "Seriously, what?" she asked again, trying to piece together the match. She knew that she didn't hit Cecilia in the head with a chair at the very least, Cecilia wasn't trying to directly kill her so it was definitely nothing that the former cosplayer did. That left one major question.

"Who?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:23 am

Cecilia had just sat herself down and now Adrian was starting to question here as she looked up at her friend, rubbing her head as she'd grit her teeth in frustration and annoyance. " L-look. It's some dumbass bitch who won't get off my back!" Cecilia snarled out as she'd start to try and push herself up towards her feet again, she got up...but then had to sit back down again.

Letting out a loud sigh the blond would shrug her shoulders a bit. " Her name is Sermis....seems she has it out for me or something...I think." Cecilia spoke out as she'd start to once again rise up towards her feet, a hand clasped around her skull tightly as she finally was able to stand up again. " I'm gonna have to rip her to fucking pieces!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:21 am

It took a while for things to click, but when it did Cecilia's rage was matched by the Hardcore Champion's. Adrian's whole face turned a deep shade of red as she started to shake before letting her opinion be heard. "ThatfuckingratfacedbitchwhofucksupaperfectlygoodtitlematchI'mgonnariphergoddamnheadoff!" she shrieked before immediately covering her mouth. "Sorry, sorry!" she hushed herself, knowing that the brunette screaming her head off was probably not conductive to the blonde's recovery. "It's just... she ruined it for me as well..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:15 am

Cecilia would wince out loudly as Adrian started to shriek like some kind of wild cat, loud noises escaping the shorter brunette which just made the blond beauty want to punch her in the face just so the sounds would stop....she was actually considering it. Until Adrian apologized.

The blond shook her head and let out a loud sigh..."What the hell do I have to do to get an cold pack around here ?" Cecilia let out as she looked over to the people standing around, the nurses and EMTs....after a few seconds they came to her with a cold pack. Which she cracked before placing it on top of her head.

" Tch...always some annoying bitch to deal with in this league...Shit, I'm gonna deal with her. Trust in the fact that I will rip her into pieces." Cecilia groaned out in annoyance she she would look on at Adrian through a pained expression, a half-hearted smile appearing on her lips. "soooo...." following which was probably a bit of an awkward situation for the two. " You got a lot tougher since last time we were in the ring." The Swede let out following a light chuckle, proceeding a few moments of awkward silence of course.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Awkward silence was awkward, and Adrian awkwardly going "yeaaah..." didn't do anything to detract from the awkwardness. "Well... if you want I could deal with her... " the brunette offered "One less person to worry about?" she continued, sitting back down onto the empty gurney that she assumed Cecilia had been on before she woke up.

"If I hadn't improved, if I hadn't gotten tougher, stronger... why would I have challenged you in the first place?" She asked, rubbing her head. "I mean, I used to struggle to lift you up when I was fresh, now I can suplex you on the floor after you drop like an anvil on my back." she said, sighing. "Just wish it didn't end up winning the way it did. Make the match mean something other than 'Adrian wins through other people doing the hard work for her' again..."

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:54 am

Things did turn awkward for a while between the two but it seemed as if Adrian was gonna let her deal with Sermis, which was something that the blond beauty was thankful for, she nodded her head softly as she'd then start to roll her shoulders a bit.

Now as her friend started to speak to her, Cecilia would move up and put her hand against Adrian's head, running her fingers through that damp hair and ruffling them up a little. " You know..." Cecilia let out as she'd lean in and then hug her friend with her other arm, the cold pack sliding off of her skull and down onto the gurney. After which she'd pull back and fetch her cold pack back and place it on her blond head. " This means I'm gonna be asking for a rematch sooner or later." Cecilia let out as she cracked a small smile.

" Next time I'll be ready for you...and i'll make sure to wipe the floor with you real good." Cecilia teased as she'd take her hand and nudge it softly against Adrian's cheek.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next